Jorge
Chiswick
I had a massage with Kasia and just loved it!! She's a very friendly professional therapist who really knows how to revitalize our muscles! She rocks...!! Feeling brand new now... See you soon..Thanks!! super
Posted on Friday, 24 Aug 2012
Musa
Stratford
I booked a surprise massage for my wife last night. She was complaining that she is tired and always working. I booked Romi and was really happy with her punctuality and professionalism and my wife really enjoyed the thorough unrushed massage from Romi so I just wanted to give Romi a big THANK YOU!
Posted on Wednesday, 22 Aug 2012
Drey
I've just read the reviews and have to say I agree! I don't normally post but think it is fair to this time ... Kasia, you know I am a regular and I appreciate your massage every week, but I just wanted to say thanks. Drey smiley biggrin wink
Posted on Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012
Jameson
Victoria, London
Finally! I've tried a few therapists in cities around the world from New York to London (and Spain) and finally I have found a therapist who can not only massage properly but was also reliable, happy and pleasant company. THANK YOU KASIA! I will book you again as soon as I am back in London.
Posted on Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012
I had a fantastic massage from Timea earlier this month. Combination Lomi Lomi, classic & deeper in places, when needed. She's friendly, professional and courteous, and loves her job. Great therapist, thanks again Timea. smiley wink
Posted on Monday, 20 Aug 2012
chris
battersea
Joy - could not recommend more highly, excellent massage, relaxed and revitalised, feel great.
Posted on Sunday, 19 Aug 2012
Anon
I've had several massages from Romi now. She has a very gOod technique in driving out them knots. A soft delicate touch that really makes a difference. I cannot say it enough words in this review but I would highly recommend her. clap
Posted on Sunday, 19 Aug 2012
Yves
Vivian is a real expert in swedish and deep tissue massages. She has great techniques and works her magic to help you relax throughout the session. I greatly enjoyed her massages and I totally recommend her as I am convinced you will not regret it!
Posted on Sunday, 19 Aug 2012
Andy
Kings Cross
Natalia is excellent. The best massage I have ever had. Her expert hands are nothing short of amazing. I have had many massages over the years but this experience tops them all. Highly recommended. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 16 Aug 2012
Valli
notting hill
I just had an amazing massage with Dominique, she has a magic touch and I feel revitalized and very relaxed, also the tension on my neck is gone. Thank u , I will call you again soon
Posted on Thursday, 16 Aug 2012
Natalia is excellent. Highly knowledgeable and very strong. She is obviously very experienced and provides a superb therapeutic massage.
Posted on Thursday, 09 Aug 2012
David Burrows
Putney
Today I booked an appointment with Vivian this morning though your verry user friendly website. She was on time and very professional but beyond that, i must say it was the best massage if my life. Vivian is truely gifted, she made me feel that i was in the hands of a caring healer. i have been in London for two weeks now with a lot of back pain, today was the first day i felt great walking around
Posted on Friday, 03 Aug 2012
Nick
Had a lovely massage from Edit. Fantastic massage and really friendly professional therapist.Will be booking again.
Posted on Thursday, 02 Aug 2012
Edit - Hi - I would just like to say I have just received my first massage from Edit - truly awesome. Wonderful lady with superb skills, made me feel at ease immediately. Thanks Edit, see you soon.
Posted on Monday, 30 Jul 2012
Felicia
I just had an hr massage with therapist Eva and i have to say she was amazing.I wanted an relaxing massage and she done great!Very nice lady, friendly, polite and her hands are heaven.Thank you Eva and look forward for next time.
Posted on Thursday, 26 Jul 2012
amit
had a massage with edit. she is absolutely proffessional in massage especially for back pain. had a great time smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 25 Jul 2012
Inna
My husband and I have tried a few therapists until we found Natalia - what a godsend! She is a qualified physio and osteo and this shows - she really knows how to work the deep hidden knots and tensions away. We now book with Natalia every week when we are in London and miss her when we are away! I wouldn't go to anyone else now. Best therapist by far!
Posted on Monday, 23 Jul 2012
nancy
los angeles
I was in London on Holiday, and had Sunita massage at me at my hotel. She is one of the best massage therapists I've had in Europe and in the States. She is strong, and very interested in working out the knots. I highly recommend her.
Posted on Saturday, 21 Jul 2012
Nick
Crouch End
There are great massage therapists and then there's Nala One word - AWESOME.
Posted on Thursday, 19 Jul 2012
An Coppens
Chiswick
Just had a brilliant massage by Noelia, I will definitely be booking more appointments with her and highly recommend her.
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012
Nick
Just had excellent massage from Noelia .Highly recommended.
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012
Nick E
N8
Just had a lovely massage from Nala. She has a unique exquisite soft but firm relaxing style. I would highly recommend Nala .
Posted on Monday, 16 Jul 2012
Tower Bridge
Joy is an incredible masseuse!! She has a very caring touch -- confident, precise, gentle and experienced, at a perfectly slow and deliberate pace. Beautiful Joy is worth every pound and worth every second!
Posted on Friday, 13 Jul 2012
Clarisse
It probably an acquired taste, but I love very strong massages and really struggle to find a therapist with the physical strength to work through my very tight shoulders. Sunita has a very strong touch that works deeply into the muscles to release those tensions accumulated over the years. The day after all tensions have disappeared, and you feel rejuvinated and energised. Thanks Sunita!
Posted on Friday, 13 Jul 2012
Rick
Excellent massage with vera, very professional and the softest hands
Posted on Saturday, 07 Jul 2012
Adina - I have recently had the pleasure of enjoying the skills and experience of Adina. A truly wonderful lady with a sensative nature and friendly bubbly personality. After a day at the office or travelling, it's nice to know I can rely on the professional services of Adina and the team - well done all.
Posted on Friday, 06 Jul 2012
Sunbury On Thames
Wow what a lovely experience I had with Adina last night. She turned up on time, was very friendly and gave the most wonderful massage. I have had many in my time but I can honestly say this was the best ever. Brilliant and I will definietly be booking again in the very near future super
Posted on Friday, 06 Jul 2012
Ryan
Hither Green
I have a bad back and regulary require deep tissue massage and chiropractor adjustments. After just having a massage from Natalia I can honestly say there's only one person i'll be booking in future clap
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Jul 2012
Mike
Massage with Natalia last week. Probably the best I have ever had! Obviously very skilled and experienced and my back felt like new after her deep tissue work. Thanks
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Jul 2012
Nick
Eva, was on time really friendly and professional and a fabulous massage! I will be booking her again she definitely has the magic touch!
Posted on Thursday, 28 Jun 2012
Farris
I booked Dominique for a Thai massage and she incorporated her experience while she was in Thailand into my massage session and I loved it. Domi also has a sweet fun personality, and I'm looking forward to booking with her again.
Posted on Monday, 25 Jun 2012
Colin
Hampton Court Festival
All three girls [Kasia, Joy and Adina] were great fun and did a wonderful job at Hampton Court Palace Festival. Please pass on our thanks. They were all lovely and probably put up with a lot!
Posted on Saturday, 23 Jun 2012
Alex
Canary Wharf
Have seen Simona 3 times recently for bad lower back pain that I've had for years. Her massage has been absolutely excellent. The pain has pretty much gone which is astounding as Harley Street osteopaths couldn't achieve this in more sessions. I'm very grateful. Highly recommended.
Posted on Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
Nathan
Tower Bridge
I have used MassageRooms many times and have enjoyed every session; excellent service each time. However, I need to mention Adriana as a stand-out therapist. The best massage from a lovely person. Just truly outstanding.
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
Portman Square
Joy was a Joy! Magical touch and very well trained. She made the trans atlanic journey much easier. Thank you Joy
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
Dominique
United Kingdom
I just wanted to say wow, Dominique was amazing !!! I am now convinced that Thai is the way forwards for me. I have never been flexible and she was able to work on my tightness from the gym and flexibility. She also very kindly showed me what stretches I should be doing..... oh and she has amazing hands, the way she glides and changes pressure so effortless is fantastic !!!
Posted on Sunday, 17 Jun 2012
Dan S
Muswell Hill
Just had a very relaxing time with Tunde. She is highly skilled and a very nice girl. I was slightly nervous about using a web-only agency like this but need not have been. Very genuine and nothing dubious. I'll be booking her again, when I need to destress. Thank you.
Posted on Friday, 15 Jun 2012
Daniel
Richmond
I booked Noelia, and I received a wonderful massage... definitly one of the best I had so far. Will definitly book her again. Thanks again Noelia. Daniel
Posted on Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012
Alex
Canary Wharf
I booked Kasia, she arrived early, was perfectly professional, very good at her job and knowledgeable too. She helped my bad back massively. I was very impressed, and shall be using themassagerooms again. Highly recommended.
Posted on Tuesday, 12 Jun 2012
Philip
Wimbledon
Just had a truly wonderful massage from Noelia. Probably the best I've had, expert, friendly, on time. Noelia is certainly recommended by me exceeded my expectations biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 12 Jun 2012
Amina
I just had my massage done I Angela and she is very good!i had several muscles that we're giving me a hard time and she definitely tried her best in untaglaning them!
Posted on Friday, 08 Jun 2012
Steve
Hounslow
I have just had my first massage booked through massage rooms. Eva was very prompt and totally professional yet very friendly. Her massage was very relaxing and certainly helped release built up tension in my back and legs. Thank you Eva!
Posted on Thursday, 07 Jun 2012
Nathan Guy
Guoman Hotel
Although I have always enjoyed the massages from Massagerooms, I wanted to place a specific mention for Adriana. I met her this evening and it was simply the best massage I have received and she was obviously so skilled. She is also a lovely lady and I would not hesitate to see her again. Kind regards, N
Posted on Friday, 01 Jun 2012
Pradeep
W1J 7RW
Vera is fantastic. Great strokes that untangle muscles and leave you totally relaxed. At end she does phenomenal stretches completes the whole healing experience. I have had her massages several times and feel totally rejuvenated at the end. Great person to and lovely to chat with. Thanks Vera. smiley smiley smiley
Posted on Saturday, 26 May 2012
Had a great massage from Vera last month. She is a pleasant masseuse with great skills. Classic, deeper and finished off with some jet lag massage at the end. Thanks again Vera. Regards. smiley
Posted on Monday, 14 May 2012
Suzanne showed up on time, was very professional and courteous, and really understood where my hot spots were. She is excellent. Thank you. I will use this service whenever I am in London.
Posted on Friday, 11 May 2012
Abdul
Thanks Tunde for your great massage ... I really enjoyed your lovely massage in the frinedly chating.. For sure will ask for you agin Thanks Tunde
Posted on Saturday, 05 May 2012
Jim
I enjoyed a very relaxing and top notch massage from Adrianna on Sunday the 22nd of April. Adrianna was very professional and polite. I've had numerous sports injuries over the years and experienced both good and bad massages. The massage I received from Adrianna was excellent. I highly recommend her. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012
Ahmed
Great Cumberland place
I've been having regular massages for a couple of years and I just had one of the best at the hands of Kristina! she's very friendly and truly takes her time. I relaxed so much that fell asleep many times during the session. I will definitely ask for her next time I'm in town..
Posted on Friday, 20 Apr 2012
Henry
Sloan Square
Just received a fantastic massage by Kristina. It was a great combination of relaxing light touch and specific pressure on the areas that needed it. I swear that I was in a trance half the time! Will call on her again for sure. Thanks Kristina!
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Apr 2012