M
I had my first massage with Noelia today and yes, she really is as good as the website says - great massage and a smile to match!
Posted on Thursday, 01 Aug 2013
D
Central London
Wow! That was incredible! I had lomi lomi many times but the energy we shared was truly amazing. Domi, you're the queen of lomi indeed smiley Beautiful x
Posted on Thursday, 01 Aug 2013
Mr Z
Twickenham
Noelia, Vera and Dom are all fantastic at working out the knots in my back. Have repeated the service multiple times as you can tell!
Posted on Saturday, 27 Jul 2013
Duncan
Thank you Alisa! You really are the body musician - Grade 8 with distinction!
Posted on Friday, 26 Jul 2013
SS
I have tried several therapists from this service and I would like to highlight that Andreea is by far the best. I had several back and muscle problems and she manged to make me feel much better. All what was described under her profile is very true. By far the best massage I ever had in the last decade. Thank you Andreea
Posted on Friday, 26 Jul 2013
First time using this service so was a little nervous. Booked via my phone, simple and straight forward and available on the same day. My therapist was Vera, who I got a text from straight after booking, she was on time, really friendly and professional, which put me at ease straight away. The massage was amazing, one of the best Ive ever had, felt really relaxed after, will use again
Posted on Tuesday, 23 Jul 2013
east london
Recently had a great massage from Adriana, she managed to get right into those knots and is also really friendly. Highly recommended!
Posted on Monday, 15 Jul 2013
Nick
Just had a very relaxing and revitalizing massage! Thank you again Lara, that was just what I needed!
Posted on Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013
Just had a great massage from Vera, Very friendly, and left me feeling really great. Would recommend this service. I know my next time in London I will use this service with confidence
Posted on Saturday, 06 Jul 2013
Ali
I booked Noelia for a massage a few weeks ago as had been working very long hours and had pains in my neck and shoulders. the massage she did was amazing, spot on with the pressure and even though I asked for a strong massage I still fell asleep which is unheard for me! Afterwards I felt totally relaxed, the pain had completely gone and I slept like a baby. Would definetly recommend Noelia
Posted on Friday, 05 Jul 2013
Asaduz
E13
I had a great massage yesterday from Noelia who was truly professional and exceptionally nice. She really worked out the stress knots in my back! Excelent job, highly recommended. super
Posted on Thursday, 04 Jul 2013
Naz
Adriana was brilliant. Her hands were smooth and gives a lovely full body massage. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.
Posted on Thursday, 04 Jul 2013
Rob
I underwent spinal surgery a few years ago and had been having some aches and pains in my back Recently so I booked Adina for a two hour massage and i have to say it was one of the best massages I have ever had and afterwards I felt totally relaxed in mind body and soul and the next day my aches and pains had gone,well done Adina on a fantastic job and thank you very much.
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Jul 2013
D
Central London
Thoroughly enjoyed Adina's masage - professional, relaxing, and soothed all the sore muscles. Thanks!
Posted on Thursday, 27 Jun 2013
Antonio
Ariana is not only friendly and nice, but very professional, from the very beginning you can feel she knows what she is doing and she is a very qualified massage therapist!
Posted on Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013
frederic
i travel all the time and do massage every week Today i book Galina , sweat girl , but one of the worst massage i ever had. was not a massage , was soft touches , no strength , no knowledge. had to stop the massage as i was getting annoyed
Hi Frederic, we are very sorry to read your feedback. Galina is a very popular therapist and we know she can definitely do a strong massage. We discussed your comments with her and she explained that she thought you had fallen asleep so assumed all was ok. Please, please, do mention to your therapist as soon as you feel the massage is not right for you. They are not offended and they will always try to adjust to your preferred strength. On this occasion Galina continued at the softer strength without realising your frustration. Apologies again.
Posted on Sunday, 23 Jun 2013
Adina was excellant, the most relaxing hour I only wish I had booked 3 hours Thank you so much, brilliant!!!
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013
A
Noelia was the father's day gift and it was great! Very professional, on time and friendly. Thank you for your wonderful and rejuvenating massage, magic hands!! Great service, highly recommended clap clap clap clap
Posted on Monday, 17 Jun 2013
Karina Drif
Natalia gave me one of my best massage ever. She is a gifted professional and knew exactly how to loosen my muscles. I very highly recommend her and I will certainly book her regularly.
Posted on Friday, 14 Jun 2013
Paula was amazing, her massage was deep and smooth. She is also very professional and educated. She gave me a full body massage and I loved her feet massage especially. Highly recommended. Thank you very much smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 11 Jun 2013
Nottinghill
Noelia has truly magic hands. Highly recommended, Massage at its best, and with a smile.
Posted on Tuesday, 11 Jun 2013
Busy Chap
Noelia.... amazing combination of firm massage and thai stretching worked a treat. Relaxed, rejuvenated, ready to close off the week and face the weekend. Had a number of different massages from this great site, all wonderful. Noelia really hit the spot this time!! Will be seeing one of you again soon.
Posted on Monday, 10 Jun 2013
Mike
Just had a great massage from Vera. Very relaxing mixed with amazing knowledge of the body and surprisingly strong hands to really work the kinks out!
Posted on Friday, 07 Jun 2013
JACK
LONDON N3SF
I HAD A MASSAGE FROM ARIANA, THE FIRST TIME USING MASSAGE ROOMS. IT WAS FABULOUS, ARIANA WAS PROFESSIONAL, AND GAVE ME A FANTASTIC MASSAGE! WILL DEFINATELY USE AGAIN!
Posted on Thursday, 06 Jun 2013
Marianne
Paula gave me a blissful 90 minute massage. I had a particularly sore shoulder from an old injury and she worked her magic on it. She has an excellent knowledge of the muscles in the body and pressure points. The massage started off light and worked much deeper releasing a lot of tension. I highly recommend her - thank you Paula!
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Jun 2013
Jenni
Southgate
Adina was amazing, she catered for my needs and I felt very calm and distressed during and after. Adina was very knowledgeable and gave good advice. Thank you, I would definitely use Adina again.
Posted on Monday, 03 Jun 2013
Christian
Central London
Just relocated to London, and decided to give this company a go. Just finished a fantastic 90 minute deep tissue massage with Joanna. She knows more about muscles, and their inter connectivity than most massage therapists I have seen before. Aft the session, she even gave me stretching tips... Fantastic deep tissue massage, and she is really well educated in massage techniques!
Posted on Saturday, 01 Jun 2013
tim
I've now had massages with four different therapists and they all have been fantastic. Really, all have been great! I tried another mobile massage place but the girl they sent was not very well versed in massage, so I can easily say this place is the best. Thank you all.
Posted on Thursday, 30 May 2013
Hayes End
love this company you always send such wonderful girls with great talents. they are really good at there massages. all different techniques but extremly good. they all know what hurts and is problem area on me. they are also pretty and nice to talk. Romi does a very relaxing massage i actually fell asleep smiley
Thank you Paul! We don't often reply to comments, but just wanted to say, you have really hit the spot with your comment, it is exactly what we aim to do: work with nice, friendly, well qualified and experienced professional therapists. We look forward to your next booking!
Posted on Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Rode
Euston rd
VERA VERA VERA ! That Is the name you should know when you call this site. Can't put my feelings in words for the lovely massage I have got. You will be missing some thing if you don't know VERA .
Posted on Monday, 27 May 2013
Sarah
Had a massage with Natalia on Friday. She was excellent. She understood immediately my ongoing back problems, caused by a permanent tear in one of my discs, and I woke up the next day with no sciatic pain for the first time in a week. For those with back issues, I'd highly recommend Natalia.
Posted on Monday, 20 May 2013
Jai
Recieved one of the best massage till date through Romi. Already in love with Romi's massage! love
Posted on Sunday, 19 May 2013
yaser
UK
I had Vera, very nice massage I recommend her. Thanks vera see you again.
Posted on Tuesday, 14 May 2013
Zaheer
Just had a massage with Ariana. It was excellent. I feel amazing. Thanks Ariana - great job.
Posted on Sunday, 12 May 2013
Hayes
Had Ariana back again today for a longer session. She is so spot on. i feel relaxed and destressed. lovely lady and really nice to talk to. Look forward to booking her again smiley
Posted on Friday, 10 May 2013
Ann
I had the most wonderful massage with Reiki from Noelia.Thanks you.
Posted on Friday, 10 May 2013
Hayes End
Ariana is not only fantastic at what she does she is beautiful too. really knew all the places that hurt on my back and legs without telling her. she knows what she is doing 110% relaxing massage super cant wait to have her here again soon smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 08 May 2013
KJ
Wapping
Ariana is off the scale great. A fantastic mix of deep massage with de-stressing and relaxing touch. She's a 10 out of 10.
Posted on Friday, 03 May 2013
mits
west london
May was friendly, on time. with amazing technique. recommend to anyone. Thank you May for saving my shoulders!
Posted on Friday, 03 May 2013
MM
SW2
Adina was excellent and massage, polite, friendly and punctual. I can wholeheartedly recommend her.
Posted on Friday, 03 May 2013
Had a fantastic 2 hour light to medium massage from Romi recently. It was so relaxing and romi has a pleasant easy going personality. I would higly recommend her to any one. Thanks again Romi. smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 01 May 2013
Riz
Noelia was amazing! I had a deep tissue massage with her and it was the best I've ever received! Thankyou!
Posted on Monday, 29 Apr 2013
Cristobal
sw1w
Polina is awesome. Really professional and high quality, using a variety of techniques to release knots, and relax the body. Well done!
Posted on Monday, 29 Apr 2013
Helen
N6
Eva was superb an EXCELLENT LOMI massage biggrin
Posted on Monday, 22 Apr 2013
Ahmed
I just had one of the best massages I've ever had with Adina.. not only was she punctual, but she's also beautiful, very friendly and very professional. she might look small.. but the amount of pressure she can deliver is phenomenal.. I will definitely see her again! Thank you Adina!!
Posted on Thursday, 18 Apr 2013
andre
chelsea
Noelia, Romi and Adina, are the Aces in the pack of cards. All are very experienced; superb in their own styles with great energy and are wonderful people. You cannot go wrong with either one. I have tried a fair few masseuse from massage rooms, all great but these three, are just a touch better. clap clap clap crazy clap clap
Posted on Tuesday, 16 Apr 2013
Rayhan
London, E16
Had an amazing half hour Thai and one hour Classic massage by the very lovely and friendly Polina. Thank you so much smiley
Posted on Monday, 15 Apr 2013
Cibelle
Maida Vale
Noelia has saved my life! What an amazing and relaxing massage! Highly recommended smiley Thanks Noelia!
Posted on Sunday, 14 Apr 2013
Rayhan
London, E16
I booked 1 hour Deep plus half hour Thai with Polina as was promoted on her profile. Never experienced Thai before so wanted to just give it a try. Well let me just say... this was indeed a deadly combination. It's definitely not for the faint hearted! But if you're brave enough and want to have a painful but very enjoyable and very therapeutic experience then you're definitely in for a treat! smiley
Posted on Saturday, 13 Apr 2013
Rayhan
I have chronic muscle pains and really needed help but I was quite nervous at first about this whole massage thing. Adina was my first therapist. Booked her for a 1 hour deep tissue. I was simply blown away by the experience! Lot of pain I have to say but well worth it biggrin Beautiful lady, lovely personality and very strong hands!
Posted on Saturday, 13 Apr 2013