tim
I've now had massages with four different therapists and they all have been fantastic. Really, all have been great! I tried another mobile massage place but the girl they sent was not very well versed in massage, so I can easily say this place is the best. Thank you all.
Posted on Thursday, 30 May 2013
Hayes End
love this company you always send such wonderful girls with great talents. they are really good at there massages. all different techniques but extremly good. they all know what hurts and is problem area on me. they are also pretty and nice to talk. Romi does a very relaxing massage i actually fell asleep smiley
Thank you Paul! We don't often reply to comments, but just wanted to say, you have really hit the spot with your comment, it is exactly what we aim to do: work with nice, friendly, well qualified and experienced professional therapists. We look forward to your next booking!
Posted on Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Rode
Euston rd
VERA VERA VERA ! That Is the name you should know when you call this site. Can't put my feelings in words for the lovely massage I have got. You will be missing some thing if you don't know VERA .
Posted on Monday, 27 May 2013
Sarah
Had a massage with Natalia on Friday. She was excellent. She understood immediately my ongoing back problems, caused by a permanent tear in one of my discs, and I woke up the next day with no sciatic pain for the first time in a week. For those with back issues, I'd highly recommend Natalia.
Posted on Monday, 20 May 2013
Jai
Recieved one of the best massage till date through Romi. Already in love with Romi's massage! love
Posted on Sunday, 19 May 2013
yaser
UK
I had Vera, very nice massage I recommend her. Thanks vera see you again.
Posted on Tuesday, 14 May 2013
Zaheer
Just had a massage with Ariana. It was excellent. I feel amazing. Thanks Ariana - great job.
Posted on Sunday, 12 May 2013
Hayes
Had Ariana back again today for a longer session. She is so spot on. i feel relaxed and destressed. lovely lady and really nice to talk to. Look forward to booking her again smiley
Posted on Friday, 10 May 2013
Ann
I had the most wonderful massage with Reiki from Noelia.Thanks you.
Posted on Friday, 10 May 2013
Hayes End
Ariana is not only fantastic at what she does she is beautiful too. really knew all the places that hurt on my back and legs without telling her. she knows what she is doing 110% relaxing massage super cant wait to have her here again soon smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 08 May 2013
KJ
Wapping
Ariana is off the scale great. A fantastic mix of deep massage with de-stressing and relaxing touch. She's a 10 out of 10.
Posted on Friday, 03 May 2013
mits
west london
May was friendly, on time. with amazing technique. recommend to anyone. Thank you May for saving my shoulders!
Posted on Friday, 03 May 2013
MM
SW2
Adina was excellent and massage, polite, friendly and punctual. I can wholeheartedly recommend her.
Posted on Friday, 03 May 2013
Had a fantastic 2 hour light to medium massage from Romi recently. It was so relaxing and romi has a pleasant easy going personality. I would higly recommend her to any one. Thanks again Romi. smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 01 May 2013
Riz
Noelia was amazing! I had a deep tissue massage with her and it was the best I've ever received! Thankyou!
Posted on Monday, 29 Apr 2013
Cristobal
sw1w
Polina is awesome. Really professional and high quality, using a variety of techniques to release knots, and relax the body. Well done!
Posted on Monday, 29 Apr 2013
Helen
N6
Eva was superb an EXCELLENT LOMI massage biggrin
Posted on Monday, 22 Apr 2013
Ahmed
I just had one of the best massages I've ever had with Adina.. not only was she punctual, but she's also beautiful, very friendly and very professional. she might look small.. but the amount of pressure she can deliver is phenomenal.. I will definitely see her again! Thank you Adina!!
Posted on Thursday, 18 Apr 2013
andre
chelsea
Noelia, Romi and Adina, are the Aces in the pack of cards. All are very experienced; superb in their own styles with great energy and are wonderful people. You cannot go wrong with either one. I have tried a fair few masseuse from massage rooms, all great but these three, are just a touch better. clap clap clap crazy clap clap
Posted on Tuesday, 16 Apr 2013
Rayhan
London, E16
Had an amazing half hour Thai and one hour Classic massage by the very lovely and friendly Polina. Thank you so much smiley
Posted on Monday, 15 Apr 2013
Cibelle
Maida Vale
Noelia has saved my life! What an amazing and relaxing massage! Highly recommended smiley Thanks Noelia!
Posted on Sunday, 14 Apr 2013
Rayhan
London, E16
I booked 1 hour Deep plus half hour Thai with Polina as was promoted on her profile. Never experienced Thai before so wanted to just give it a try. Well let me just say... this was indeed a deadly combination. It's definitely not for the faint hearted! But if you're brave enough and want to have a painful but very enjoyable and very therapeutic experience then you're definitely in for a treat! smiley
Posted on Saturday, 13 Apr 2013
Rayhan
I have chronic muscle pains and really needed help but I was quite nervous at first about this whole massage thing. Adina was my first therapist. Booked her for a 1 hour deep tissue. I was simply blown away by the experience! Lot of pain I have to say but well worth it biggrin Beautiful lady, lovely personality and very strong hands!
Posted on Saturday, 13 Apr 2013
Simon
London, Clapham
Wonderful treatment, thanks Kasia. On time, on focus and on budget, lol. Thanks! clap
Posted on Monday, 08 Apr 2013
Daryl
This was an amazing experience. As an Executive who travels extensively, you are highly recommended. Easy to book, good to see who is arriving at the door and Romi delivered as you say on your website. Friendly, engaging, very relaxed, GREAT MASSAGE, just awesoem and highly recommended. Romi you were outstanding. Thank you.
Posted on Sunday, 07 Apr 2013
Eric
Romi's massage is outstanding. Don't miss out.
Posted on Sunday, 07 Apr 2013
Detlef
Today I had my first massage with Natalia and the 4th overall. All of them have been very good, easily exceeding most of my other massage experiences, however, Natalia was truly exceptional. She knows exactly how far she can go, particularly around the neck area where most therapists lack confidence. If you like hard, she\'s the therapist to go for although I\'m sure that she cam do softer as well.
Posted on Saturday, 06 Apr 2013
Nasu
Had a wonderful relaxant massage from Adina. Highly recommended. I will certainly be booking her again.
Posted on Friday, 05 Apr 2013
Nish
Massage was good and Adriana did a good job getting the knots out of my back, and her attitude when I asked for adjustments to pressure was very friendly and good. My only problem was that she was 25 minutes late because the online booking system didn't give her enough time between appts. I did book online with only 1 hour notice so maybe be careful booking at such short notice.
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Apr 2013
Dave
Fantastic massage from Ariana left me feeling blissfully relaxed. Highly recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 31 Mar 2013
Sarah
Wonderful massage from Galina. 1 hour of deep tissue massage which really helped with all my knots and 30 minutes of reflexology helped relieve a build up of cramps in my feet and calves. Will definitely use her again! Thank you!
Posted on Friday, 29 Mar 2013
Gareth
Balham
Fantastic massage. Very professional. Will definitely use again. Thanks Kasia
Posted on Thursday, 28 Mar 2013
Daniel
Battersea
Diana was awesome and left me in the most relaxed state I have been in after a massage ever!
Posted on Tuesday, 26 Mar 2013
david
leyton
another great relaxing massage from eva . 90 minutes of lomi and this morning I woke feeling ache free and ready for a days rock climbing. 10/10.
Posted on Sunday, 24 Mar 2013
Jonathan
London Bridge
Booked Polina for 1hr deep tissue followed by 30 mins Thai stretching, as per her profile suggestion. She was very polite, early and got really into my muscles for the deep tissue. Well done, thank you very much!
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Mar 2013
aiden
ruislip
just had Simona round to the house, a very plesant lovely lady who has heaven at her finger tips, i would recomend her to everyone, i feel so relaxed i can hardly type
Posted on Sunday, 17 Mar 2013
Mark
Stratford
Sunita from day one that i met her there something special about her i never seen in a therapist is like been blessed with her hands the way how she massage when she finish i feel like a new person i had bad fall in janurary snow and legs and arms aching since Sunita been magaging i feel much better and the pain getting less god has bless me a good therapist thanx massage room for Sunita smiley
Posted on Saturday, 09 Mar 2013
Derek
Oval
Without a doubt the best massage I have ever had. I slept so well! Thank you
Posted on Saturday, 09 Mar 2013
Rob
Hayes
had the beautiful Vera come to my place and sadlyhad to cut it short due to me going out but my god.... she was fantastic. i didnt tell her where i have had problems and she knew exactly the places spot on. i will be asking her back very soon for the full 90 mins. thanks Vera
Posted on Thursday, 07 Mar 2013
Mylo
Ariana. The best massage ive ever had. So many nots in my back. all gone TY TY
Posted on Thursday, 07 Mar 2013
Felix
Visiting London from Rome
I'm impressed to the point of wanting to leave feedback: the chap who answered the phone was surprisingly well educated, the massage therapists friendly but professional and I'm now typing this with very, very relaxed back, shoulders and spirit. Will call again!
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Feb 2013
Luke
Herne Hill
Sunita - very very good. She knew my body better than I did! Exactly what I wanted and has made me feel good again! Highly recommend. Thanks. Luke
Posted on Saturday, 23 Feb 2013
Belsize Park
Ridiculously good. Adina arrived to a tired guy with a sore shoulder. 90 minutes later she left a new man with his shoulder still intact and feeling GREAT! Good talker and brilliant masseuse Cant recommend highly enough.
Posted on Friday, 22 Feb 2013
Maria
Southfields
We booked a 2 hours back to back session to share with my partner. Vera was very professional and left us totally relaxed! Highly recommended.
Posted on Friday, 22 Feb 2013
Neville Bardoli OBE
Harrow, Middlesex
Today i had a totally professional massage from Adina, all in all everything that i'd read about The Massage Room lives up to expectation.I recommend it. biggrin
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Feb 2013
Sophie
Kensington
Paula was extremely professional and knowledgeable and her massage sorted out my shoulder which had been bothering me for years. I will definitely book her again.
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Feb 2013
Central London and Stratford Int
Managed to see the wonderful Timea a couple of times in January. This lady is a gem - her massage is given from the heart, each flowing touch being instinctfully the right pressure, both relaxing and invigorating. It is always a pleasure to be in her company. Each time is special and I'm really looking forward to seeing her again now I have returned to London. Highly recommended!
Posted on Monday, 18 Feb 2013
Shaun
West Kensington
10-02-13 Needed a massage to de-stress, relax after travelling for over 30 hours. Booked Eva on line for 90 mins confirmation received instantly. Eva arrived right on time, had a very pleasant manner and left me in a state of total relaxation. The 90 mins went all too quickly, but it was money well spent. Look forward to seeing Eva again.
Posted on Friday, 15 Feb 2013
Nicky
Oval
Thank you Paula for a wonderful relaxing massage and for coming at such short notice. Paula is cheerful, friendly and professional and the massage was amazing. I will definitely be booking again and highly recommend Paula.
Posted on Saturday, 09 Feb 2013
Romi_fan
London + suburbs
Discovered the amazing Romi in January, in central London & much further out. Her massage is very special, with a rare technique where the massage is a continuous flow throughout the session, contact is not broken. This creates a wonderful relaxing but invigorating feeling. Romi is also a pleasure to be with, a charming & fun person, full of joy. Highly recommended
Posted on Friday, 08 Feb 2013