Greenwich
Had the most wonderful stimulating massage from the wonderful May. 90 mins of pure heaven. She's so sweet, polite, fun and talkative. I cant recommend her highly enough and will be seeing her soon! I'm still smiling a day after.
Posted on Friday, 11 Jan 2013
Cibelle
Maida Vale
Takako is the best ever! I feel like a new person after the most amazing 90 min deep tissue massage, with some shiatsu and thai techniques. I'm definitely doing it again soon!
Posted on Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
Arrif
Paddington
Had a good massage from Diana today. She is a pretty looking girl and was very comfortable to be with. Highly recommended!
Posted on Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
christianuk
Domi just gave me 90 minutes of the most blissful massage. She has got a magic touch and a soothing presence. I heartily recommend her
Posted on Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
Andy
Fantastic massage received last night from Simona - as an aging rugby player I now feel 10 years younger as i can move my neck and shoulders without pain & discomfort! Very polite, very professional job. biggrin
Posted on Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013
Paris
I had an amazing deeper massage with Domi!
Posted on Saturday, 05 Jan 2013
Maria
Victoria
I just had the best massage of my life, by Natalia. She is a true angel and i cannot believe what professionalism and amazing technique she had. I would recommend her to anyone out there, her treatment will change your day. Most amazing therapist in London.
Posted on Thursday, 03 Jan 2013
Bloombsbury
I thoroughly enjoyed my message with Takoko, a truly delightful girl and obviouyslly very dedicated to massage. I look forward to seeing this Angel of the East again, and again, I hope...
Posted on Wednesday, 02 Jan 2013
London (when passing through UK!)
I had intended to comment right away after my first-ever massage with Diana while passing through London on 9 Dec - but what with travel ever since... But an encounter - and a massage - like that isn't easily forgotten: what an absolutely delightful person, and what a fabulous massage! I have rarely felt so transformed after a session :-). Diana is simply exquisite, and so is her massage!
Posted on Monday, 31 Dec 2012
This is the first time I have used your company and I was very impressed with Natalia. She was very good and knowledgeable about sports injuries, stretching and even osteopathy. Thank you.
Posted on Saturday, 29 Dec 2012
Robert Care
Thanks Natalia. Brilliant massage and stretching. Have always found therapists from The Massage Rooms brilliant but today was exceptional. Happy New Year to all at TMRs.
Posted on Friday, 28 Dec 2012
peter
had a massage from GALINA her hands massage you like magic, a soft massage is not every persons idea of a massage but try her and you will agree nothing could be better. tongue
Posted on Friday, 21 Dec 2012
Martin
Well done to massage rooms for employing yet another wonderful and lovely Masseuse in Diana. Greeted me with a lovely smile. I felt very comfortable with her and her massage was 1.5 hrs of heavenly pleasure. Cool! smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012
martin
Just had a wonderful massage from Takako. She is a delightful therapist; firm but not too deep and she incorporated lots of stretching which was ideal to loosen my muscles tired after the gym. Booking was very quick and easy via the site and Takako arrived exactly as promised. Many thanks.
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012
peter
nortlondon
just had another session from KASIA she realy knows her what she is doing, adnd hold a nice conversation during the time. many that i will see you again soon.
Posted on Tuesday, 18 Dec 2012
B
New York
I travel to London for work and have been using services from TMR and today I had Paula and she did an awesome job. When asked to focus on the pain points, she got right to it and at the end of the session showed me some Stretches. Extremely satisfied and will use them Again! super
Posted on Sunday, 16 Dec 2012
Steve
Bermondsey
Dominique is simply THE BEST. I've had many massages around the world and few come even close to the one I just got. I had Domi in for two hours and I wish I'd had two more! If you get the chance, BOOK HER! biggrin super clap
Posted on Saturday, 15 Dec 2012
Stuart
Thank you Adriana for a wonderful massage, 10 out of 10. I had an hours massage which was booked online 24hrs previous. Adriana was a lovely person, who made you feel very relaxed, now my aches and pains have all gone. I will definitely be coming back for more. Thank you TMR and Adriana.
Posted on Friday, 14 Dec 2012
Robert
Aldgate
I just had Vera work on my back for the last hour, this was my first massage and it was really really good, she knew where my tight areas were and concentrated on them, we ran out of time, an hour goes so quickly! Will be booking again - next time for much longer! biggrin
Posted on Thursday, 13 Dec 2012
I've had a few massages off different TMR therapists & even though they're all good, VERA is the one I find the best. After each massage my muscles ache no more. A must for regular bookings. biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 09 Dec 2012
N
Maida Vale
Just had Natalia work on my back for the last 90 minutes. Oh my god! The best 90 minutes I've had - forget going to Harley Street and visiting those expensive osteopaths, just book Natalia. By far the most knowledgeable therapist I\'ve seen - and I've had massages all over the world. Keep up the good work Natalia - will be asking for your help again soon!
Posted on Saturday, 08 Dec 2012
Michael
Have booked Tunde a few times now,she has been great ! Really excellent 2 hour massages, giving real care and attention with a friendly,nice personality and good sense of humour. Looking forward to the next one ! M
Posted on Saturday, 08 Dec 2012
Euston
Wow, what a way to start the day. Saw Timea at 9am and had a wonderful massage. She's a gem, magic hands that just know the right massage to give, and such a charming person. . A real pleasure to meet, with a warm personality, to match her warm hands! Can't wait to have the opportunity to meet her again. Highly recommended, a sure way to have a special day.
Posted on Friday, 07 Dec 2012
I would just like to say a big thank you to EDINA, for probably the nicest experience I have had in a long time. Edina has a wonderful personality and is extremely professional in her approach to the massage and time with the client. I just wish I had met you sooner. Thanks Edina
Posted on Thursday, 06 Dec 2012
D
I've used TMR for three months now, one massage a months, and have had different masseuses. Tonight I've found my masseuse of choice. Kasia was punctual, pleasant and gave a very relaxing massage. Will definitely be booking her again and recommend her to others.
Posted on Friday, 30 Nov 2012
Today, I have had a great massage from Paula and she really took care of my poor body! I feel so much better now...and completely relaxed! Ah Paula tks taking care of my right arm. It is now ready for more tennis abuse!
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Nov 2012
Martin
I had my 1st massage from The massage rooms at the w'end. I was fortunate enough to have booked Hana who was excellent and surpassed my high expectations. The massage was superb, relieving my aches & pains. Hana is a very talented masseuse & above all an extremely intelligent, interesting caring woman. I highly recommend her and will be booking Hana again for my next massage.
Posted on Monday, 26 Nov 2012
pete
t londonnorthwes
a massage by paula is something not to be missed one can only say the best, a person that is charming and knows her job, as well as being able to hold a very intresting conversation. thanks biggrin biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 25 Nov 2012
Dan
City, EC1
I have booked Paula twice, and have been very happy each time. She is timely, charming and professional. She delivers a range of styles ranging from gentle and relaxing, to the kind of hard, deep-tissue pressure one needs to free up the most stubborn knots. Paula is an absolute pleasure to work with.
Posted on Sunday, 25 Nov 2012
David sanger
Eva came over to sort out tight shoulders and a aching back , been like it for months . In amongst friendly conversation and a great sense of humour she left me feeling relaxed and no longer in pain . Top class massage from a charming young lady ! 10/10. Will be booking again soon ! Many thanks ,great service !
Posted on Friday, 23 Nov 2012
Had my 2nd wonderful massage from Edina earlier this month. Once again it was a great Lomi Lomi massage, she used some very luxurious and relaxing techniques I've not had before. Edina is a very talented masseuse who clearly loves what she does. She has a friendly personality and I would recommend her to anybody. Thanks again Edina, Regards. smiley wink
Posted on Thursday, 22 Nov 2012
London Paddington
Vivian turned out to be a supremely skillful therapist - really getting to grips with the muscles and almost \'talking to\' my body in ways that left it renewed. Wow. And she\'s a lovely, intelligent woman into the bargain, and good company. Thanks Vivian - it was a delight getting to know you on 2 November: I\'ll be back for more if you don\'t mind...
Posted on Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012
marwan
I've tried massage room and accuracy won the admiration for the work and effort and especially Simona supered work very well I wish you success
Posted on Thursday, 15 Nov 2012
GM
London, E1
I just had a wonderfull relaxing massage from Simona! She perfectly knows how to find the painfull spots in my shoulders and my back and most important, she knows how to get rid of them smiley Thank you Simona, I\'ll rebook soon.
Posted on Thursday, 15 Nov 2012
Bob
Rafayel, Clapham
Wow... I tried the 2-hour Lomi massage from Edina and ... oh my god ... so fantastic. I'm bouncing around now, full of energy and ready for the day... all my aches seem to have gone, too :-) Highly recommended.
Posted on Tuesday, 13 Nov 2012
David Wright
London, SW7
a HUGE thank you to Kasia for taking away all my stress with a wonderful, professional, massage that really hit the spots! I wish I could say I am ready to go back to work tomorrow but to be honest, I would rather have another great massage from you Kasia, LOL! Thanks again and I hope to book you again within the next month, Best David
Posted on Tuesday, 13 Nov 2012
AP
SE Londo
Great all round massage from May has helped relieve accumulated travel-related aches and stresses. Thank you May!
Posted on Thursday, 08 Nov 2012
Janine
Amazing Massage by Natalia. The best I have ever had. Deep tissue massage has left me completely ache free. I would definitely recommend Natalia. Thank you
Posted on Tuesday, 06 Nov 2012
Dan
Had an awesome massage from Romi. She has the skill to provide the kind of deep tissue break-up one needs to really loosen up when one is sore after a long, hard hike or run!
Posted on Saturday, 03 Nov 2012
Saif
Had a great massage recently with Simona, she is doing a very good massage in professional way. Thank you Simona super
Posted on Friday, 02 Nov 2012
Roy
Romi!!!! What a wonderful, relaxing massage she gives! A lovely, gentle, talented masseuse! My next trip through London will definitely include a visit with her smiley Thank you Romi! super
Posted on Friday, 02 Nov 2012
Michael
Had a great massage tonight from Noelia, very nice girl,fun to chat to as we'll as good company,THank you.
Posted on Sunday, 28 Oct 2012
I recently had a great massage from Adina. Although she has only been doing massage for 18 months, she clearly has the skills of more experienced therapists. You should try her soon. Thanks again, Adina. smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Oct 2012
I had a fantastic massage from Edina today. She did a combination of classic, deeper in places and lomi lomi. I wish I'd booked longer. She is a really experienced, friendly masseuse and I would recommend her to anybody. I look forward to booking her again soon. Thanks again Edina. smiley super
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Oct 2012
Joseph
Little Venice - London
Today I had a great massage from Noelia She is very very good know how, where and when to touch was very relaxing feel much better after a great massage thanks a lot for Noelia and wish her all the best .
Posted on Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012
Sam
Clapham
Paula was lovely and has amazing hands. I'd thoroughly recommend her to anyone. She gave me - as requested - a great combination of relaxing and deeper massage, and I feel completely relaxed now. Thanks Paula!
Posted on Monday, 22 Oct 2012
Just had a massage from Domi, who has the most amazing soft hands, knowing touch and warm, friendly personality. Thoroughly enjoyed my massage and will be using her again next time. super
Posted on Monday, 22 Oct 2012
Alan
Kingston - Surrey
Had another fantastic massage from Edit
Posted on Thursday, 18 Oct 2012
Had a massage from Vera, fantastic relaxing massage that left me with a smile on my face. Thanks Vera!!!
Posted on Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012
Adam
SW10
I had an amazing massage from Noelia. She was absolutely brilliant! Would like recommend her for firm deep tissue but also very relaxing. biggrin
Posted on Monday, 15 Oct 2012