Mehmet
essex
Excellent massages and therapist thank you NOZOMI sleep
Posted on Saturday, 14 Sep 2013
Kate
Wimbledon
I just had an hour long massage by Paula. OMG, the woman is amazing. One of the best and most relaxing massages I've had. I'm definitely a regular now and would totally recommend!
Posted on Friday, 13 Sep 2013
Kate
Just wanted to let you know that everyone was so incredibly impressed with lovely Ariana. Thank you so much. Kate xx
Posted on Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013
Vicky
Superb massage from Noelia. Very friendly and knows what she is doing. Definitely feel younger and energetic - but going back to bed biggrin
Posted on Friday, 06 Sep 2013
BARZAN
Knightsbridge
Amazing Massage by Edit Will be booking again soon Thanks again Edit smiley
Posted on Thursday, 05 Sep 2013
Susan
Booked my second massage session with Kinga yesterday and I felt like heaven again. Kinga knows lots of different techniques and combines them into her very own unique style. A mixture of soft relaxing all-over-the-body-st rokes and strong, focused treatments of problematic areas. She also finishes with an absolute knockout of a neck and head massage. Highly recommend Kinga and will be back myself!
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Sep 2013
Dean
Love the concept of havinf a maasage from home as you can just sleep afterward -no traveling back anywhere. Noelia gave me probably the best massage I have ever had. She knows the human body well, and where/when to apply the pressure. This was a great massage where I still feeling the benefits.
Posted on Saturday, 31 Aug 2013
Kings Cross
Finally had a massage with Domi. Forget all you've read, she's 10 time better! A wonderful massage given with her 'magic' hands that are warm like her personality. It just felt so right and natural, firm or softer as my body silently informed her. A special experience, in the company of a lovely genuine lady, who creates such a relaxing stress-free time super
Posted on Thursday, 29 Aug 2013
Bayswater
I have used Massage Rooms several times and massage with Kinga was excellent.I can thoroughly recommend her as she is a very good therapist and has a nice personality.
Posted on Wednesday, 28 Aug 2013
Carsten
I can't rate my massage by Noelia high enough, she truly has a gift. Usually recovery from sports-induced soreness can take at least a day to disappear, even with a good massage. But after 90 mins in Noelia's competent hands all trace of pain has disappeared super
Posted on Wednesday, 28 Aug 2013
Barzan
Knightsbridge
My first massage with Tunde was excellent .she is very lovely,friendly.Than k you very much I would definitely use Tunde again
Posted on Saturday, 24 Aug 2013
leon
london NW
Edina was very professional and provided a great calming and vigerous massage, i was totally at ease and felt recharged and relaxed. Highly recommended Thanks Edina
Posted on Thursday, 22 Aug 2013
Hong Kong Express
Victoria
Andreea was very professional, give a great message and I will definitely call her again
Posted on Sunday, 18 Aug 2013
Patel
I had my massage today and despite my nervousness, it was a very refreshing and very relaxing experience. Alisa, my therapist, was excellent and put me at ease. She explained everything that was going to happen and I came away feeling quite cheerful!! Thanks Alisa!!!
Posted on Thursday, 15 Aug 2013
Holland Park
I've used this service a few times now, and Noelia was the best! What a lovely young lady, and great skills to match. Surprised at how strong she was, given her petite body. Will definitely call her again.
Posted on Thursday, 15 Aug 2013
L
Chelsea
Another wonderful massage .Noelia your hands are magic.Thanks. super
Posted on Thursday, 15 Aug 2013
Kensington
Noela is the best masseuse I have ever seen! Highly professional and beautiful!! Good web site for a very good experience
Posted on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013
Naz
thanks kasia for the excellent massage today.
Posted on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013
Denise
Wimbledon
5 star spa massage in my own bedroom! Thanks Domi, I'll definitely book again super
Posted on Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013
North London N20
Ariana, Was simply fantastic !! Excellent Massage , and a really lovely lady, Thank you for a Great 90 Mins, Very experienced at her Job. smiley
Posted on Monday, 12 Aug 2013
Mike
USA
I was in London on business and contacted The Massage Rooms. I decided on Andreea for 90 minutes. The web site was easy to navigate, and Andreea was the best! She was super professional and was able to concentrate on my lower back issues. I will certainly use the service and Andreea again my next trip to London. Highly recommended!
Posted on Friday, 09 Aug 2013
D
Ariana really knows her stuff. She could read my back like a book. A complete pro: I feel 10 years younger!
Posted on Thursday, 08 Aug 2013
SA
Amazing massage Alisa love i know i picked the warmest smile but now i know i picked the warmest heart thank you for the massage.. you saved my life
Posted on Friday, 02 Aug 2013
M
I had my first massage with Noelia today and yes, she really is as good as the website says - great massage and a smile to match!
Posted on Thursday, 01 Aug 2013
D
Central London
Wow! That was incredible! I had lomi lomi many times but the energy we shared was truly amazing. Domi, you're the queen of lomi indeed smiley Beautiful x
Posted on Thursday, 01 Aug 2013
Mr Z
Twickenham
Noelia, Vera and Dom are all fantastic at working out the knots in my back. Have repeated the service multiple times as you can tell!
Posted on Saturday, 27 Jul 2013
Duncan
Thank you Alisa! You really are the body musician - Grade 8 with distinction!
Posted on Friday, 26 Jul 2013
SS
I have tried several therapists from this service and I would like to highlight that Andreea is by far the best. I had several back and muscle problems and she manged to make me feel much better. All what was described under her profile is very true. By far the best massage I ever had in the last decade. Thank you Andreea
Posted on Friday, 26 Jul 2013
First time using this service so was a little nervous. Booked via my phone, simple and straight forward and available on the same day. My therapist was Vera, who I got a text from straight after booking, she was on time, really friendly and professional, which put me at ease straight away. The massage was amazing, one of the best Ive ever had, felt really relaxed after, will use again
Posted on Tuesday, 23 Jul 2013
east london
Recently had a great massage from Adriana, she managed to get right into those knots and is also really friendly. Highly recommended!
Posted on Monday, 15 Jul 2013
Nick
Just had a very relaxing and revitalizing massage! Thank you again Lara, that was just what I needed!
Posted on Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013
Just had a great massage from Vera, Very friendly, and left me feeling really great. Would recommend this service. I know my next time in London I will use this service with confidence
Posted on Saturday, 06 Jul 2013
Ali
I booked Noelia for a massage a few weeks ago as had been working very long hours and had pains in my neck and shoulders. the massage she did was amazing, spot on with the pressure and even though I asked for a strong massage I still fell asleep which is unheard for me! Afterwards I felt totally relaxed, the pain had completely gone and I slept like a baby. Would definetly recommend Noelia
Posted on Friday, 05 Jul 2013
Asaduz
E13
I had a great massage yesterday from Noelia who was truly professional and exceptionally nice. She really worked out the stress knots in my back! Excelent job, highly recommended. super
Posted on Thursday, 04 Jul 2013
Naz
Adriana was brilliant. Her hands were smooth and gives a lovely full body massage. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.
Posted on Thursday, 04 Jul 2013
Rob
I underwent spinal surgery a few years ago and had been having some aches and pains in my back Recently so I booked Adina for a two hour massage and i have to say it was one of the best massages I have ever had and afterwards I felt totally relaxed in mind body and soul and the next day my aches and pains had gone,well done Adina on a fantastic job and thank you very much.
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Jul 2013
D
Central London
Thoroughly enjoyed Adina's masage - professional, relaxing, and soothed all the sore muscles. Thanks!
Posted on Thursday, 27 Jun 2013
Antonio
Ariana is not only friendly and nice, but very professional, from the very beginning you can feel she knows what she is doing and she is a very qualified massage therapist!
Posted on Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013
frederic
i travel all the time and do massage every week Today i book Galina , sweat girl , but one of the worst massage i ever had. was not a massage , was soft touches , no strength , no knowledge. had to stop the massage as i was getting annoyed
Hi Frederic, we are very sorry to read your feedback. Galina is a very popular therapist and we know she can definitely do a strong massage. We discussed your comments with her and she explained that she thought you had fallen asleep so assumed all was ok. Please, please, do mention to your therapist as soon as you feel the massage is not right for you. They are not offended and they will always try to adjust to your preferred strength. On this occasion Galina continued at the softer strength without realising your frustration. Apologies again.
Posted on Sunday, 23 Jun 2013
Adina was excellant, the most relaxing hour I only wish I had booked 3 hours Thank you so much, brilliant!!!
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013
A
Noelia was the father's day gift and it was great! Very professional, on time and friendly. Thank you for your wonderful and rejuvenating massage, magic hands!! Great service, highly recommended clap clap clap clap
Posted on Monday, 17 Jun 2013
Karina Drif
Natalia gave me one of my best massage ever. She is a gifted professional and knew exactly how to loosen my muscles. I very highly recommend her and I will certainly book her regularly.
Posted on Friday, 14 Jun 2013
Paula was amazing, her massage was deep and smooth. She is also very professional and educated. She gave me a full body massage and I loved her feet massage especially. Highly recommended. Thank you very much smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 11 Jun 2013
Nottinghill
Noelia has truly magic hands. Highly recommended, Massage at its best, and with a smile.
Posted on Tuesday, 11 Jun 2013
Busy Chap
Noelia.... amazing combination of firm massage and thai stretching worked a treat. Relaxed, rejuvenated, ready to close off the week and face the weekend. Had a number of different massages from this great site, all wonderful. Noelia really hit the spot this time!! Will be seeing one of you again soon.
Posted on Monday, 10 Jun 2013
Mike
Just had a great massage from Vera. Very relaxing mixed with amazing knowledge of the body and surprisingly strong hands to really work the kinks out!
Posted on Friday, 07 Jun 2013
JACK
LONDON N3SF
I HAD A MASSAGE FROM ARIANA, THE FIRST TIME USING MASSAGE ROOMS. IT WAS FABULOUS, ARIANA WAS PROFESSIONAL, AND GAVE ME A FANTASTIC MASSAGE! WILL DEFINATELY USE AGAIN!
Posted on Thursday, 06 Jun 2013
Marianne
Paula gave me a blissful 90 minute massage. I had a particularly sore shoulder from an old injury and she worked her magic on it. She has an excellent knowledge of the muscles in the body and pressure points. The massage started off light and worked much deeper releasing a lot of tension. I highly recommend her - thank you Paula!
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Jun 2013
Jenni
Southgate
Adina was amazing, she catered for my needs and I felt very calm and distressed during and after. Adina was very knowledgeable and gave good advice. Thank you, I would definitely use Adina again.
Posted on Monday, 03 Jun 2013
Christian
Central London
Just relocated to London, and decided to give this company a go. Just finished a fantastic 90 minute deep tissue massage with Joanna. She knows more about muscles, and their inter connectivity than most massage therapists I have seen before. Aft the session, she even gave me stretching tips... Fantastic deep tissue massage, and she is really well educated in massage techniques!
Posted on Saturday, 01 Jun 2013