I just had the most wonderful 3 hours with Grace..Truly magical..Thank you so much Grace..see you soon wink
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Dec 2011
Mike
Deptford
Wow...Edit is amazin...Didnt want her to leave love
Posted on Friday, 23 Dec 2011
Joy was terrific and a lovely personality.
Posted on Thursday, 22 Dec 2011
William
Islington
As the song says, Amazing Grace! A wonderful person with a great pair of hands who takes pride in her work and made me feel she cared about my health, merry xmas and a happy new year! toast
Posted on Thursday, 22 Dec 2011
B
SE LONDON
Thank you Domi for a great massage. A great fun personality to match. Hope you have a great christmas and see you in the new year. Thanks B
Posted on Tuesday, 20 Dec 2011
Raj T
Re: KASIA - Many treatments. Magical are your treatments. Magical is your character. Magical is your Pulchritude. Kasia, we abide in the world of illusion when you grace us with your presence. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you and to all at TMR. clap
Posted on Saturday, 17 Dec 2011
Jim
Canary Wharf
Received a great massage today from Kristina - solved my back complaint! In addition, Kristina was friendly and respectful, allowing me to relax and enjoy the overall experience. Highly recommended.
Posted on Saturday, 17 Dec 2011
I had a great massage from Kasia earlier this month, have only just managed to leave this message. It was a full body combination of classic, deeper in places and jet lag style to finish. The jet lag eased the tension in my head, neck & shoulders. Kasia was a friendly, easy going and clearly very experienced masseuse. Thanks again, have a great Christmas. smiley smiley
Posted on Friday, 16 Dec 2011
Bruno
Greenwich
Thank you Kristina for a great massage. 10 out of 10. Great funny personality to match, def will book again. Have a great christmas and a happy new year. B
Posted on Friday, 16 Dec 2011
Bayswater
A big thank you to Grace for a great massage some time ago. Best wishes and Happy Christmas john.
Posted on Wednesday, 14 Dec 2011
Lara has just left my flat, but how I wish she could stay! She was so friendly, chatty & put me 100% at ease.. I am barely able to move due to her gentle yet firm touch relaxing me so much, I'll definitely be booking with her again soon! Thank you Massage Rooms for taking on such a fantastic lady. Top marks clap
Posted on Monday, 12 Dec 2011
Roy
Thanks for recommending Anna she was brilliant.
Posted on Sunday, 11 Dec 2011
Mike
Deptford
Not only is Kristina beautiful, she has the most amazin touch, I was in total ecstasy for 1.5 hours...amazin! love
Posted on Saturday, 10 Dec 2011
Danny
Yet another first class massage by Karina this evening. I can't imagine a better massage is possible. Already looking forward to next time. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011
Great massage by Karina this evening. The perfect mixture of relaxing and deep massage. I feel completely rejuvenated, haven't felt this good in ages. Look forward to more in the future.
Posted on Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011
Dave
Had a massage from Kristina, 90 mins, amazing. She was professional, very kind and it was incredibly relaxing. I feel rested and rejuvenated - it was a wonderful birthday treat! Will definitely book again.
Posted on Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011
Sean
Tunde has just given me a massage. She was utterly charming and did a great massage. Wonderful.
Posted on Monday, 05 Dec 2011
Simona
Just want to say thank you to Kristina! If anyone wants really deep and strong massage this is the person I would recommend. Really lovely therapist smiley Hopefully will see you again soon smiley
Posted on Monday, 05 Dec 2011
Brian
Croydon
I've just had a blissful massage from Anna. It was perfect and I feel like a king. For anyone out there feeling stressed, exhausted, overworked or anything else, this service is the business, and Anna will make your stresses disappear. The price is exceptional too. I can feel my next massage coming on already biggrin
Posted on Monday, 05 Dec 2011
Ross
I would like to say thank you for the great massage Karina!
Posted on Thursday, 01 Dec 2011
I Want to say a big thank you to Natalia. An ontime masseuse, professional outfit and hair. A stunning lady and a voice like an angel. Her massage was perfect. Strong and ferme. I will book again when I'm back in England.
Posted on Friday, 25 Nov 2011
Shoreditch
Domi
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011
ali
London, United Kingdom
Grace , Grace she's the best ever soft hands amazing !!
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011
Ed Perera
Saw Natalia yesterday. Great Masseuse, very professional, on time, despite having to travel some considerable distance on public transport! Got down to the job of fixing me up and did very well. The hour and a half flew by, and i slept like the proverbial baby that night, waking up in the morning feeling reenergised. All in all
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011
M.C
Oh my therapist! Natalia has impressed me with her skillful technique, she worked with my muscles so well that it has left me weightless and speechless. Not only does Natalia have a gift for massaging, but knows EXACTLY what pressure to use. Very well spoken English, and a great listener. You are brilliant masseuse. Well done to TheMassageRooms. M.C smiley smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011
Brian
Croydon
After feeling like a zombie, Anna brought me back to the land of the living with a thoroughly relaxing massage. All the stress in my back and shoulders has gone. Will definitely do this again. Great job. super
Posted on Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011
Travelling
It's been a while now but I wanted just to express my utter appreciation (and alert you people out there) for Eliza's absolutely top-notch massage. The consummate professional, she deals with aches and stresses in ways I haven't had in the best Spas, and in the process is the most appealing person to while a couple of hours away with in fun (and interesting!) conversation. Eliza, you're a gem!! :
Posted on Monday, 21 Nov 2011
D
Euston
Rounded off my trip to London with a deep massage from sunita. Very sweet and professional girl who was highly attentive, checking I was ok with the pressure. This was something else! For those who want to squeeze out all pressure in their muscles it was phenomenal. Thank you sunita - you are much stronger than your slight frame suggests! smiley
Posted on Sunday, 20 Nov 2011
D
just had the most sublime massage from kristina in euston. what a lovely girl - charming and delightful. during the massage she was wonderfully attentive to what would give me the most benefit, it was like she feel exactly the sensations each move gave me. something i will remember for a long time, and something i hope to repeat! thank you kristina, you are a star x
Posted on Friday, 18 Nov 2011
Paolo
Home
My therapist for this time was Natalia, a great masseuse with a charming personality. She's a very good masseuse with a great technique that I felt straight away relax even if part of my body were not. Has been a long time since I had a good massage and Natalia provide the best so far. Not only that gave me some tips about my finger and hands but we talk about healing & energy!! I'll book again... :c
Posted on Friday, 18 Nov 2011
Bob
London East
I had an amazing massage from Simona - and feel absolutely fantastic now. My shoulder and back aches have gone - and my whole body feels totally invigorated. Thank you so much! smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011
Malcolm
London SW
I have had several treatments by Karina, and I always end up feeling very relaxed and well treated. She's flexible and can address muscles and tensions strongly, and she's thorough, yet overall you could describe her massage as more like a symphony of movement and touch rather than as a good rub-down! I look forward to many more treatments for myself and my family.
Posted on Thursday, 10 Nov 2011
Brian
That was the second massage with Eliza and as great as the first. I had been working very hard over the weekend and she managed to relax me so much. There is no more tension in my shoulders. I am looking forward to many more massages from such a lovely person, who is also good fun to talk to. clap
Posted on Tuesday, 08 Nov 2011
I had another great massage recently, this time from Domi, who put me at ease as soon as I opened the door. It was the first time I had a hot oil massage, which Domi combined with classic and lomi strokes as well as deeper in places, which helped my lower back. I was able to relax for a couple of hours, it was so good! You've got to try this wonderful masseuse! Thank you Domi. Bye for now. x smiley
Posted on Friday, 04 Nov 2011
Tai
NW London
Excellent massage with Eliza. Great technique. Left me completely relaxed. First time I've tried The Massage Rooms after random google search. Was a bit worried at first as most of the comments are from men. Will definitely use them again. Booked a back to back couples massage and my husband's lower back is much better too.
Posted on Sunday, 30 Oct 2011
Brian
I booked a massage with Eliza and found her to be a tall, attractive lady with a super personality. She proceeded to put me at ease and to give me a relaxing and at the same time rejuvenating massage. It was wonderful to have a massage from a person who is an expert. I look forward to my next session which is already booked love
Posted on Saturday, 29 Oct 2011
Diane
I had a deep tissue massage with Noelia, I highly recommend her ,she's got the best magic hands, I feel totally invigorated now and all my body is relaxed and painfree. Will call again. biggrin
Posted on Wednesday, 26 Oct 2011
Rick
This was my first massage from the massage rooms, and I was lucky enough to choose the charming and lovely Tunde. Soothing, gentle and very, very relaxing. Thank you Tunde.
Posted on Monday, 24 Oct 2011
Oliver Duval
SW17
My back has been in pain for weeks and after yesterday's massage it is finally subsiding. Thank you, Sunita, you have the magic touch!
Posted on Monday, 24 Oct 2011
D
Totally amazing massage from Domi. I feel incredibly relaxed and yet totally energised. Kob kun.
Posted on Thursday, 20 Oct 2011
David Lane
N5
Dominique was delightful company and tailored a 1.5 hour thai oil massage to make me feel 10 years younger. Thanks.
Posted on Sunday, 16 Oct 2011
Had a 1.5 hour 'deeper' massage by Grace today. She's exceptionally good and I whole heartedly recommend her. No-fuss and a firm but slow technique.
Posted on Saturday, 15 Oct 2011
Vijay
I saw Kristina a few weeks back and she was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! One of the best massages that I have EVER had! I am meeting her again today! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Posted on Sunday, 09 Oct 2011
Imagine: An angel visits you, massaging with beautiful harmonious energies. You have imagined how it is when Simona visits! smiley
Posted on Saturday, 08 Oct 2011
Massage with Lara on Sunday was fantastic! The style of massage was different from what I have been used to, but her back massage was superb.
Posted on Tuesday, 04 Oct 2011
Anjith
croydon
Today i got wonderfull massage from Simona.she is very lovely,friendly..thank you for your lovely treatment love
Posted on Monday, 03 Oct 2011
brian
Ireland
Tunde, thank you again for visiting me at the St Giles on my recent trip to London. The massage was possibly one of the best I ever received. Until the next time. Slan Laith.
Posted on Monday, 03 Oct 2011
Andrew
Kensington this time!
My second massage from the Massage Rooms this week! biggrin This time it was Kristina, who was friendly, professional, and worked away the stresses of a busy week! Happy to give her a good review.
Posted on Friday, 30 Sep 2011
Andrew
It's Wednesday so it must be Limehouse
I got a really good massage on Wednesday from Eliza, a lovely, friendly, laid back therapist. smiley
Posted on Friday, 30 Sep 2011
Anna
Thank you Sunita for the wonderful massage!! smiley
Posted on Sunday, 25 Sep 2011