Greg
Central London
Excellent massage from Simona. Good pressure and somehow relaxing too. Ended with a head and scalp massage which was great too. Thank you
Posted on Sunday, 10 Jul 2011
Gary N
My massage with Karina the other night (Hilton Paddington) was quite superb - one of the best massages I've had. Distinctly her own style, combining different techniques into one that hangs together and knits the different parts of the body together. Also wonderful mix of deep and soft. A dream, really. And so gracious with it all (not to mention distractingly beautiful...) Thank you Karina.
Posted on Sunday, 10 Jul 2011
Mark
I had a 2 hour, full body massage from Karina, which was absolutely wonderful. She did a combination of classic and deep massage with long flowing strokes in places. She made me feel so relaxed, it was a real luxury and a pleasure to meet such a nice friendly masseuse. You should definitely book her, highly recommended. Kind regards. smiley smiley
Posted on Friday, 08 Jul 2011
Y.
Epsom
Booked 2 hour session with Martina. very impressed! great personality and next day my back feels amazing and looser. Dekuji moc Martina, would definitely recommend and rebook. Y.
Posted on Thursday, 07 Jul 2011
Jakub
city
Wohww...I just experienced a wonderfull masssage from Martina and feeling totally relaxed, her head massage put me off my feet and I hope to see her soon again. She is very friendly. In one word; recommended! clap
Posted on Tuesday, 05 Jul 2011
Tower Hill
Once again i was lucky to experience a truly amazing massage from Hana. She is a lovely and easy to get on with girl with a truly magical touch. I shall definately be booking again, just waiting until next time im in London smiley.
Posted on Monday, 04 Jul 2011
Bruno
South East
I had a massage with Hana and i felt i was in heaven, thank you for making me feel so good. smiley
Posted on Monday, 04 Jul 2011
Alex
Knightsbridge
This evening I had a massage from Martina. It was one of the best ever - extremely relaxing and enjoyable. While she is an expert on technique, her lovely personality and warmth comes through in her touch. I strongly recommend it to anyone who appreciates the special things in life.
Posted on Thursday, 30 Jun 2011
Justin
Had a wonderful massage from Tunde. Highly recommended. smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 29 Jun 2011
Trevor
Streatham
Had a wonderful massage with Grace on Monday 27thJune. She is very friendly and excellent at her job. Will be booking her again. super
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Jun 2011
Angel
I just had a fantastic massage! Highly recommended and will definately be booking another soon... Amazing! Thank you Kinga smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Jun 2011
Bruno
Greenwich
Hana thank you so much for the amanzing massage. Hana has an amazing massage technique and a great personality. Thank you once again and will be booking you again very shortly.
Posted on Monday, 27 Jun 2011
London Bridge
Yesterday evening i was lucky enough to experience a massage from Hana. She is just such a lovely person, made me feel very comfortable within minutes which allowed for an extremely deep and relaxing massage. Her massage techniques are the best i have ever experienced. Overall a gorgeous person with magical hands biggrin I certainly shall be looking forward to my next massage by Hana wink
Posted on Monday, 27 Jun 2011
Sunny
Wapping
Just had a massage from Tunde and couldn't stop myself in writing a feedback in return for the great massage...she is amazing - good personality, highly talented masseuse and v friendly...highly recommend her!! toast
Posted on Sunday, 26 Jun 2011
Paolo
Had a two hours treatment with Hana and I was completely satisfied. She's kind and professional at the same time...great massage and high relax level. Will definately book again! smiley
Posted on Sunday, 26 Jun 2011
WC2
Had a great massage from Martina this week just what I needed after a long hard day. Fantastic and fun personality, great technique and I slept like a log!! Thanks and will be back very soon.....
Posted on Friday, 24 Jun 2011
SW17
I had a great massage on Monday from Noelia, who is new to the team. Very firm and vigorous pressure, felt a bit like having a good workout which is how I like a massage but the gentle strokes after every area had been worked on created a wonderful sense of calm and relaxation. Thanks, Noelia!
Posted on Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011
mark
thank you hana had another amazing massage. thank you clap
Posted on Monday, 20 Jun 2011
Oscar
Old London Town
So picture the scene: I had been working for the last 36 hours straight, was fairly frazzled and needed time out before I started working again. Poor Martina. Not only do I now feel the right side of human, she also found time to laugh at my jokes (which are appalling at the best of times), and make me feel good enough to carry on working. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thanks Martina.
Posted on Sunday, 19 Jun 2011
Laura
We used Agnes yesterday and she was really pleasant, professional and a very good masseuse. Recommend highly!
Posted on Saturday, 18 Jun 2011
FT
sw11
hi there, had first massage with hana yesterday... excellent massage and nice relaxed atmos. will def be using her again...
Posted on Saturday, 18 Jun 2011
Client A
As someone who travels a lot on business I always end up sleeping in an awkward position! I get massages on a regular basis but yesterday I booked Monika and I was left speechless she has some serious talent! Overall she is a bubbly person who takes massages to another level her technique is one of a kind. I am really looking forward to my next massage with Monika. clap
Posted on Saturday, 18 Jun 2011
Northwood
Wow guys you've found a star with Renata, what a great massage, she may be new but I think I had better book a few more sessions now while she's still available. Tremendous massage clap
Posted on Friday, 17 Jun 2011
Y.
Epsom
Had my 4th massage with Hana last Monday. As always a brilliant massage. I was feeling super energetic all week. will be rebooking Thanks Hana. Y.
Posted on Friday, 17 Jun 2011
Nick
I had a four hands Lomi massage with Maria and Martina, I cannot recommend this more highly. The pair of them, worked for an hour and half to make me feel totally relaxed and at ease. A great experience, thanks.
Posted on Sunday, 12 Jun 2011
Danny
Dear Massage Rooms, FYI Grace is a VERY GOOD masseuse who takes her work seriously and truly delivers a positive body experience. Danny.
Posted on Sunday, 05 Jun 2011
Raymond Timkins
SW11
SIMPLY BEST MASSAGE EVER! Thank you Kasia clap Ray
Posted on Saturday, 04 Jun 2011
Roy
E18
I just had a great massage with MONIKA. Wonderful hands and a delightful personality.
Posted on Saturday, 04 Jun 2011
Martin
Hong Kong
Grace, Thank you so much! You're fantastic. After my long flight you did a fantastic job of making me feel so much better. I have lived in Asia for 20 years, but you were one the absolutely best massages I have ever had. I loved the way you judged exactly what balance I needed between firm and soft. I am back in London in 3 weeks and will be booking you for at least one treatment! Thank you!
Posted on Friday, 03 Jun 2011
Nick
SE1
Wow just had the most amazing massage with Natalia!!! She really cares about her job and I felt 10 times better after my 90 minutes massage :-) Highly reccomended!!!
Posted on Thursday, 02 Jun 2011
Balham
Just had an amazing massage from Simona, a fabulous mix of deep pressure and gentle calming strokes. All of it was wonderful but I especially appreciated the gentle stroking over my abdomen, an area that doesn't feature in many therapists' repertoire, and the soothing face massage to finish. Fantastic! Thank-you, Simona! smiley
Posted on Sunday, 29 May 2011
T
Islington
I was in the hands of an expert! THANK YOU Monika! 2 hours later, 2 years of stress begins to disappear! Exceptional, talented and professional and yes....she has a great smile! See you sooon smiley
Posted on Friday, 27 May 2011
Troy
W6
Had a massage by Hana yesterday evening. Would say it's one of the better massages I have had in a long time. Soon to book a repeat session smiley
Posted on Thursday, 26 May 2011
A
Brockley
I was given a classic massage from Grace which focused on the lower back. This massage was one of the best massages I have had in my life. It was relaxing and at the same able to release the pain for my lower back. If I ever suffer from back pain again, I know where to go!
Posted on Wednesday, 25 May 2011
I
I just had a 90mins massage from Simi & all I can say is.....WOW!!! Arrived bang on time, is very attractive, friendly & a 1st class massage! She worked an absolute miracle on my back & shoulder muscles. Will most definately be booking more sessions with her again soon!! clap
Posted on Tuesday, 24 May 2011
Lilush
Randomly found this website and ordered Tunde for 90 minutes. She was very professional and I will be booking her again. L biggrin
Posted on Monday, 23 May 2011
R
Had a fabulously good massage with Simi on Friday. Really bore into my problem areas with excellent skill and intensity. Highly recommended. clap
Posted on Sunday, 22 May 2011
Mike
Hampton Court
OK..so I had to pick up the taxi bill for my massage with Tunde. But, wow!! it was so worth it! Great 2 hour massage....absolute bliss! Thank you Tunde...I wish you could travel with me as my masseuse clap
Posted on Friday, 20 May 2011
F
I have had so many massage sessions in London and all over the world, and I don't hesitate to say that "Hana" is one of the best ... I'm making my 3rd booking with her right now. Highly recommended for the true massage. Thanks Hana
Posted on Wednesday, 18 May 2011
gerald
feltham
i had a great two hour massage from yasmin today,i feel refreshed,and very relaxed.i will be booking again.
Posted on Tuesday, 17 May 2011
Valli
"Best sunday afternoon treat!!! Lomi massage by the golden hands of Simi,I feel new"
Posted on Monday, 16 May 2011
Mark
Hana is a genuinely talented and thoughtful masseuse. I have had regular massages over many years but nobody has been able to consistently remove all of my tension as completely as Hana. The 2 hour massage includes some very effective use of pressure points on the face and head - highly recommended.
Posted on Monday, 16 May 2011
John Young
Singapore
Hi - I had a deep tissue massage with Hana on Friday morning 13 May. Very good and a lovely personality. Well worth the money! I'll be back.....
Posted on Monday, 16 May 2011
Brian
BEckenham
Just to say a very big thank you to Kinga for the wonderful 2hr massage I had earlier this week. Kinga was very profesional and great company. I can't wait to book with her again! smiley
Posted on Thursday, 12 May 2011
Belsize Park
I had a 90 min massage yesterday from Hana after a particularly stressful day at work. She was absolutely brilliant and gave me a relaxing combination of deep, classic and lomi lomi massage. I have had many massages in my life, but this was definately one of the best!
Posted on Thursday, 12 May 2011
Mark
Putney
hana was totally amazing clap
Posted on Wednesday, 11 May 2011
Gerald
Feltham
i have just finished a two hour massage from simona,i thought it was excellent,very relaxing,and i feel great after it,as if i'd just had a long nights sleep and woke up feeling refreshed. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 10 May 2011
Brentford
World class massage from Hana today to soothe the aches and pains of a long overdue fitness drive. I feel ready for the gym tomorrow now and will have to make this a regular thing! biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 10 May 2011
Jacob
E1
Relaxed and refreshed after an amazing massage from Anna, the best massage I had for a long time and looking forward to the earliest opportunity to experience this again
Posted on Monday, 09 May 2011
Graham
Just had my first massage rooms experience . Had a great deep massage from Kasia - would highly recommend her. Will definitely book again smiley
Posted on Friday, 06 May 2011