Simon
London, Clapham
Wonderful treatment, thanks Kasia. On time, on focus and on budget, lol. Thanks! clap
Posted on Monday, 08 Apr 2013
Daryl
This was an amazing experience. As an Executive who travels extensively, you are highly recommended. Easy to book, good to see who is arriving at the door and Romi delivered as you say on your website. Friendly, engaging, very relaxed, GREAT MASSAGE, just awesoem and highly recommended. Romi you were outstanding. Thank you.
Posted on Sunday, 07 Apr 2013
Eric
Romi's massage is outstanding. Don't miss out.
Posted on Sunday, 07 Apr 2013
Detlef
Today I had my first massage with Natalia and the 4th overall. All of them have been very good, easily exceeding most of my other massage experiences, however, Natalia was truly exceptional. She knows exactly how far she can go, particularly around the neck area where most therapists lack confidence. If you like hard, she\'s the therapist to go for although I\'m sure that she cam do softer as well.
Posted on Saturday, 06 Apr 2013
Nasu
Had a wonderful relaxant massage from Adina. Highly recommended. I will certainly be booking her again.
Posted on Friday, 05 Apr 2013
Nish
Massage was good and Adriana did a good job getting the knots out of my back, and her attitude when I asked for adjustments to pressure was very friendly and good. My only problem was that she was 25 minutes late because the online booking system didn't give her enough time between appts. I did book online with only 1 hour notice so maybe be careful booking at such short notice.
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Apr 2013
Dave
Fantastic massage from Ariana left me feeling blissfully relaxed. Highly recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 31 Mar 2013
Sarah
Wonderful massage from Galina. 1 hour of deep tissue massage which really helped with all my knots and 30 minutes of reflexology helped relieve a build up of cramps in my feet and calves. Will definitely use her again! Thank you!
Posted on Friday, 29 Mar 2013
Gareth
Balham
Fantastic massage. Very professional. Will definitely use again. Thanks Kasia
Posted on Thursday, 28 Mar 2013
Daniel
Battersea
Diana was awesome and left me in the most relaxed state I have been in after a massage ever!
Posted on Tuesday, 26 Mar 2013
david
leyton
another great relaxing massage from eva . 90 minutes of lomi and this morning I woke feeling ache free and ready for a days rock climbing. 10/10.
Posted on Sunday, 24 Mar 2013
Jonathan
London Bridge
Booked Polina for 1hr deep tissue followed by 30 mins Thai stretching, as per her profile suggestion. She was very polite, early and got really into my muscles for the deep tissue. Well done, thank you very much!
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Mar 2013
aiden
ruislip
just had Simona round to the house, a very plesant lovely lady who has heaven at her finger tips, i would recomend her to everyone, i feel so relaxed i can hardly type
Posted on Sunday, 17 Mar 2013
Mark
Stratford
Sunita from day one that i met her there something special about her i never seen in a therapist is like been blessed with her hands the way how she massage when she finish i feel like a new person i had bad fall in janurary snow and legs and arms aching since Sunita been magaging i feel much better and the pain getting less god has bless me a good therapist thanx massage room for Sunita smiley
Posted on Saturday, 09 Mar 2013
Derek
Oval
Without a doubt the best massage I have ever had. I slept so well! Thank you
Posted on Saturday, 09 Mar 2013
Rob
Hayes
had the beautiful Vera come to my place and sadlyhad to cut it short due to me going out but my god.... she was fantastic. i didnt tell her where i have had problems and she knew exactly the places spot on. i will be asking her back very soon for the full 90 mins. thanks Vera
Posted on Thursday, 07 Mar 2013
Mylo
Ariana. The best massage ive ever had. So many nots in my back. all gone TY TY
Posted on Thursday, 07 Mar 2013
Felix
Visiting London from Rome
I'm impressed to the point of wanting to leave feedback: the chap who answered the phone was surprisingly well educated, the massage therapists friendly but professional and I'm now typing this with very, very relaxed back, shoulders and spirit. Will call again!
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Feb 2013
Luke
Herne Hill
Sunita - very very good. She knew my body better than I did! Exactly what I wanted and has made me feel good again! Highly recommend. Thanks. Luke
Posted on Saturday, 23 Feb 2013
Belsize Park
Ridiculously good. Adina arrived to a tired guy with a sore shoulder. 90 minutes later she left a new man with his shoulder still intact and feeling GREAT! Good talker and brilliant masseuse Cant recommend highly enough.
Posted on Friday, 22 Feb 2013
Maria
Southfields
We booked a 2 hours back to back session to share with my partner. Vera was very professional and left us totally relaxed! Highly recommended.
Posted on Friday, 22 Feb 2013
Neville Bardoli OBE
Harrow, Middlesex
Today i had a totally professional massage from Adina, all in all everything that i'd read about The Massage Room lives up to expectation.I recommend it. biggrin
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Feb 2013
Sophie
Kensington
Paula was extremely professional and knowledgeable and her massage sorted out my shoulder which had been bothering me for years. I will definitely book her again.
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Feb 2013
Central London and Stratford Int
Managed to see the wonderful Timea a couple of times in January. This lady is a gem - her massage is given from the heart, each flowing touch being instinctfully the right pressure, both relaxing and invigorating. It is always a pleasure to be in her company. Each time is special and I'm really looking forward to seeing her again now I have returned to London. Highly recommended!
Posted on Monday, 18 Feb 2013
Shaun
West Kensington
10-02-13 Needed a massage to de-stress, relax after travelling for over 30 hours. Booked Eva on line for 90 mins confirmation received instantly. Eva arrived right on time, had a very pleasant manner and left me in a state of total relaxation. The 90 mins went all too quickly, but it was money well spent. Look forward to seeing Eva again.
Posted on Friday, 15 Feb 2013
Nicky
Oval
Thank you Paula for a wonderful relaxing massage and for coming at such short notice. Paula is cheerful, friendly and professional and the massage was amazing. I will definitely be booking again and highly recommend Paula.
Posted on Saturday, 09 Feb 2013
Romi_fan
London + suburbs
Discovered the amazing Romi in January, in central London & much further out. Her massage is very special, with a rare technique where the massage is a continuous flow throughout the session, contact is not broken. This creates a wonderful relaxing but invigorating feeling. Romi is also a pleasure to be with, a charming & fun person, full of joy. Highly recommended
Posted on Friday, 08 Feb 2013
N
Clapton
I had an incredibly tough & long week in work & really needed a back massage, as I could feel the knots in my back. It was my first time on the site & I booked in Kasia. She was amazing, & I really felt like it was a tailored massage...as Kasia focused on my shoulders & back where all the knots were. The double bonus was that it was in my own house & could go straight to bed afterwards...bliss.
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Feb 2013
Mylo
Domi realised my shoulder and made me feel normal again.she knew how much pressure was needed and where to ease off. i have bad upper back and shoulder pain. She was amazing. Many thanks
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Feb 2013
Stefano
Canary Wharf
I love massage, especially if after a good massage section I dont have to dress up again to travel home. TMR offer in my opinion a brilliant solution fr this, and I recently started to book quite often Romi. Romi is a great masseuse, very professional and also a very nice and polite person to talk with. I strongly recommend her.
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Feb 2013
Ondrej
Camberwell
I was very happy with Polina's massage and I am amazed what a great service this is. I chose the 1 hour deep tissue oil massage and 1/2 hour Thai stretching as it was recommended to me on this site and it just worked perfectly for me. I do yoga regularly and the Thai stretching at the end was just what I needed. Polina did a great job. I will sure order another massage soon.
Posted on Monday, 04 Feb 2013
Rehan
My back and thighs were stiff and achy after running a 12 mile obstacle course. First time booked with the rooms and couldn't ask for more. Paula was on time, text and called accordingly. Got the pressure just right and I feel refreshed after an hour session. Highly recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 03 Feb 2013
Nick
Thank you for that. Eva was totally excellent one of the best massages I have ever had. Bar none !.......love the music as well !! ...great touch. I will certainly recommend you to all my friends and collegues at work. So efficient and she was right on time, sent txt to confirm as well !! Great Nick
Posted on Saturday, 02 Feb 2013
Sofie Ahmed
Herne Hill
Years of muscle tension relaxed in 90 minutes of therapeutic massage. Natalia was able to find all the trouble areas and treat them effectively. What can I say that this was the most beneficial massage I have experienced over the years
Posted on Friday, 01 Feb 2013
Mark
London hotel
Had one hour massage from Vera. Wanted a firm massage but still able to relax and she got the balance just right. Very professional, gave me some great tips on stretches for middle portion of the back and she was very pleasant. This was my first experience of Massage Rooms but if its always this good I'll be back for more. Thanks Vera. super
Posted on Thursday, 31 Jan 2013
P
Wonderful 90 minutes with the delightful Romi. Really sweet girl & great technique, completly got rid of the knots in my back. Expert with pressure levels smileytotally happy!
Posted on Tuesday, 29 Jan 2013
Kevin
SW18
Had a wonderful 1st time experience with the massage rooms with the brilliant Adina. Will use Adina again for sure. Feel amazing after an hour long classic massage. Thanks. super
Posted on Saturday, 26 Jan 2013
Thank you Paula for such an excellent sports massage.Paula is both friendly and professional with a great technique. Highly recommended! biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 26 Jan 2013
Ab
Peddington
Vera was fantastic!! I really enjoyed her professionalism and gentle approach. Very knowledgeable and intuitive to stress points. biggrin biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 26 Jan 2013
Wai
North london
After a hard week at work i had decided to treat myself to a massage to get rid of all the stress. I booked 2 hours with Polina and the massage was excellent. Very professional and I fully recommend her. super
Posted on Thursday, 24 Jan 2013
B
South East London
Thank you Paula for the amazing massage. Great personality and great technique. Feel so much better, def recommend Paula, thank you once again super
Posted on Thursday, 24 Jan 2013
Edward
Pimlico
Awesome massage from Adina. She came on time and was really polite and friendly. A little tight at first but she worked through it and my back feels good as new. Looking forward to the next one.... Thanks Adina.
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Jan 2013
Hi - just had my first massage with Paula - what an extremely friendly and professional lady. Really enjoyed the experience and would recommend to anyone. Thanks Paula
Posted on Monday, 21 Jan 2013
FRANCIS LAMPARD
KENSINGTON
HAD AN HOUR WITH ADINA. WHAT A NICE AND PROFESSIONAL YOUNG WOMAN. HER SMALL AND POWERFUL HANDS DID THE TRICK FOR MY OLD BACK AND THIGHS, AND HER LOVELY ROUNDED ELBOWS REACHED INTO ALL THE RIGHT PLACES. I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE HER BACK FOR ANOTHER SESSION ONE DAY.
Posted on Sunday, 20 Jan 2013
Vee
Had a great session with Natalia who was personally recommended by Kasia, another excellent masseuse. Natalia's deep tissue/physiotherapy session is perhaps the best I have had and am feeling very good today. super
Posted on Saturday, 19 Jan 2013
Michael Roberts
Los Angeles
After a long, cold day, I just received a \"perfect\" massage from Kasia: professional, friendly, thorough, and relaxing.
Posted on Friday, 18 Jan 2013
Natalie Rea
Paula was amazing! Thank you! exactly what I needed, one of the best deep massages I've had.
Posted on Monday, 14 Jan 2013
Norway
I just wanted to write a few words to say thank you for the manner in which you [therapist: May] handled my treatment. It was professional and friendly throughout. It is such a joy to meet someone these days who can make you smile just by being. Highly recommended! Richard
Posted on Monday, 14 Jan 2013
Willie
Euston
Excellent massage from Tunde this evening! She was on time, respectful, friendly and skilled in her craft. Touch was light or heavy as the needs of my body demanded and she judged this well. We chatted at the start but as I began to drift off Tunde matched my mood and worked away quietly. My first time using this service but it certainly won't be my last. K
Posted on Saturday, 12 Jan 2013
farad
ha8
the massage with paula was excellent,she was very welcoming and professional,I will strongly recommend her to everyone . farad
Posted on Saturday, 12 Jan 2013