D
w11
Magics hands and wonderful massage. Thanks you Noelia .
Posted on Sunday, 14 Oct 2012
Sunbury on Thames
Had a magical massage from the lovely Edina last night. I had a body full of stress and tight muscles before Edina turned up - She managed to ease them all and turn me in to a new man.. Also very punctual and lovely personality with it - I highly recommend her to all you people out there. clap super
Posted on Friday, 12 Oct 2012
Nathan
London, SE
Massage from Vivian who was truly professional and exceptionally nice. She really worked out the stress knots in my back! Great job, highly recommended.
Posted on Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
david barouch
se london
kasia was prompt professional and very polite and apart from that she gave me such a deep and relaxing massage it felt so good 100% will use again super smiley super
Posted on Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
Bob
Worthing
I was wondering if some of your therapists could offer health checks along with a massage. I feel sure there must be people in stressful jobs where a check on their blood pressure and heart rate would be beneficial. Many people get up tight and worried about asking their own doctor in their surgery with a subsequent high BP reading. I think a friendly masseuse would be very helpful to many!
Hi Bob - thank you for your booking and comment. That is a nice idea and of course an important part of protecting and maintaining health. We will look into it further and see what might be possible.
Posted on Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
Limehouse
I have had five massages with Noelia now and she is wonderful!She is amazing -good personality and very professional.Highly recommend her!! clap
Posted on Wednesday, 10 Oct 2012
Matthew
Wonderful - thank you Eva for your lovely personality and wonderful massage. Apologies for the very late feedback, I've been away! Hope to book you again soon, best, Matt super
Posted on Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012
SW1V
Thank you for a good service, appreciated.
Posted on Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012
Dave
Sutton
Just had my 3rd massage with Romi - absolutely wonderful 90 minutes. This young lady is not only friendly but incredibly knowledgeable about her work. Her deeper massage leaves you feeling amazing. A great stress buster!!
Posted on Monday, 01 Oct 2012
Had a fantastic massage from the lovely Vivian last month. Soothing combination of soft to medium firm pressure where needed. She even arrived early so I was able to extend the time to 2 hours. She was a friendly professional masseuse and I would highly recommend that you try her. Thanks again. smiley smiley .
Posted on Monday, 01 Oct 2012
Alan
Surrey
Had another fantastic massage by Edit - feel brilliant. Edit is good humoured and puts you at ease instantly. Thankyou. super
Posted on Sunday, 30 Sep 2012
Had a wonderful massage with Romi last week . Lovely pleasant lady and a super massage , made me feel so good, after just coming out of hospital. Don't miss out !
Posted on Sunday, 30 Sep 2012
Zelos
Just had my first message session with Eva and she was fantastic, very professional and friendly, gave me a tailored massage to suit my needs and taught me some techniques to take care of my injuries as well, will be booking her again!
Posted on Friday, 28 Sep 2012
SA
Just had a massage with Edina, I was skeptical as this was the first time I used Massage Rooms but she was very knowledgable, very professional and this has to be one of the best massages I have ever had! Highly recommended!
Posted on Friday, 28 Sep 2012
Charles
I had a massage with Adina the other day and I was really pleased with the way she got right to the problem areas especially on my back. She was strong but with a soothing touch leaving me feeling really well. Recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 16 Sep 2012
Ahmad
Intercontinental London park lane
I had a great massage with Eva she was very professional was really nice To all people who love massage don't miss Eva in London rooms massage on of the best thing to have in London Thanks and thanks a lot good jop Eva biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 16 Sep 2012
Anon
Thank you... that was an impressive response time!
Posted on Friday, 14 Sep 2012
Godfrey Westfield
Clapham Junction
THANK YOU KASIA! I am very pleased to have found an excellent masseuse who lives so close to me also, so I can book last minute. I will definitely be booking again very soon! super GW
Posted on Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
Aiyme
This was a good massage I agree with that, thank you very much indeed.
Posted on Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
Katherine
Had a lovely massage from Noelia on Sunday evening, very relaxing! She was really very friendly and has very strong hands. Would definitely book again.
Posted on Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012
Streatham
Just had a massage from Eva, I'm a first time user of the massage room but it will not be my last Eva was fantastic, friendly and very good I'm a long distance driver so I get quite tence. She did a cracking Job releasing my tension and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Posted on Sunday, 09 Sep 2012
Jabri
London Marriott
Hi
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012
Dipesh
Harrow
Wonderful massage from Anna, very relaxing and highly recommended. Felt I've known her for ages! Thx Anna smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012
Leo
N19
I'm a 'massage rooms' newbie so I wasn't sure what to expect. The lovely Dominique didn't quite solve my neck pain as I'd hoped but the massage was fantastic. It was so good that it managed to achieve something I never thought possible - make me love 'Zero7' even more than I already did! For anyone who hasn't tried MR before and isn't sure, go for it! cool
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012
Brian
Canary wharf
Had a great massage with Romi in Canary Wharf last week. She was very professional and really connected with my body for an outstanding massage, hope to see her again soon! smiley
Posted on Monday, 27 Aug 2012
Bob
SW11
I just had the most amazing four-hand massage from Edit and Tunde. For anyone that hasn't tried this, it's highly recommended. Really good.
Posted on Monday, 27 Aug 2012
Bob
SW11
I just wanted to thank Kasia for an amazing massage - I felt fantastic after .. great chatting about Poland and East Europe, too, I miss there... I will definitely book Kasia next time I'm in London again.
Posted on Monday, 27 Aug 2012
Jorge
Chiswick
I had a massage with Kasia and just loved it!! She's a very friendly professional therapist who really knows how to revitalize our muscles! She rocks...!! Feeling brand new now... See you soon..Thanks!! super
Posted on Friday, 24 Aug 2012
Musa
Stratford
I booked a surprise massage for my wife last night. She was complaining that she is tired and always working. I booked Romi and was really happy with her punctuality and professionalism and my wife really enjoyed the thorough unrushed massage from Romi so I just wanted to give Romi a big THANK YOU!
Posted on Wednesday, 22 Aug 2012
Drey
I've just read the reviews and have to say I agree! I don't normally post but think it is fair to this time ... Kasia, you know I am a regular and I appreciate your massage every week, but I just wanted to say thanks. Drey smiley biggrin wink
Posted on Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012
Jameson
Victoria, London
Finally! I've tried a few therapists in cities around the world from New York to London (and Spain) and finally I have found a therapist who can not only massage properly but was also reliable, happy and pleasant company. THANK YOU KASIA! I will book you again as soon as I am back in London.
Posted on Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012
I had a fantastic massage from Timea earlier this month. Combination Lomi Lomi, classic & deeper in places, when needed. She's friendly, professional and courteous, and loves her job. Great therapist, thanks again Timea. smiley wink
Posted on Monday, 20 Aug 2012
chris
battersea
Joy - could not recommend more highly, excellent massage, relaxed and revitalised, feel great.
Posted on Sunday, 19 Aug 2012
Anon
I've had several massages from Romi now. She has a very gOod technique in driving out them knots. A soft delicate touch that really makes a difference. I cannot say it enough words in this review but I would highly recommend her. clap
Posted on Sunday, 19 Aug 2012
Yves
Vivian is a real expert in swedish and deep tissue massages. She has great techniques and works her magic to help you relax throughout the session. I greatly enjoyed her massages and I totally recommend her as I am convinced you will not regret it!
Posted on Sunday, 19 Aug 2012
Andy
Kings Cross
Natalia is excellent. The best massage I have ever had. Her expert hands are nothing short of amazing. I have had many massages over the years but this experience tops them all. Highly recommended. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 16 Aug 2012
Valli
notting hill
I just had an amazing massage with Dominique, she has a magic touch and I feel revitalized and very relaxed, also the tension on my neck is gone. Thank u , I will call you again soon
Posted on Thursday, 16 Aug 2012
Natalia is excellent. Highly knowledgeable and very strong. She is obviously very experienced and provides a superb therapeutic massage.
Posted on Thursday, 09 Aug 2012
David Burrows
Putney
Today I booked an appointment with Vivian this morning though your verry user friendly website. She was on time and very professional but beyond that, i must say it was the best massage if my life. Vivian is truely gifted, she made me feel that i was in the hands of a caring healer. i have been in London for two weeks now with a lot of back pain, today was the first day i felt great walking around
Posted on Friday, 03 Aug 2012
Nick
Had a lovely massage from Edit. Fantastic massage and really friendly professional therapist.Will be booking again.
Posted on Thursday, 02 Aug 2012
Edit - Hi - I would just like to say I have just received my first massage from Edit - truly awesome. Wonderful lady with superb skills, made me feel at ease immediately. Thanks Edit, see you soon.
Posted on Monday, 30 Jul 2012
Felicia
I just had an hr massage with therapist Eva and i have to say she was amazing.I wanted an relaxing massage and she done great!Very nice lady, friendly, polite and her hands are heaven.Thank you Eva and look forward for next time.
Posted on Thursday, 26 Jul 2012
amit
had a massage with edit. she is absolutely proffessional in massage especially for back pain. had a great time smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 25 Jul 2012
Inna
My husband and I have tried a few therapists until we found Natalia - what a godsend! She is a qualified physio and osteo and this shows - she really knows how to work the deep hidden knots and tensions away. We now book with Natalia every week when we are in London and miss her when we are away! I wouldn't go to anyone else now. Best therapist by far!
Posted on Monday, 23 Jul 2012
nancy
los angeles
I was in London on Holiday, and had Sunita massage at me at my hotel. She is one of the best massage therapists I've had in Europe and in the States. She is strong, and very interested in working out the knots. I highly recommend her.
Posted on Saturday, 21 Jul 2012
Nick
Crouch End
There are great massage therapists and then there's Nala One word - AWESOME.
Posted on Thursday, 19 Jul 2012
An Coppens
Chiswick
Just had a brilliant massage by Noelia, I will definitely be booking more appointments with her and highly recommend her.
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012
Nick
Just had excellent massage from Noelia .Highly recommended.
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012
Nick E
N8
Just had a lovely massage from Nala. She has a unique exquisite soft but firm relaxing style. I would highly recommend Nala .
Posted on Monday, 16 Jul 2012
Tower Bridge
Joy is an incredible masseuse!! She has a very caring touch -- confident, precise, gentle and experienced, at a perfectly slow and deliberate pace. Beautiful Joy is worth every pound and worth every second!
Posted on Friday, 13 Jul 2012