Clarisse
It probably an acquired taste, but I love very strong massages and really struggle to find a therapist with the physical strength to work through my very tight shoulders. Sunita has a very strong touch that works deeply into the muscles to release those tensions accumulated over the years. The day after all tensions have disappeared, and you feel rejuvinated and energised. Thanks Sunita!
Posted on Friday, 13 Jul 2012
Rick
Excellent massage with vera, very professional and the softest hands
Posted on Saturday, 07 Jul 2012
Adina - I have recently had the pleasure of enjoying the skills and experience of Adina. A truly wonderful lady with a sensative nature and friendly bubbly personality. After a day at the office or travelling, it's nice to know I can rely on the professional services of Adina and the team - well done all.
Posted on Friday, 06 Jul 2012
Sunbury On Thames
Wow what a lovely experience I had with Adina last night. She turned up on time, was very friendly and gave the most wonderful massage. I have had many in my time but I can honestly say this was the best ever. Brilliant and I will definietly be booking again in the very near future super
Posted on Friday, 06 Jul 2012
Ryan
Hither Green
I have a bad back and regulary require deep tissue massage and chiropractor adjustments. After just having a massage from Natalia I can honestly say there's only one person i'll be booking in future clap
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Jul 2012
Mike
Massage with Natalia last week. Probably the best I have ever had! Obviously very skilled and experienced and my back felt like new after her deep tissue work. Thanks
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Jul 2012
Nick
Eva, was on time really friendly and professional and a fabulous massage! I will be booking her again she definitely has the magic touch!
Posted on Thursday, 28 Jun 2012
Farris
I booked Dominique for a Thai massage and she incorporated her experience while she was in Thailand into my massage session and I loved it. Domi also has a sweet fun personality, and I'm looking forward to booking with her again.
Posted on Monday, 25 Jun 2012
Colin
Hampton Court Festival
All three girls [Kasia, Joy and Adina] were great fun and did a wonderful job at Hampton Court Palace Festival. Please pass on our thanks. They were all lovely and probably put up with a lot!
Posted on Saturday, 23 Jun 2012
Alex
Canary Wharf
Have seen Simona 3 times recently for bad lower back pain that I've had for years. Her massage has been absolutely excellent. The pain has pretty much gone which is astounding as Harley Street osteopaths couldn't achieve this in more sessions. I'm very grateful. Highly recommended.
Posted on Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
Nathan
Tower Bridge
I have used MassageRooms many times and have enjoyed every session; excellent service each time. However, I need to mention Adriana as a stand-out therapist. The best massage from a lovely person. Just truly outstanding.
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
Portman Square
Joy was a Joy! Magical touch and very well trained. She made the trans atlanic journey much easier. Thank you Joy
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
Dominique
United Kingdom
I just wanted to say wow, Dominique was amazing !!! I am now convinced that Thai is the way forwards for me. I have never been flexible and she was able to work on my tightness from the gym and flexibility. She also very kindly showed me what stretches I should be doing..... oh and she has amazing hands, the way she glides and changes pressure so effortless is fantastic !!!
Posted on Sunday, 17 Jun 2012
Dan S
Muswell Hill
Just had a very relaxing time with Tunde. She is highly skilled and a very nice girl. I was slightly nervous about using a web-only agency like this but need not have been. Very genuine and nothing dubious. I'll be booking her again, when I need to destress. Thank you.
Posted on Friday, 15 Jun 2012
Daniel
Richmond
I booked Noelia, and I received a wonderful massage... definitly one of the best I had so far. Will definitly book her again. Thanks again Noelia. Daniel
Posted on Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012
Alex
Canary Wharf
I booked Kasia, she arrived early, was perfectly professional, very good at her job and knowledgeable too. She helped my bad back massively. I was very impressed, and shall be using themassagerooms again. Highly recommended.
Posted on Tuesday, 12 Jun 2012
Philip
Wimbledon
Just had a truly wonderful massage from Noelia. Probably the best I've had, expert, friendly, on time. Noelia is certainly recommended by me exceeded my expectations biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 12 Jun 2012
Amina
I just had my massage done I Angela and she is very good!i had several muscles that we're giving me a hard time and she definitely tried her best in untaglaning them!
Posted on Friday, 08 Jun 2012
Steve
Hounslow
I have just had my first massage booked through massage rooms. Eva was very prompt and totally professional yet very friendly. Her massage was very relaxing and certainly helped release built up tension in my back and legs. Thank you Eva!
Posted on Thursday, 07 Jun 2012
Nathan Guy
Guoman Hotel
Although I have always enjoyed the massages from Massagerooms, I wanted to place a specific mention for Adriana. I met her this evening and it was simply the best massage I have received and she was obviously so skilled. She is also a lovely lady and I would not hesitate to see her again. Kind regards, N
Posted on Friday, 01 Jun 2012
Pradeep
W1J 7RW
Vera is fantastic. Great strokes that untangle muscles and leave you totally relaxed. At end she does phenomenal stretches completes the whole healing experience. I have had her massages several times and feel totally rejuvenated at the end. Great person to and lovely to chat with. Thanks Vera. smiley smiley smiley
Posted on Saturday, 26 May 2012
Had a great massage from Vera last month. She is a pleasant masseuse with great skills. Classic, deeper and finished off with some jet lag massage at the end. Thanks again Vera. Regards. smiley
Posted on Monday, 14 May 2012
Suzanne showed up on time, was very professional and courteous, and really understood where my hot spots were. She is excellent. Thank you. I will use this service whenever I am in London.
Posted on Friday, 11 May 2012
Abdul
Thanks Tunde for your great massage ... I really enjoyed your lovely massage in the frinedly chating.. For sure will ask for you agin Thanks Tunde
Posted on Saturday, 05 May 2012
Jim
I enjoyed a very relaxing and top notch massage from Adrianna on Sunday the 22nd of April. Adrianna was very professional and polite. I've had numerous sports injuries over the years and experienced both good and bad massages. The massage I received from Adrianna was excellent. I highly recommend her. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012
Ahmed
Great Cumberland place
I've been having regular massages for a couple of years and I just had one of the best at the hands of Kristina! she's very friendly and truly takes her time. I relaxed so much that fell asleep many times during the session. I will definitely ask for her next time I'm in town..
Posted on Friday, 20 Apr 2012
Henry
Sloan Square
Just received a fantastic massage by Kristina. It was a great combination of relaxing light touch and specific pressure on the areas that needed it. I swear that I was in a trance half the time! Will call on her again for sure. Thanks Kristina!
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Apr 2012
Greg
Westminster
I had a fantastic 90 minute massage from Kristina yesterday. The perfect way to start out a trip to London, and to work out the kinks from the transatlantic flight. I regularly go to a franchise massage place back home and have seen more than a dozen massage therapists over the past couple of years, and Kristina's massage was one of the best I've had, and definitely the most relaxing!
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Apr 2012
St Pauls
Had the most amazing massage from Adriana this evening. Lovely attentive young lady with a pair of simply magical hands. Would definitely recommend!!! Thx smiley
Posted on Sunday, 15 Apr 2012
Simon
Just received a really fantastic massage from Domi. Not only did she give me a wonderful relaxing massage, she also added bits of Thai and deeper massage on the areas that really needed it. I feel brand new!
Posted on Sunday, 15 Apr 2012
Had a great massage from Sunita recently. Classic, deeper in places and finished off with a jet lag. Friendly masseuse who arrived ontime. Highly recommended. Thanks again Sunita. Regards. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 10 Apr 2012
Robert Care
United Kingdom
Thanks Sue Great massage - straightened my back out beautifully. Robert
Posted on Monday, 09 Apr 2012
Just wanted to thank Kristina for the most wonderful massage EVER!!! clap
Posted on Friday, 06 Apr 2012
Rebecca
N19
I woke up unable to move my neck and shoulders, and after trying unsuccessfully to get appointments at all the local massage/physio places, I stumbled upon this website. My boyfriend and I had massages from Flora. She really sorted out my neck and shoulders and a lot of stress and tension I have been feeling, and was very easy to chat to for an hour! Thanks so much Flora!
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Apr 2012
Had a wonderful 90 minutes with the lovely Grace. She was so polite, sweet, funny and gave an amazing massage. I flew away it was so beautiful. It was my first time to use the maasage rooms and the service was impeccable. Grace was early and we grr etted like old friends. a lovely girl and highly recommended to take the blues awau smiley
Posted on Sunday, 25 Mar 2012
Recently had a great combination Thai, Lomi Lomi, Classic & deeper in places massage from Suzanne. Felt so relaxed throughout & afterwards. It was the 1st time I've had any Thai massage, this was great. Great overall massage from an experienced masseur. thanks again Suzanne. Regards. smiley
Posted on Monday, 19 Mar 2012
jougey
cricklewood
Karolina arrived early to prepare with delightful warm hands with polite disposition. If i was not monogamous and king Soloman id make her one of my concubines biggrin
Posted on Friday, 16 Mar 2012
Brian
Very professional service. Highly recommend Simona for a fantastic 90 minute massage. Thank you.
Posted on Friday, 16 Mar 2012
Had a fantastic massage from Simona recently. Classic all body massage firmer in places, and finished off with a jet lag which was great too. simona was a charming, person who made me feel at ease as soon as I met her. Would definitely recommend her. Thanks again Simona. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 08 Mar 2012
An Coppens
Chiswick
So great that a conversation at lunchtime over too much stress resulted in a google search and found this site so that straight after work I had a beautiful 90 minute massage in my own home by the lovely and highly recommendable Kristina. I will definitely book again with Kristina and the massage rooms smiley clap
Posted on Monday, 05 Mar 2012
RT
A big thank you to all at TMR for your excellent professional service. Special thanks go to all the therapists, and also to Karina. Very sad to hear that she has left. A wise man once said that in this world of dualilty, with a beautiful meeting,a seperation is inevitable. Thank you Karina for all your excellent service. Thank you TMR
Posted on Monday, 05 Mar 2012
Adam
Fantastic massage from Tunde today, amazing service.
Posted on Thursday, 23 Feb 2012
Alan
Surrey
Had a fantastic hot oil massage by Domi - would definitely recommend Domi and massage rooms again. Simply brilliant clap
Posted on Sunday, 19 Feb 2012
Had another great massage recently, this time from Adriana. Wonderfully relaxing classic and a little bit of jet lag too. Friendly masseuse, who put me at ease as soon as she arived. almost fell asleep at one point it waws so good. Would definitely recommend this masseuse. Thanks again. smiley
Posted on Friday, 10 Feb 2012
Guy
Paddington, London
Thanks Noelia again for a wonderful massage, very kind, adaptable to my hotel room, and firm deep massage. Will definately come back and use you again. Thanks
Posted on Monday, 06 Feb 2012
Adrian
Thank you, Noelia, for a wonderful massage. She was kind, courteous and very pleasant conversation. I would happily recommend this website and Noelia.
Posted on Monday, 06 Feb 2012
Robert Care
Great massage Tuuli. Felt the benefits this morning. Amazing. Brilliant clap
Posted on Monday, 06 Feb 2012
Camden
I had a session with Dominique (Domi) this evening, I've had many session with many different people through out the years and she was by far up there with the best of them. very professional. I look forward to the next session with her. Thank you Dominique
Posted on Sunday, 05 Feb 2012
Eliza - yet again the ultimate massage on Friday evening. There's no which way but that she is the UK's best. Head to toes, she manages to combine the soft and comforting touch with fine-tuned pressure, focused concentration on the knotty bits with moves that connect up the whole body. Amazing. She is a phenomenon; and a thoroughly nice person with it. clap
Posted on Saturday, 04 Feb 2012
Kevin
Grace was friendly polite and overall a great massage experience.
Posted on Saturday, 04 Feb 2012