Steve
Hounslow
I have just had my first massage booked through massage rooms. Eva was very prompt and totally professional yet very friendly. Her massage was very relaxing and certainly helped release built up tension in my back and legs. Thank you Eva!
Posted on Thursday, 07 Jun 2012
Nathan Guy
Guoman Hotel
Although I have always enjoyed the massages from Massagerooms, I wanted to place a specific mention for Adriana. I met her this evening and it was simply the best massage I have received and she was obviously so skilled. She is also a lovely lady and I would not hesitate to see her again. Kind regards, N
Posted on Friday, 01 Jun 2012
Pradeep
W1J 7RW
Vera is fantastic. Great strokes that untangle muscles and leave you totally relaxed. At end she does phenomenal stretches completes the whole healing experience. I have had her massages several times and feel totally rejuvenated at the end. Great person to and lovely to chat with. Thanks Vera. smiley smiley smiley
Posted on Saturday, 26 May 2012
Had a great massage from Vera last month. She is a pleasant masseuse with great skills. Classic, deeper and finished off with some jet lag massage at the end. Thanks again Vera. Regards. smiley
Posted on Monday, 14 May 2012
Suzanne showed up on time, was very professional and courteous, and really understood where my hot spots were. She is excellent. Thank you. I will use this service whenever I am in London.
Posted on Friday, 11 May 2012
Abdul
Thanks Tunde for your great massage ... I really enjoyed your lovely massage in the frinedly chating.. For sure will ask for you agin Thanks Tunde
Posted on Saturday, 05 May 2012
Jim
I enjoyed a very relaxing and top notch massage from Adrianna on Sunday the 22nd of April. Adrianna was very professional and polite. I've had numerous sports injuries over the years and experienced both good and bad massages. The massage I received from Adrianna was excellent. I highly recommend her. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012
Ahmed
Great Cumberland place
I've been having regular massages for a couple of years and I just had one of the best at the hands of Kristina! she's very friendly and truly takes her time. I relaxed so much that fell asleep many times during the session. I will definitely ask for her next time I'm in town..
Posted on Friday, 20 Apr 2012
Henry
Sloan Square
Just received a fantastic massage by Kristina. It was a great combination of relaxing light touch and specific pressure on the areas that needed it. I swear that I was in a trance half the time! Will call on her again for sure. Thanks Kristina!
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Apr 2012
Greg
Westminster
I had a fantastic 90 minute massage from Kristina yesterday. The perfect way to start out a trip to London, and to work out the kinks from the transatlantic flight. I regularly go to a franchise massage place back home and have seen more than a dozen massage therapists over the past couple of years, and Kristina's massage was one of the best I've had, and definitely the most relaxing!
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Apr 2012
St Pauls
Had the most amazing massage from Adriana this evening. Lovely attentive young lady with a pair of simply magical hands. Would definitely recommend!!! Thx smiley
Posted on Sunday, 15 Apr 2012
Simon
Just received a really fantastic massage from Domi. Not only did she give me a wonderful relaxing massage, she also added bits of Thai and deeper massage on the areas that really needed it. I feel brand new!
Posted on Sunday, 15 Apr 2012
Had a great massage from Sunita recently. Classic, deeper in places and finished off with a jet lag. Friendly masseuse who arrived ontime. Highly recommended. Thanks again Sunita. Regards. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 10 Apr 2012
Robert Care
United Kingdom
Thanks Sue Great massage - straightened my back out beautifully. Robert
Posted on Monday, 09 Apr 2012
Just wanted to thank Kristina for the most wonderful massage EVER!!! clap
Posted on Friday, 06 Apr 2012
Rebecca
N19
I woke up unable to move my neck and shoulders, and after trying unsuccessfully to get appointments at all the local massage/physio places, I stumbled upon this website. My boyfriend and I had massages from Flora. She really sorted out my neck and shoulders and a lot of stress and tension I have been feeling, and was very easy to chat to for an hour! Thanks so much Flora!
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Apr 2012
Had a wonderful 90 minutes with the lovely Grace. She was so polite, sweet, funny and gave an amazing massage. I flew away it was so beautiful. It was my first time to use the maasage rooms and the service was impeccable. Grace was early and we grr etted like old friends. a lovely girl and highly recommended to take the blues awau smiley
Posted on Sunday, 25 Mar 2012
Recently had a great combination Thai, Lomi Lomi, Classic & deeper in places massage from Suzanne. Felt so relaxed throughout & afterwards. It was the 1st time I've had any Thai massage, this was great. Great overall massage from an experienced masseur. thanks again Suzanne. Regards. smiley
Posted on Monday, 19 Mar 2012
jougey
cricklewood
Karolina arrived early to prepare with delightful warm hands with polite disposition. If i was not monogamous and king Soloman id make her one of my concubines biggrin
Posted on Friday, 16 Mar 2012
Brian
Very professional service. Highly recommend Simona for a fantastic 90 minute massage. Thank you.
Posted on Friday, 16 Mar 2012
Had a fantastic massage from Simona recently. Classic all body massage firmer in places, and finished off with a jet lag which was great too. simona was a charming, person who made me feel at ease as soon as I met her. Would definitely recommend her. Thanks again Simona. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 08 Mar 2012
An Coppens
Chiswick
So great that a conversation at lunchtime over too much stress resulted in a google search and found this site so that straight after work I had a beautiful 90 minute massage in my own home by the lovely and highly recommendable Kristina. I will definitely book again with Kristina and the massage rooms smiley clap
Posted on Monday, 05 Mar 2012
RT
A big thank you to all at TMR for your excellent professional service. Special thanks go to all the therapists, and also to Karina. Very sad to hear that she has left. A wise man once said that in this world of dualilty, with a beautiful meeting,a seperation is inevitable. Thank you Karina for all your excellent service. Thank you TMR
Posted on Monday, 05 Mar 2012
Adam
Fantastic massage from Tunde today, amazing service.
Posted on Thursday, 23 Feb 2012
Alan
Surrey
Had a fantastic hot oil massage by Domi - would definitely recommend Domi and massage rooms again. Simply brilliant clap
Posted on Sunday, 19 Feb 2012
Had another great massage recently, this time from Adriana. Wonderfully relaxing classic and a little bit of jet lag too. Friendly masseuse, who put me at ease as soon as she arived. almost fell asleep at one point it waws so good. Would definitely recommend this masseuse. Thanks again. smiley
Posted on Friday, 10 Feb 2012
Guy
Paddington, London
Thanks Noelia again for a wonderful massage, very kind, adaptable to my hotel room, and firm deep massage. Will definately come back and use you again. Thanks
Posted on Monday, 06 Feb 2012
Adrian
Thank you, Noelia, for a wonderful massage. She was kind, courteous and very pleasant conversation. I would happily recommend this website and Noelia.
Posted on Monday, 06 Feb 2012
Robert Care
Great massage Tuuli. Felt the benefits this morning. Amazing. Brilliant clap
Posted on Monday, 06 Feb 2012
Camden
I had a session with Dominique (Domi) this evening, I've had many session with many different people through out the years and she was by far up there with the best of them. very professional. I look forward to the next session with her. Thank you Dominique
Posted on Sunday, 05 Feb 2012
Eliza - yet again the ultimate massage on Friday evening. There's no which way but that she is the UK's best. Head to toes, she manages to combine the soft and comforting touch with fine-tuned pressure, focused concentration on the knotty bits with moves that connect up the whole body. Amazing. She is a phenomenon; and a thoroughly nice person with it. clap
Posted on Saturday, 04 Feb 2012
Kevin
Grace was friendly polite and overall a great massage experience.
Posted on Saturday, 04 Feb 2012
Mark
Kristina was amazing, 2 hours wasn't enough... crazy
Posted on Friday, 03 Feb 2012
MC
Malta
Hi from a former London client -- have only ever had a great experience and compliments to give you guys...but I have an important suggestion now: please, please start an activity in Malta!:-)
Posted on Friday, 03 Feb 2012
Manoj
thank you Vera for always being very caring and committed.
Posted on Thursday, 02 Feb 2012
Al
KT2 - Surrey
Had the most fantastic deep massage given by Edit, feel good as new after a few hard weeks, and all the tension in muscles is gone. Really cool music, and relaxed approach put me right at ease. Brilliant.
Posted on Thursday, 02 Feb 2012
Recently had a great massage from Edit,classic & lomi lomi with slightly stronger head and foot massage. She's a fantastic therapist, I was able to relax and almost fell asleep at one point. Thanks again Edit, regards. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 31 Jan 2012
Madeline
Domi is amazing! I've had a lot of massages and this one has to be my best! My body felt terrible from jetlag and Domi has made me feel so much better and so much more relaxed. I am thoroughly impressed with this service and would definitely recommend it to any of my friends!
Posted on Saturday, 14 Jan 2012
Jonny
Thank you Anna for an excellent massage. Both me and my wife had a lot of tension and some pain and Anna sorted us both out expertly, providing a friendly and professional service.
Posted on Saturday, 14 Jan 2012
Jay
One of the best massages I've had, absolutely incredible!! I play a lot of sports and have very tight muscles. Kristina you are amazing! Thank you smiley
Posted on Friday, 13 Jan 2012
Another great massage recently, this time from Eliza, my 2nd with her. She's so passionate about massage. She gave me a combination classic & Lomi Lomi style, which was great,delivered expertly. She was flexible enough and I was able to extend the time with her. Highly recommended, lovely peronality too! See you again soon hopefully. Thanks again Eliza. Regards. smiley wink
Posted on Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012
Julian
Central London
I used this service for the first time yesterday and booked Anna. The 90 minute massage was fantastic. She was thoroughly professional and worked on certain areas where I had been struggling. She was very friendly and chatty throughout and left me feeling in great shape and totally relaxed. Will be booking her again for sure. clap
Posted on Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012
Bhupesh
Wembley
Thank you Domi for a fantastic massage. It was by far the best I have had. I will be booking you again in the future. Have a lovely day and see you soon. B.
Posted on Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012
William
Islington
Domi, was a wonderful massage just what I needed, you done a fantastic job on my back as it was in a bad way and you knew just what to do. enjoyed meeting you and thanks again! clap
Posted on Monday, 09 Jan 2012
Amar
Kasia was so wonderful! She was sweet and warm and made me feel ever so comfortable! And I am SO impressed with ur speed of bookings and that she punctually arrived! Never thought I could have such ease in London! biggrin Totally worth the value. Kasia's massage was so precise, she knew exactly where the muscles were stressed and knotted them out. Wonderful experience! Will definitely book again. smiley
Posted on Sunday, 08 Jan 2012
Bruno
Greenwich
Thank you Adriana for an amazing massage, my back was hurting a lot and now pain is gone and also feel very relaxed. Amazing technique, 10 out of 10.
Posted on Monday, 02 Jan 2012
Julian Hewlett
Abbey Wood
I have experienced excellent massages when travelling, but was amazed by Joy's outstanding expertise. She combined Strength and Softness which is for me the recipe for a perfect massage! Thank you Joy! I recommend Joy to anyone! Julian
Posted on Saturday, 31 Dec 2011
Darren
Had a fantastic massage with Edit. I play quite a bit of sport so to have a strong sports massage on my legs is much needed and Edit was absolutely fantastic at it! Very much appreciated and to people who like a firm massage, then Edit would be thoroughly recommended.
Posted on Friday, 30 Dec 2011
Joanna
Shepherds Bush
Thank you Vera! Incredible touch, amazing pressure and very calm open hearted person. It was a truly wonderful treatment and I will be booking many more with you. I feel extremely relaxed tongue
Posted on Thursday, 29 Dec 2011
Tiziano
I recently had a massage from JOY and was the best massage I ever had in my life! Her hands are magic and her massaging skills are superb, I felt I was in a trance state and at the end I felt so peaceful and energised. I will definitely book her again and recommend her. Thanks Joy! smiley smiley smiley
Posted on Thursday, 29 Dec 2011