N
Clapton
I had an incredibly tough & long week in work & really needed a back massage, as I could feel the knots in my back. It was my first time on the site & I booked in Kasia. She was amazing, & I really felt like it was a tailored massage...as Kasia focused on my shoulders & back where all the knots were. The double bonus was that it was in my own house & could go straight to bed afterwards...bliss.
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Feb 2013
Mylo
Domi realised my shoulder and made me feel normal again.she knew how much pressure was needed and where to ease off. i have bad upper back and shoulder pain. She was amazing. Many thanks
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Feb 2013
Stefano
Canary Wharf
I love massage, especially if after a good massage section I dont have to dress up again to travel home. TMR offer in my opinion a brilliant solution fr this, and I recently started to book quite often Romi. Romi is a great masseuse, very professional and also a very nice and polite person to talk with. I strongly recommend her.
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Feb 2013
Ondrej
Camberwell
I was very happy with Polina's massage and I am amazed what a great service this is. I chose the 1 hour deep tissue oil massage and 1/2 hour Thai stretching as it was recommended to me on this site and it just worked perfectly for me. I do yoga regularly and the Thai stretching at the end was just what I needed. Polina did a great job. I will sure order another massage soon.
Posted on Monday, 04 Feb 2013
Rehan
My back and thighs were stiff and achy after running a 12 mile obstacle course. First time booked with the rooms and couldn't ask for more. Paula was on time, text and called accordingly. Got the pressure just right and I feel refreshed after an hour session. Highly recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 03 Feb 2013
Nick
Thank you for that. Eva was totally excellent one of the best massages I have ever had. Bar none !.......love the music as well !! ...great touch. I will certainly recommend you to all my friends and collegues at work. So efficient and she was right on time, sent txt to confirm as well !! Great Nick
Posted on Saturday, 02 Feb 2013
Sofie Ahmed
Herne Hill
Years of muscle tension relaxed in 90 minutes of therapeutic massage. Natalia was able to find all the trouble areas and treat them effectively. What can I say that this was the most beneficial massage I have experienced over the years
Posted on Friday, 01 Feb 2013
Mark
London hotel
Had one hour massage from Vera. Wanted a firm massage but still able to relax and she got the balance just right. Very professional, gave me some great tips on stretches for middle portion of the back and she was very pleasant. This was my first experience of Massage Rooms but if its always this good I'll be back for more. Thanks Vera. super
Posted on Thursday, 31 Jan 2013
P
Wonderful 90 minutes with the delightful Romi. Really sweet girl & great technique, completly got rid of the knots in my back. Expert with pressure levels smileytotally happy!
Posted on Tuesday, 29 Jan 2013
Kevin
SW18
Had a wonderful 1st time experience with the massage rooms with the brilliant Adina. Will use Adina again for sure. Feel amazing after an hour long classic massage. Thanks. super
Posted on Saturday, 26 Jan 2013
Thank you Paula for such an excellent sports massage.Paula is both friendly and professional with a great technique. Highly recommended! biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 26 Jan 2013
Ab
Peddington
Vera was fantastic!! I really enjoyed her professionalism and gentle approach. Very knowledgeable and intuitive to stress points. biggrin biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 26 Jan 2013
Wai
North london
After a hard week at work i had decided to treat myself to a massage to get rid of all the stress. I booked 2 hours with Polina and the massage was excellent. Very professional and I fully recommend her. super
Posted on Thursday, 24 Jan 2013
B
South East London
Thank you Paula for the amazing massage. Great personality and great technique. Feel so much better, def recommend Paula, thank you once again super
Posted on Thursday, 24 Jan 2013
Edward
Pimlico
Awesome massage from Adina. She came on time and was really polite and friendly. A little tight at first but she worked through it and my back feels good as new. Looking forward to the next one.... Thanks Adina.
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Jan 2013
Hi - just had my first massage with Paula - what an extremely friendly and professional lady. Really enjoyed the experience and would recommend to anyone. Thanks Paula
Posted on Monday, 21 Jan 2013
FRANCIS LAMPARD
KENSINGTON
HAD AN HOUR WITH ADINA. WHAT A NICE AND PROFESSIONAL YOUNG WOMAN. HER SMALL AND POWERFUL HANDS DID THE TRICK FOR MY OLD BACK AND THIGHS, AND HER LOVELY ROUNDED ELBOWS REACHED INTO ALL THE RIGHT PLACES. I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE HER BACK FOR ANOTHER SESSION ONE DAY.
Posted on Sunday, 20 Jan 2013
Vee
Had a great session with Natalia who was personally recommended by Kasia, another excellent masseuse. Natalia's deep tissue/physiotherapy session is perhaps the best I have had and am feeling very good today. super
Posted on Saturday, 19 Jan 2013
Michael Roberts
Los Angeles
After a long, cold day, I just received a \"perfect\" massage from Kasia: professional, friendly, thorough, and relaxing.
Posted on Friday, 18 Jan 2013
Natalie Rea
Paula was amazing! Thank you! exactly what I needed, one of the best deep massages I've had.
Posted on Monday, 14 Jan 2013
Norway
I just wanted to write a few words to say thank you for the manner in which you [therapist: May] handled my treatment. It was professional and friendly throughout. It is such a joy to meet someone these days who can make you smile just by being. Highly recommended! Richard
Posted on Monday, 14 Jan 2013
Willie
Euston
Excellent massage from Tunde this evening! She was on time, respectful, friendly and skilled in her craft. Touch was light or heavy as the needs of my body demanded and she judged this well. We chatted at the start but as I began to drift off Tunde matched my mood and worked away quietly. My first time using this service but it certainly won't be my last. K
Posted on Saturday, 12 Jan 2013
farad
ha8
the massage with paula was excellent,she was very welcoming and professional,I will strongly recommend her to everyone . farad
Posted on Saturday, 12 Jan 2013
Greenwich
Had the most wonderful stimulating massage from the wonderful May. 90 mins of pure heaven. She's so sweet, polite, fun and talkative. I cant recommend her highly enough and will be seeing her soon! I'm still smiling a day after.
Posted on Friday, 11 Jan 2013
Cibelle
Maida Vale
Takako is the best ever! I feel like a new person after the most amazing 90 min deep tissue massage, with some shiatsu and thai techniques. I'm definitely doing it again soon!
Posted on Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
Arrif
Paddington
Had a good massage from Diana today. She is a pretty looking girl and was very comfortable to be with. Highly recommended!
Posted on Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
christianuk
Domi just gave me 90 minutes of the most blissful massage. She has got a magic touch and a soothing presence. I heartily recommend her
Posted on Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
Andy
Fantastic massage received last night from Simona - as an aging rugby player I now feel 10 years younger as i can move my neck and shoulders without pain & discomfort! Very polite, very professional job. biggrin
Posted on Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013
Paris
I had an amazing deeper massage with Domi!
Posted on Saturday, 05 Jan 2013
Maria
Victoria
I just had the best massage of my life, by Natalia. She is a true angel and i cannot believe what professionalism and amazing technique she had. I would recommend her to anyone out there, her treatment will change your day. Most amazing therapist in London.
Posted on Thursday, 03 Jan 2013
Bloombsbury
I thoroughly enjoyed my message with Takoko, a truly delightful girl and obviouyslly very dedicated to massage. I look forward to seeing this Angel of the East again, and again, I hope...
Posted on Wednesday, 02 Jan 2013
London (when passing through UK!)
I had intended to comment right away after my first-ever massage with Diana while passing through London on 9 Dec - but what with travel ever since... But an encounter - and a massage - like that isn't easily forgotten: what an absolutely delightful person, and what a fabulous massage! I have rarely felt so transformed after a session :-). Diana is simply exquisite, and so is her massage!
Posted on Monday, 31 Dec 2012
This is the first time I have used your company and I was very impressed with Natalia. She was very good and knowledgeable about sports injuries, stretching and even osteopathy. Thank you.
Posted on Saturday, 29 Dec 2012
Robert Care
Thanks Natalia. Brilliant massage and stretching. Have always found therapists from The Massage Rooms brilliant but today was exceptional. Happy New Year to all at TMRs.
Posted on Friday, 28 Dec 2012
peter
had a massage from GALINA her hands massage you like magic, a soft massage is not every persons idea of a massage but try her and you will agree nothing could be better. tongue
Posted on Friday, 21 Dec 2012
Martin
Well done to massage rooms for employing yet another wonderful and lovely Masseuse in Diana. Greeted me with a lovely smile. I felt very comfortable with her and her massage was 1.5 hrs of heavenly pleasure. Cool! smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012
martin
Just had a wonderful massage from Takako. She is a delightful therapist; firm but not too deep and she incorporated lots of stretching which was ideal to loosen my muscles tired after the gym. Booking was very quick and easy via the site and Takako arrived exactly as promised. Many thanks.
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012
peter
nortlondon
just had another session from KASIA she realy knows her what she is doing, adnd hold a nice conversation during the time. many that i will see you again soon.
Posted on Tuesday, 18 Dec 2012
B
New York
I travel to London for work and have been using services from TMR and today I had Paula and she did an awesome job. When asked to focus on the pain points, she got right to it and at the end of the session showed me some Stretches. Extremely satisfied and will use them Again! super
Posted on Sunday, 16 Dec 2012
Steve
Bermondsey
Dominique is simply THE BEST. I've had many massages around the world and few come even close to the one I just got. I had Domi in for two hours and I wish I'd had two more! If you get the chance, BOOK HER! biggrin super clap
Posted on Saturday, 15 Dec 2012
Stuart
Thank you Adriana for a wonderful massage, 10 out of 10. I had an hours massage which was booked online 24hrs previous. Adriana was a lovely person, who made you feel very relaxed, now my aches and pains have all gone. I will definitely be coming back for more. Thank you TMR and Adriana.
Posted on Friday, 14 Dec 2012
Robert
Aldgate
I just had Vera work on my back for the last hour, this was my first massage and it was really really good, she knew where my tight areas were and concentrated on them, we ran out of time, an hour goes so quickly! Will be booking again - next time for much longer! biggrin
Posted on Thursday, 13 Dec 2012
I've had a few massages off different TMR therapists & even though they're all good, VERA is the one I find the best. After each massage my muscles ache no more. A must for regular bookings. biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 09 Dec 2012
N
Maida Vale
Just had Natalia work on my back for the last 90 minutes. Oh my god! The best 90 minutes I've had - forget going to Harley Street and visiting those expensive osteopaths, just book Natalia. By far the most knowledgeable therapist I\'ve seen - and I've had massages all over the world. Keep up the good work Natalia - will be asking for your help again soon!
Posted on Saturday, 08 Dec 2012
Michael
Have booked Tunde a few times now,she has been great ! Really excellent 2 hour massages, giving real care and attention with a friendly,nice personality and good sense of humour. Looking forward to the next one ! M
Posted on Saturday, 08 Dec 2012
Euston
Wow, what a way to start the day. Saw Timea at 9am and had a wonderful massage. She's a gem, magic hands that just know the right massage to give, and such a charming person. . A real pleasure to meet, with a warm personality, to match her warm hands! Can't wait to have the opportunity to meet her again. Highly recommended, a sure way to have a special day.
Posted on Friday, 07 Dec 2012
I would just like to say a big thank you to EDINA, for probably the nicest experience I have had in a long time. Edina has a wonderful personality and is extremely professional in her approach to the massage and time with the client. I just wish I had met you sooner. Thanks Edina
Posted on Thursday, 06 Dec 2012
D
I've used TMR for three months now, one massage a months, and have had different masseuses. Tonight I've found my masseuse of choice. Kasia was punctual, pleasant and gave a very relaxing massage. Will definitely be booking her again and recommend her to others.
Posted on Friday, 30 Nov 2012
Today, I have had a great massage from Paula and she really took care of my poor body! I feel so much better now...and completely relaxed! Ah Paula tks taking care of my right arm. It is now ready for more tennis abuse!
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Nov 2012
Martin
I had my 1st massage from The massage rooms at the w'end. I was fortunate enough to have booked Hana who was excellent and surpassed my high expectations. The massage was superb, relieving my aches & pains. Hana is a very talented masseuse & above all an extremely intelligent, interesting caring woman. I highly recommend her and will be booking Hana again for my next massage.
Posted on Monday, 26 Nov 2012