OC
New Southgate
Best massage I have ever had, period.
Thank you! ps. your therapist was Edit smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 16 Oct 2013
Robert
Great massage Noelia. Lovely deep pressure and flowing strokes. Definite decrease in stress. I will be back. Thanks
Posted on Monday, 14 Oct 2013
Shaun
May was just the best sleep
Posted on Sunday, 13 Oct 2013
Kushan
St. John's wood
Polina was fantastic. She did a mix session which was a combination of classic oil massage followed by Thai stretching. Both were excellent and very enjoyable. She was very friendly and professional and i definitely felt relaxed after the massage. Thank you!
Posted on Saturday, 12 Oct 2013
Jason
Chelsea
Booked Noelia Fantastic , Battery levels back up too 100% after 9hr flight definitely would recommend here and The Massage Rooms
Posted on Friday, 11 Oct 2013
Blake
Croydon
Ariana was amazing! I've had a lot of massages in my life and I have to say that was brilliant! I'm in pain now but that's only becasue I know she's actually broken down my knots and scar tissue I had! Will be seeing you again very soon Thanks again Blake x love
Posted on Friday, 11 Oct 2013
North West London
Andreea gives an amazing deep and relaxing massage. One of the best therapists i've had from massage rooms and the fist time i've felt compelled to leave some feedback and recommend her amazing massage!!! biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013
Carol
Massage from Noelia is an experience not to be missed. She works the body with pressure on the meridians and instantly feels like the muscle relaxes, it also works the strategic points in the head .. all my stress and my anger are gone!. After this wonderful massage, I was happy and I felt lighter .. Thanks Noelia ,blessings .
Posted on Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013
Sam
London West
I had a session with ALISA. She is one of those rare people these days with an excellent work ethic and passion for what she is doing. She gives a great massage, she listen closely on a continuous basis and adjust her technique accordingly to meet my needs. I felt relaxed and energized afterwards. Alisa you are simply the Best !! I will definitely book you again.
Posted on Sunday, 06 Oct 2013
Fady
Miracles can happen when you book a massage with Galina biggrin She has the touch of an angel soothing all pains in body and soul Galina, you are the best love
Posted on Saturday, 05 Oct 2013
Croydon
Every time Galina gives me one of the best massages. The deep and relaxing pressure makes me feel wonderful during and after the massage. Thank you Galina! super clap
Posted on Saturday, 05 Oct 2013
Had another superb lomi lomi & classic massage from Edina this week. It\'s been a long time since my last one. Once again she was very professional & polite, with excellent massage skills. I would highly recommend you try this experienced masseuse, she has a wide range of massage styles to choose from. Thanks again Edina, smiley smiley
Posted on Thursday, 03 Oct 2013
DT
Just had incredible massage with Polina. She has amazing hands and a great touch that leaves you relaxed at the finish biggrin Will try and book her again!
Posted on Sunday, 29 Sep 2013
Pape
Glocester Road
The massage was wonderful!! You're my favourite therapist!!! Thank you Andreea! smiley
Posted on Saturday, 28 Sep 2013
j
Had an hour and a half massage with Galina and it was amazing! Never felt the need to have a massage that long before but it was so good I wished I booked longer. Thanks Galina, I will definately see you again soon
Posted on Thursday, 26 Sep 2013
Nikki
South East London
I was feeling completely unwell Domi came and truly massgaed me back to health. The best massage I have had! Fantastic service. Thanks again Domi you truly know your stuff.
Posted on Thursday, 26 Sep 2013
Nicola
I had massage with Paula and she was very professional, polite and I could tell that she knew what she was doing. Amazing massage! She fixed my calf and pain eased of. I would definitely recommend her for a deep massage. Thank you Paula smiley clap
Posted on Tuesday, 24 Sep 2013
I had an amazing massage from Domi. Thank you. You have magic hands ! I had some really bad knots and Domi saw this as a challenge and I was impressed at how firm the massage was - just what I needed. I will definitely be booking Domi again. Thank you! biggrin
Posted on Friday, 20 Sep 2013
L
London on business
Adina is fantastic. She takes real notice of what you want and how to customise the best possible massage and be sure you are completely comfortable. Friendly, thoughtful, expert and professional. Choose Adina and you'll be very impressed I'm sure.
Posted on Thursday, 19 Sep 2013
Clay
I just had a massage by Adina, and she was really great. She was very professional, and she helped me relax right away with her great attitude. The massage itself was so good!!! The stress really rolled away from my back and shoulders due to her wonderful ministrations
Posted on Monday, 16 Sep 2013
Mr Al-Khaldi
Dears, I have a session with Mrs. Kinga. My comment is that I had many massage session around the world and I can rank Mrs. Kinga massage as Number 1. Really she is great and so polite and deserve the best. Thanks Regards
Posted on Sunday, 15 Sep 2013
Mehmet
essex
Excellent massages and therapist thank you NOZOMI sleep
Posted on Saturday, 14 Sep 2013
Kate
Wimbledon
I just had an hour long massage by Paula. OMG, the woman is amazing. One of the best and most relaxing massages I've had. I'm definitely a regular now and would totally recommend!
Posted on Friday, 13 Sep 2013
Kate
Just wanted to let you know that everyone was so incredibly impressed with lovely Ariana. Thank you so much. Kate xx
Posted on Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013
Vicky
Superb massage from Noelia. Very friendly and knows what she is doing. Definitely feel younger and energetic - but going back to bed biggrin
Posted on Friday, 06 Sep 2013
BARZAN
Knightsbridge
Amazing Massage by Edit Will be booking again soon Thanks again Edit smiley
Posted on Thursday, 05 Sep 2013
Susan
Booked my second massage session with Kinga yesterday and I felt like heaven again. Kinga knows lots of different techniques and combines them into her very own unique style. A mixture of soft relaxing all-over-the-body-st rokes and strong, focused treatments of problematic areas. She also finishes with an absolute knockout of a neck and head massage. Highly recommend Kinga and will be back myself!
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Sep 2013
Dean
Love the concept of havinf a maasage from home as you can just sleep afterward -no traveling back anywhere. Noelia gave me probably the best massage I have ever had. She knows the human body well, and where/when to apply the pressure. This was a great massage where I still feeling the benefits.
Posted on Saturday, 31 Aug 2013
Kings Cross
Finally had a massage with Domi. Forget all you've read, she's 10 time better! A wonderful massage given with her 'magic' hands that are warm like her personality. It just felt so right and natural, firm or softer as my body silently informed her. A special experience, in the company of a lovely genuine lady, who creates such a relaxing stress-free time super
Posted on Thursday, 29 Aug 2013
Bayswater
I have used Massage Rooms several times and massage with Kinga was excellent.I can thoroughly recommend her as she is a very good therapist and has a nice personality.
Posted on Wednesday, 28 Aug 2013
Carsten
I can't rate my massage by Noelia high enough, she truly has a gift. Usually recovery from sports-induced soreness can take at least a day to disappear, even with a good massage. But after 90 mins in Noelia's competent hands all trace of pain has disappeared super
Posted on Wednesday, 28 Aug 2013
Barzan
Knightsbridge
My first massage with Tunde was excellent .she is very lovely,friendly.Than k you very much I would definitely use Tunde again
Posted on Saturday, 24 Aug 2013
leon
london NW
Edina was very professional and provided a great calming and vigerous massage, i was totally at ease and felt recharged and relaxed. Highly recommended Thanks Edina
Posted on Thursday, 22 Aug 2013
Hong Kong Express
Victoria
Andreea was very professional, give a great message and I will definitely call her again
Posted on Sunday, 18 Aug 2013
Patel
I had my massage today and despite my nervousness, it was a very refreshing and very relaxing experience. Alisa, my therapist, was excellent and put me at ease. She explained everything that was going to happen and I came away feeling quite cheerful!! Thanks Alisa!!!
Posted on Thursday, 15 Aug 2013
Holland Park
I've used this service a few times now, and Noelia was the best! What a lovely young lady, and great skills to match. Surprised at how strong she was, given her petite body. Will definitely call her again.
Posted on Thursday, 15 Aug 2013
L
Chelsea
Another wonderful massage .Noelia your hands are magic.Thanks. super
Posted on Thursday, 15 Aug 2013
Kensington
Noela is the best masseuse I have ever seen! Highly professional and beautiful!! Good web site for a very good experience
Posted on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013
Naz
thanks kasia for the excellent massage today.
Posted on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013
Denise
Wimbledon
5 star spa massage in my own bedroom! Thanks Domi, I'll definitely book again super
Posted on Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013
North London N20
Ariana, Was simply fantastic !! Excellent Massage , and a really lovely lady, Thank you for a Great 90 Mins, Very experienced at her Job. smiley
Posted on Monday, 12 Aug 2013
Mike
USA
I was in London on business and contacted The Massage Rooms. I decided on Andreea for 90 minutes. The web site was easy to navigate, and Andreea was the best! She was super professional and was able to concentrate on my lower back issues. I will certainly use the service and Andreea again my next trip to London. Highly recommended!
Posted on Friday, 09 Aug 2013
D
Ariana really knows her stuff. She could read my back like a book. A complete pro: I feel 10 years younger!
Posted on Thursday, 08 Aug 2013
SA
Amazing massage Alisa love i know i picked the warmest smile but now i know i picked the warmest heart thank you for the massage.. you saved my life
Posted on Friday, 02 Aug 2013
M
I had my first massage with Noelia today and yes, she really is as good as the website says - great massage and a smile to match!
Posted on Thursday, 01 Aug 2013
D
Central London
Wow! That was incredible! I had lomi lomi many times but the energy we shared was truly amazing. Domi, you're the queen of lomi indeed smiley Beautiful x
Posted on Thursday, 01 Aug 2013
Mr Z
Twickenham
Noelia, Vera and Dom are all fantastic at working out the knots in my back. Have repeated the service multiple times as you can tell!
Posted on Saturday, 27 Jul 2013
Duncan
Thank you Alisa! You really are the body musician - Grade 8 with distinction!
Posted on Friday, 26 Jul 2013
SS
I have tried several therapists from this service and I would like to highlight that Andreea is by far the best. I had several back and muscle problems and she manged to make me feel much better. All what was described under her profile is very true. By far the best massage I ever had in the last decade. Thank you Andreea
Posted on Friday, 26 Jul 2013
First time using this service so was a little nervous. Booked via my phone, simple and straight forward and available on the same day. My therapist was Vera, who I got a text from straight after booking, she was on time, really friendly and professional, which put me at ease straight away. The massage was amazing, one of the best Ive ever had, felt really relaxed after, will use again
Posted on Tuesday, 23 Jul 2013