pete
t londonnorthwes
a massage by paula is something not to be missed one can only say the best, a person that is charming and knows her job, as well as being able to hold a very intresting conversation. thanks biggrin biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 25 Nov 2012
Dan
City, EC1
I have booked Paula twice, and have been very happy each time. She is timely, charming and professional. She delivers a range of styles ranging from gentle and relaxing, to the kind of hard, deep-tissue pressure one needs to free up the most stubborn knots. Paula is an absolute pleasure to work with.
Posted on Sunday, 25 Nov 2012
David sanger
Eva came over to sort out tight shoulders and a aching back , been like it for months . In amongst friendly conversation and a great sense of humour she left me feeling relaxed and no longer in pain . Top class massage from a charming young lady ! 10/10. Will be booking again soon ! Many thanks ,great service !
Posted on Friday, 23 Nov 2012
Had my 2nd wonderful massage from Edina earlier this month. Once again it was a great Lomi Lomi massage, she used some very luxurious and relaxing techniques I've not had before. Edina is a very talented masseuse who clearly loves what she does. She has a friendly personality and I would recommend her to anybody. Thanks again Edina, Regards. smiley wink
Posted on Thursday, 22 Nov 2012
London Paddington
Vivian turned out to be a supremely skillful therapist - really getting to grips with the muscles and almost \'talking to\' my body in ways that left it renewed. Wow. And she\'s a lovely, intelligent woman into the bargain, and good company. Thanks Vivian - it was a delight getting to know you on 2 November: I\'ll be back for more if you don\'t mind...
Posted on Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012
marwan
I've tried massage room and accuracy won the admiration for the work and effort and especially Simona supered work very well I wish you success
Posted on Thursday, 15 Nov 2012
GM
London, E1
I just had a wonderfull relaxing massage from Simona! She perfectly knows how to find the painfull spots in my shoulders and my back and most important, she knows how to get rid of them smiley Thank you Simona, I\'ll rebook soon.
Posted on Thursday, 15 Nov 2012
Bob
Rafayel, Clapham
Wow... I tried the 2-hour Lomi massage from Edina and ... oh my god ... so fantastic. I'm bouncing around now, full of energy and ready for the day... all my aches seem to have gone, too :-) Highly recommended.
Posted on Tuesday, 13 Nov 2012
David Wright
London, SW7
a HUGE thank you to Kasia for taking away all my stress with a wonderful, professional, massage that really hit the spots! I wish I could say I am ready to go back to work tomorrow but to be honest, I would rather have another great massage from you Kasia, LOL! Thanks again and I hope to book you again within the next month, Best David
Posted on Tuesday, 13 Nov 2012
AP
SE Londo
Great all round massage from May has helped relieve accumulated travel-related aches and stresses. Thank you May!
Posted on Thursday, 08 Nov 2012
Janine
Amazing Massage by Natalia. The best I have ever had. Deep tissue massage has left me completely ache free. I would definitely recommend Natalia. Thank you
Posted on Tuesday, 06 Nov 2012
Dan
Had an awesome massage from Romi. She has the skill to provide the kind of deep tissue break-up one needs to really loosen up when one is sore after a long, hard hike or run!
Posted on Saturday, 03 Nov 2012
Saif
Had a great massage recently with Simona, she is doing a very good massage in professional way. Thank you Simona super
Posted on Friday, 02 Nov 2012
Roy
Romi!!!! What a wonderful, relaxing massage she gives! A lovely, gentle, talented masseuse! My next trip through London will definitely include a visit with her smiley Thank you Romi! super
Posted on Friday, 02 Nov 2012
Michael
Had a great massage tonight from Noelia, very nice girl,fun to chat to as we'll as good company,THank you.
Posted on Sunday, 28 Oct 2012
I recently had a great massage from Adina. Although she has only been doing massage for 18 months, she clearly has the skills of more experienced therapists. You should try her soon. Thanks again, Adina. smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Oct 2012
I had a fantastic massage from Edina today. She did a combination of classic, deeper in places and lomi lomi. I wish I'd booked longer. She is a really experienced, friendly masseuse and I would recommend her to anybody. I look forward to booking her again soon. Thanks again Edina. smiley super
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Oct 2012
Joseph
Little Venice - London
Today I had a great massage from Noelia She is very very good know how, where and when to touch was very relaxing feel much better after a great massage thanks a lot for Noelia and wish her all the best .
Posted on Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012
Sam
Clapham
Paula was lovely and has amazing hands. I'd thoroughly recommend her to anyone. She gave me - as requested - a great combination of relaxing and deeper massage, and I feel completely relaxed now. Thanks Paula!
Posted on Monday, 22 Oct 2012
Just had a massage from Domi, who has the most amazing soft hands, knowing touch and warm, friendly personality. Thoroughly enjoyed my massage and will be using her again next time. super
Posted on Monday, 22 Oct 2012
Alan
Kingston - Surrey
Had another fantastic massage from Edit
Posted on Thursday, 18 Oct 2012
Had a massage from Vera, fantastic relaxing massage that left me with a smile on my face. Thanks Vera!!!
Posted on Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012
Adam
SW10
I had an amazing massage from Noelia. She was absolutely brilliant! Would like recommend her for firm deep tissue but also very relaxing. biggrin
Posted on Monday, 15 Oct 2012
D
w11
Magics hands and wonderful massage. Thanks you Noelia .
Posted on Sunday, 14 Oct 2012
Sunbury on Thames
Had a magical massage from the lovely Edina last night. I had a body full of stress and tight muscles before Edina turned up - She managed to ease them all and turn me in to a new man.. Also very punctual and lovely personality with it - I highly recommend her to all you people out there. clap super
Posted on Friday, 12 Oct 2012
Nathan
London, SE
Massage from Vivian who was truly professional and exceptionally nice. She really worked out the stress knots in my back! Great job, highly recommended.
Posted on Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
david barouch
se london
kasia was prompt professional and very polite and apart from that she gave me such a deep and relaxing massage it felt so good 100% will use again super smiley super
Posted on Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
Bob
Worthing
I was wondering if some of your therapists could offer health checks along with a massage. I feel sure there must be people in stressful jobs where a check on their blood pressure and heart rate would be beneficial. Many people get up tight and worried about asking their own doctor in their surgery with a subsequent high BP reading. I think a friendly masseuse would be very helpful to many!
Hi Bob - thank you for your booking and comment. That is a nice idea and of course an important part of protecting and maintaining health. We will look into it further and see what might be possible.
Posted on Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
Limehouse
I have had five massages with Noelia now and she is wonderful!She is amazing -good personality and very professional.Highly recommend her!! clap
Posted on Wednesday, 10 Oct 2012
Matthew
Wonderful - thank you Eva for your lovely personality and wonderful massage. Apologies for the very late feedback, I've been away! Hope to book you again soon, best, Matt super
Posted on Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012
SW1V
Thank you for a good service, appreciated.
Posted on Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012
Dave
Sutton
Just had my 3rd massage with Romi - absolutely wonderful 90 minutes. This young lady is not only friendly but incredibly knowledgeable about her work. Her deeper massage leaves you feeling amazing. A great stress buster!!
Posted on Monday, 01 Oct 2012
Had a fantastic massage from the lovely Vivian last month. Soothing combination of soft to medium firm pressure where needed. She even arrived early so I was able to extend the time to 2 hours. She was a friendly professional masseuse and I would highly recommend that you try her. Thanks again. smiley smiley .
Posted on Monday, 01 Oct 2012
Alan
Surrey
Had another fantastic massage by Edit - feel brilliant. Edit is good humoured and puts you at ease instantly. Thankyou. super
Posted on Sunday, 30 Sep 2012
Had a wonderful massage with Romi last week . Lovely pleasant lady and a super massage , made me feel so good, after just coming out of hospital. Don't miss out !
Posted on Sunday, 30 Sep 2012
Zelos
Just had my first message session with Eva and she was fantastic, very professional and friendly, gave me a tailored massage to suit my needs and taught me some techniques to take care of my injuries as well, will be booking her again!
Posted on Friday, 28 Sep 2012
SA
Just had a massage with Edina, I was skeptical as this was the first time I used Massage Rooms but she was very knowledgable, very professional and this has to be one of the best massages I have ever had! Highly recommended!
Posted on Friday, 28 Sep 2012
Charles
I had a massage with Adina the other day and I was really pleased with the way she got right to the problem areas especially on my back. She was strong but with a soothing touch leaving me feeling really well. Recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 16 Sep 2012
Ahmad
Intercontinental London park lane
I had a great massage with Eva she was very professional was really nice To all people who love massage don't miss Eva in London rooms massage on of the best thing to have in London Thanks and thanks a lot good jop Eva biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 16 Sep 2012
Anon
Thank you... that was an impressive response time!
Posted on Friday, 14 Sep 2012
Godfrey Westfield
Clapham Junction
THANK YOU KASIA! I am very pleased to have found an excellent masseuse who lives so close to me also, so I can book last minute. I will definitely be booking again very soon! super GW
Posted on Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
Aiyme
This was a good massage I agree with that, thank you very much indeed.
Posted on Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
Katherine
Had a lovely massage from Noelia on Sunday evening, very relaxing! She was really very friendly and has very strong hands. Would definitely book again.
Posted on Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012
Streatham
Just had a massage from Eva, I'm a first time user of the massage room but it will not be my last Eva was fantastic, friendly and very good I'm a long distance driver so I get quite tence. She did a cracking Job releasing my tension and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Posted on Sunday, 09 Sep 2012
Jabri
London Marriott
Hi
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012
Dipesh
Harrow
Wonderful massage from Anna, very relaxing and highly recommended. Felt I've known her for ages! Thx Anna smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012
Leo
N19
I'm a 'massage rooms' newbie so I wasn't sure what to expect. The lovely Dominique didn't quite solve my neck pain as I'd hoped but the massage was fantastic. It was so good that it managed to achieve something I never thought possible - make me love 'Zero7' even more than I already did! For anyone who hasn't tried MR before and isn't sure, go for it! cool
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012
Brian
Canary wharf
Had a great massage with Romi in Canary Wharf last week. She was very professional and really connected with my body for an outstanding massage, hope to see her again soon! smiley
Posted on Monday, 27 Aug 2012
Bob
SW11
I just had the most amazing four-hand massage from Edit and Tunde. For anyone that hasn't tried this, it's highly recommended. Really good.
Posted on Monday, 27 Aug 2012
Bob
SW11
I just wanted to thank Kasia for an amazing massage - I felt fantastic after .. great chatting about Poland and East Europe, too, I miss there... I will definitely book Kasia next time I'm in London again.
Posted on Monday, 27 Aug 2012