kevin
north london
Thanks Kristina , the massage was truly excellent . It really helped my neck problem and was very relaxing. smiley
Posted on Sunday, 25 Sep 2011
Menno
I will add the massage rooms to my routine to do list for London. Just after arriving in London got a massage to get rid of all the tensions by Simona & after running through London for a couple of day's a relaxing massage from Anna. Thank you ladies! Menno.
Posted on Sunday, 25 Sep 2011
Bruno
Thank you Natalia for the amazing massage. I can actually say you ve fixed me. Great strenght and amazing technique. See you shortly. B
Posted on Friday, 23 Sep 2011
Martin
SE london
Tunde, had to leave you a comment for Mondays massage. You left me captured, captivated and spellbound. maybe even lovestruck. Thanks for a great service. Martin xx
Posted on Tuesday, 20 Sep 2011
Damon
[Re 4-hand massage with Monika and Tunde] Have to say it was incredibly relaxing and the only bad thing about it was that it finished! Thoroughly enjoyable and I will certainly be getting myself another soon. Thanks for everything.
Posted on Tuesday, 20 Sep 2011
Pat
Hi Grace, thank you, I can't remember how many times you have visited now, it's a few, it is always the nicest experience, combining a lovely massage with intelligent, gentle and friendly conversation ? smiley
Posted on Sunday, 18 Sep 2011
Louisa Fisher
Bayswater
Just had an amazing session with Natalia. She's the sweetest girl and so much fun. Even when she was pummelling my back I was still enjoying myself! Very good firm massage and my neck and back feel amazing. Thank you smiley
Posted on Friday, 16 Sep 2011
Jim
Australia
Had a great session with Monika. On time, skilled hands, great personality, would like to bring her back to Australia! Would recommend her for firm deep tissue but also gentle & relaxing. All round perfection. smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011
Andrew
Had a great massage from Grace. She seemed to know exactly what was needed. Friendly & Professional. Happy to recommend her.
Posted on Tuesday, 13 Sep 2011
Aaron
Just had an hour and half massage with Kristina. Amazing masseuse and really sweet girl. Dont think I have ever been so relaxed! smiley
Posted on Monday, 12 Sep 2011
Eric
Just had a wonderful massage from Amber. Feel totally relaxed and refreshed. Amber's personality matches the website bright and happy. bonk Will definately book again soon.
Posted on Friday, 09 Sep 2011
Dr R Tanner
Tower Bridge
Re: Two hour massage therapy: TUNDE 9 Sept Tunde, words don
Posted on Friday, 09 Sep 2011
Had a fantastic massage from Eliza
Posted on Wednesday, 07 Sep 2011
I had a wonderful massage from Eliza. She did a combination of classic, deep and Lomi Lomi, it was the perfect way to relax me after a stressful day at meetings. Thank you Eliza, you helped send me into a sleepy few hours. You should definitely book this masseuse! smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011
Gerald
Feltham
had a great relaxing massage from monika today,will book her again.
Posted on Monday, 29 Aug 2011
Andre
Just had a massage from Kasia - one of best massages I've ever had - highly recommended!! Next time I'll book a longer session.
Posted on Monday, 29 Aug 2011
Frank
Fantastic massage from a great girl called Eliza. Great time, lovely lady
Posted on Friday, 26 Aug 2011
ian
romford
sunita gave us a great relaxing massage last night, my wife said that was the best gift i gave her this year, thank you sunita
Posted on Thursday, 25 Aug 2011
Alfred
Grace just gave to me the best massage I have ever had. Her touch is perfect. I highly recommend her. smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Aug 2011
Ha
Big thank you to Eliza! My mum loved her massage, was a great treat for her as she's never had it done before. Eliza was super, very friendly and very professional. Will definitely try out Massage rooms again!
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Aug 2011
Cam
I highly recommend the professionalism and talent of Joy. I have tried the deep tissue and aromatherapy massages, in both cases the results were stunning: relieve stress, relaxation, well-being. I would risk to say better than any SPA I visited previously! My right knee operated few months ago and still in pain, is now asking me to get a weekly massage from Joy, it's a therapeutic experience!
Posted on Monday, 22 Aug 2011
Graham
Thanks for a great massage Timea
Posted on Sunday, 21 Aug 2011
philip
Twickenham
Joy:When you arrived I was feeling exhausted physically and spiritually. When and long after you left I was feeling relaxed, soothed and calm - a result of your excellent technique, and super bright and cheery manner.Thank you so much.
Posted on Saturday, 20 Aug 2011
Gary N
session with Eliza tonight. Aahhhhh...... Just simply bliss. Far better than I had hoped for, and she is a delightful person with it, with a good sense of humour and oodles of common sense. I would have been glad to meet regardless of the superb massage. While I'll mostly be abroad from now, I'd be tempted to find excuses to arrange a few London trips just to enjoy her massage and company smiley
Posted on Saturday, 20 Aug 2011
Adam
Tunde is a brilliant masseuse. Very friendly and soothed away all my stress! Will definitely use your service again.
Posted on Friday, 19 Aug 2011
Andy
Leeds
I recently visited London on busines and had the pleasure of a fantastic massage from Hana. A very polite girl with a great personality. Thank you Hana. clap
Posted on Thursday, 18 Aug 2011
Nas
I had a deep tissue massage from Karina! What can I say. Shes very passionate about what she does, knows what shes doing and has plenty of mite to back it up. Lots of strength to get into them knots. Shes very good. Not to forget a good personality smiley
Posted on Monday, 15 Aug 2011
Geoff
excellent massage today and great service thank you (4-hand massage performed by Tunde & Simona)
Posted on Monday, 15 Aug 2011
Dr R Tanner
Preston Road
I was so lucky to encounter another GENUINE therapeutic massage and physio from the adorable KARINA. She is to this therapy, as fish is to water. Her love for this endeavour is so lofty that without it she would be extant! Perhaps I am shooting my self in the foot by writing this caption, which may as a consequence squeeze me further down the queue! Well done and thank you Karushka ! toast
Posted on Saturday, 13 Aug 2011
Alex
Have tried many therapists- Eliza is one of the best. Friendly easy going with wonderful hands to ease your pain and relax you.
Posted on Wednesday, 10 Aug 2011
On Sunday 7th I had another chance to experience a massage from one of the best kept secrets of London. Karina's hands know the human body like no other. Her warm hands and glowing personality make a perfect mix. Thank you for such a relaxing and healing massage.
Posted on Monday, 08 Aug 2011
Frank
Great massage from Karina today (Sat 6th). Thank you so much. Fantastic girl and quality massage. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Posted on Sunday, 07 Aug 2011
Dave
Hi guys! Had a massage with Eliza earlier. Absolutely fantastic, professional yet personable service, genuinely one of the most relaxing experiences of my life. I will definitely be booking again. The Massage Rooms offer excellent service and such nice staff. Many thanks!
Posted on Saturday, 06 Aug 2011
Anthony
South West London
Hana gave me a wonderful relaxing massage today, when an hour was up I wished I'd booked longer! love
Posted on Friday, 05 Aug 2011
Martina was excellent. Really friendly and a great massage. Time flew by too quickly!!
Posted on Thursday, 04 Aug 2011
Scott
Fulham
Just had excellent massage with Monika - thank you and definitely be booking again..!
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Aug 2011
Rob
Joy is able to connect through her massage leaving one with a pleasant feeling even long after the massage.
Posted on Friday, 29 Jul 2011
Michael
Mayfair
I just had one of the best massages ever with Joy - and I have had more than 500 massages in my life. Joy is an absolutely amazing therapist who really knows both how to make the client feel comfortable and to give an outstanding massage. I'm so grateful, Joy, it changed my day. Cannot recommend highly enough!
Posted on Friday, 29 Jul 2011
SJ
W. London
I went to Malaysai a few years ago and so I know the people from your country are nice and friendly....and you are totally the same! Thank you Grace for your kind, soft nature and your brill massage ... I feel like a new man! biggrin crazy biggrin
Posted on Friday, 29 Jul 2011
Raj J
Timea - I wish I was always this relaxed. Thank you for helping me get there!! Thanks!!!
Posted on Friday, 29 Jul 2011
Dr Tanner
Preston Road / Wembly
I would like to eco the words so eloquently put by the two writers below. Perhaps the use of their words
Posted on Thursday, 28 Jul 2011
David D
Home (SW London)
Just wanted to give praise to Joy, who is incredibly talented and gave a wonderful deep tissue massage. It was theraputic, relaxing and she immediately made me feel at ease, which is a great talent when visiting someone's home for the first time. Friendly and professional and I look forward to my next visit. Highly recommended - it was a Joy!
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Jul 2011
Iain
Congrats T.M.R. for finding Karina & signing her up to your service! To put it simply.........WOW!!! Absolutely stunning, so friendly, a good laugh & a touch to die for! Highly recommend a massage with this lovely young lady. I most certainly will be booking her again real soon. clap
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Jul 2011
London Hotel
I was lucky to recieve a massage from Karina on Monday Evening. A girl who has incredible warm hands and an excellent theraputic massage technique. You wont regret choosing Karina. From the first smile and her lovely personality to the final touch. In a class of her own. Thank you! smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 26 Jul 2011
Raj
Harrow
At first I was impressed, then, I was very impressed. Thank you Simona. Simona is simply the best. Very professional, knowledgable and skillful at her work. A very nice person too. The inflexibility and pain has simply vanished. I have never been so relaxed. Well done and thank you once again Simona. Regards Raj
Posted on Tuesday, 26 Jul 2011
Yiannis
Epsom
Another two hour massage with Hana yesterday. Simply amazing, by back feels so much better and relaxed. Great firm pressure. Top therapist. Highly recommended. Thanks Hana clap
Posted on Tuesday, 19 Jul 2011
Al
Earlsfield
Gentle and yet firm, professional and yet kind, always on time and yet always takes her time. How can all of these paradoxes exist in one massage? And yet they do. Tunde is the most amazing therapist in London and yet I have to leave London for a while so I will no longer be able to enjoy her massages. Thank you Tunde clap
Posted on Monday, 18 Jul 2011
Simon
Fulham
I just wanted to say how wonderful Martina is. She put me completely as ease as soon as she arrived and then administered the best massage I've ever had. She really does have the most beautiful hands. She has to come back as she left Betty Boop behind!! super
Posted on Sunday, 17 Jul 2011
Daniel
My flat Hendon
Karina is friendly and young but very professional and rather strong for her age and size. She punctually arrived at my location and gave me a wonderful full body massage which cured me of some temporary ills and made me feel alot better generally, dramatically improving circulation. Perhaps the best massage I've ever had. smiley
Posted on Saturday, 16 Jul 2011
Martin
Stockwell
Had a massage from natalia on Thursday. The massage was fantastic and she really worked the muscles deep. Very atractive girl which was a big bonus. Kind,friendly and professional. Only disapointments were that she did not massage my glutes - i should have booked an half hour longer
Posted on Friday, 15 Jul 2011