Iain
N London
I have just had my 1st appointment via The Massage Rooms & can safely say it won't be my last! Kasia is so beautiful & friendly. The massage she provided was 1st class love I've had many massages before, but none have left me so calm, relaxed & invigorated afterwards. Will definitely be booking future visits from her & will certainly recommend this site & Kasia to my family & friends. Thank you biggrin
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011
Solly
I have had two massages with Kasia now and she is wonderful! Apart from providing a great, soothing massage, she also makes you feel totally chilled throughout the experience. I feel SO much better.
Posted on Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011
Guildford
Thanks again to the lovely Aly who took great care of me yesterday evening - I can still feel the benefits more than 24 hours later. smiley
Posted on Sunday, 16 Jan 2011
Mr Aiten
I just want to say THANK YOU SIMI for a wonderful massage - my shoulders and my feet feel as light as air and the rest of my body is great too! I will most certainly be booking you again. biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 15 Jan 2011
Vincent
The massage arrangement this wednesday was impressive with the masseur being punctual and friendly. The massage was ok rather than great and the jetlag massage, short and disappointing. Enjoyed the first 15 minutes, but thereafter was a bit downhill and massuer was not really in tune with what I had requested (i.e. a firm masssage and not too mild)
Hi Vincent. Thank you for your comments regarding arrangements for your massage. We are sorry to hear however the whole experience was not as great as you might have hoped. We have spoken to your masseuse and she understood that you had asked for a medium pressure at the beginning so stuck with this. Apologies for the misunderstanding - please always feel free to re-instruct the therapist to change the pressure (as many times as necessary!). We hope you can try us again.
Posted on Saturday, 15 Jan 2011
P
I have used Massage rooms twice now and honestly saw it is the best visiting massage service in London. I highly recommend Aly for relaxation and soothing tired muscles and Kiyoka for getting those stubborn knots out. This could become an expensive addiction however. clap
Thank you P! We hope you can use us again and again and perhaps even try all of our therapists over time. Not that we are trying to encourage that addiction of course wink
Posted on Friday, 14 Jan 2011
VT
W8
had a great massage from Kasia, I booked the massage over my iPhone in less than 4 minutes only 90 mins before the appointment: very impressive. Kasia is very professional, very diligent and not afraid to work hard on a knotty back officially nicknamed concrete. many thanks - will definitely use the service again
Posted on Wednesday, 12 Jan 2011
Steve
Clapham
Had a great massage from Kinga, very relaxing and improved flexibility in 2 problem areas. Wonderful head massage as well!
Posted on Wednesday, 12 Jan 2011
Anthony
SE1
Fruzsina is really great
Posted on Monday, 10 Jan 2011
BC
Greenwich
Thank you Tunde for a great relaxing massage. Amazing hands and great personality. Feel very relaxed and will sleep like a baby. B
Posted on Monday, 10 Jan 2011
Fulham
I could tell Simona is very trained, and very professional as well. She gave a great massage, much needed as I had traveled over 15 hours earlier in the day. I recommend Simona.
Posted on Friday, 07 Jan 2011
Brian
Bromley
Just to say a big thank you to Nana. I had a wonderful 2 hour massage, and Nana's warm, calm and friendly personality was much appreciated. I am lookig forward to booking with Nana again. Best wishes Brian
Posted on Thursday, 06 Jan 2011
After a great previous experience, I booked Aly for 2 hours, which I extended to 3. She is a lovely person and gave a fantastic massage. I shall certainly book again.
Posted on Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011
Acton
I can thoroughly recommend the service offered by the massage rooms. The appointment was very easily and reliably arranged online and was confirmed by text by the masseuse. The massage itself was unhurried and expertly delivered by Louise who has a very soothing and calming presence. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011
Marc
Twickenham
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all at themassagerooms.com. I'm moving away for a while so won't be able to use you. I must say what a pleasure it's been for me having these lovely ladies round for hours of purely awesome massage. Can't wait to come back. Happy New Year! toast
Thank you Marc, we all appreciate your custom! We look forward to seeing you again when you are back! With best wishes, The Massage Rooms Team
Posted on Sunday, 02 Jan 2011
Rai
Turnham Green
Had massage with NaNa last week and although she was newly trained it was amazing. Very nice and friendly person who makes you feel relaxed throughout. Thanks NaNa super
Posted on Friday, 31 Dec 2010
Petru
wembley
Just finished a massage with lovely Tunde. smiley The best massage i ever had by far. clap Thank you so much.
Posted on Monday, 27 Dec 2010
Guildford
Having just finished two hours with the lovely Simi, I am so relaxed I have to tie my legs to the table in case I float away. smiley Simi was thoroughly professional whilst being open and friendly and gave a wonderful massage. I will certainly book again. Thanks also to Imi for organising a trip so far out from the centre and for Simi for coming so far. Excellent service all round! clap
Posted on Thursday, 16 Dec 2010
NW London
This afternoon had a two hour massage with Yasemin, glorious massage loved every moment of it. It might have been my first booking with you it won't be my last. clap
Posted on Sunday, 12 Dec 2010
Mark
This was the 1st time I used The Massage Rooms. I've just had a 90 minute session with Maria. She did a combination of classic and lomi massage. Maria was wonderful, with a warm touch and friendly personality. She made me feel so relaxed as she worked her magic on me from head to toe.I would definitely recommend her. Thank you very much Maria. xx. smiley smiley wink
Posted on Saturday, 11 Dec 2010
andrew
I had a massage from Kiyoko. She understands the value of a good massage and did this with dedication and respect. It was beyond my level of expectation and I can highly recommend her. What a talent she is!
Posted on Friday, 10 Dec 2010
Lee
I booked Kiyoko twice in 2 weeks. Her massage was beyond my expectation. Had a nice chat with her as well. Looking forward to meeting her again when I am back in London.
Posted on Wednesday, 08 Dec 2010
Adam
Twickenham
i was visiting London and my brother told me to have a Lomi massage with you guys. He booked it all for me with Simi. Unfortunately she had a torrid time getting to me, but battled through bad weather and travel services to see me, now that's dedication. Massage was excellent, just the right pressure and sorted me out good and proper. Wish you guys covered New York smiley
Posted on Monday, 06 Dec 2010
Stewart
Croydon
A top quality massage was just what i needed to warm me up on a winters afternoon. Earlier today I had my second Thai/deeper massage with Naoko, it certainty won't be the last. During the apointment she relieved all my strees and made me laugh more then a few times to. Thank you Naoko!! super
Posted on Thursday, 02 Dec 2010
Roy
Admittedly I was a bit sceptical at first, I thought that no one that pretty would do a good job and wouldn't have the strength to dig into my muscles in my neck and back. But how I was proven wrong, Kiyoko did a wonderful job and I am left here as relaxed as I can be. Thoroughly enjoyed it! smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010
Frederico
Hello Massage Rooms I am impressed! I felt much warmer and relaxed on a freezing cold London day, thanks to your lovely therapist, whose name I have forgotten, sorry!! But thank you for making my Saturday much better smiley
Hey Frederico - thanks for your comments, your therapist was Kasia! And we are sure she is grateful for your kind words.
Posted on Sunday, 28 Nov 2010
Mike
All those coments sound like total ****** to me. Therapist that I saw yesterday was O.K. but not as special as someone posted.
Hello Mike - we can assure you all the comments are genuine customers and we publish all feedback received ... as you can see! Ps we didn't actually do any massages for anyone called Mike on 25 November so perhaps you have the wrong company smiley
Posted on Friday, 26 Nov 2010
Mark
Twickenham
Had a Lomi massage from Aly earlier today, and it was amazing. Most definetly the best massage I've ever had. clap
Posted on Friday, 26 Nov 2010
Bruno
Greenwich
After a very stressful day and sleepless night I decided to have a massage with Monika and I felt I was in heaven. Feel great and super relaxed. Amazing massage. Thanks Monika.
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Nov 2010
stewart
croydon
I booked Naoko for a thai massage, she is clearly very skilled and very friendly.
Posted on Friday, 19 Nov 2010
SK
I booked Kasia who arrived promptly with a cute smile which immediately put me at ease. She asked if I knew that The Massage Rooms were the best company in London. I said we'll see about that...Ladies and Gents the massage experience was quite sensational. I have never experienced anything like it! Genuinely no words to describe the absolute pleasure. Kasia and The Massage Rooms are simply brilliant!
Posted on Thursday, 18 Nov 2010
Steve James
I had a lot of back tension and went looking for massages. Found this place and had a session on the same day with Fruzsina and it was perfect - all back pain and tension gone...surprised the concept of mobile massage worked so well! Had repeat sessions...
Posted on Monday, 08 Nov 2010
Graham
Had a Deeper massage with Kasia on Friday 5 November and ... WOW ... I feel so much better today, totally relaxed and ready to take on the world again! Brilliant. Thank you Kasia you are a super therapist!! super
Posted on Saturday, 06 Nov 2010
Phil
Just had a relaxing massage from Monica and can say that i think she has electric heaters inside her hands. Very prompt and lovely person. Def have a deep massage again. smiley
Posted on Friday, 05 Nov 2010
Scott
As a "regular", I had to write in praise of Bianca, a fantastic massage every time from a lovely young lady, who ensures you receive the best possible relaxation every time - thank you!
Posted on Monday, 01 Nov 2010
James Bilson
I was massaged by the gorgeous Pocah. She has amazing hands and made me feel so relaxed. She is also very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely see her again.
Posted on Monday, 01 Nov 2010
Sandro
Had an hour and a half with Aly, amazing. Terrific relaxing, fluid massage, great grip and touch. Highly highly recommended. smiley
Posted on Monday, 01 Nov 2010
Aaron
saw aly today, and can honestly say ive had the best massage ever. Aly was amazing, i play alot of sports and get back strains alot and every time i see aly i feel brilliant after. Thank You Aly smiley smiley
Posted on Monday, 01 Nov 2010
Mike
Holborn
I had two hour session with Monika. Amazing hands and very relaxing massage. she has very pleasant personality and great technique for relaxing massage. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 28 Oct 2010
Ilford
My first massage with you and Monika was excellent in every way. On time, pleasant personality and most importantly a really relaxing massage Thank you!
Posted on Thursday, 28 Oct 2010
I just wanted to leave some feedback following my massage earlier this week with Louise. She turned up right on time (and the flat isn't hugely easy to find!) and with her sunny and smiley personality immediately put me at ease. The massage itself was extremely relaxing and was successful in getting the knots out of my back. Will hopefully be making massage a more regular thing. Thanks very much.
Posted on Saturday, 23 Oct 2010
Edward Perera
I had a massage with Kiyoko a couple of weeks ago before my holiday. She was fantastic. I'm booking her again now.
Posted on Thursday, 14 Oct 2010
david
Kiyoko delivered a fantastically soothing massage with warmth, calm and professionalism. 90 minutes passed way too fast. I'm new to TMR; love it.
Wonderful to hear, thank you!
Posted on Sunday, 03 Oct 2010
[Undisclosed]
"My massage with Maria was amazing - the best massage I've ever had!"
Posted on Thursday, 30 Sep 2010
Chris B
I had classic massage from Fruzsina and I have to say she was simply fantastic, excellent and wonderful. She was so polite, charming, and had a beautiful smile. Her hands were so soft, I loved every minute of her touch. Please extend my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Fruzsina, I shall definately be asking to see her again.
Posted on Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010
Joe
Hi, I would like to to thank you for a wonderful service, Kasia has the touch of an angel - the massage i received from her was the highlight of my stay in London. I've had massages all over the world and i must say this was the best - Kasia is very intuitive and has an instinctive touch - well done i will be recommending her to all of my friends and colleagues who travel to London - Top class!
Posted on Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010
Derek
South Norwood
Hi, I have only used you once and it was very good,but my only gripe is price!
Hi Derek - thank you for your comment and we're glad to hear you found our service "very good"! Sorry to hear you found us expensive but given the quality of our therapists we would say we are one of the best value mobile services in London. Don't forget, you can make us even better value by booking online yourself and using the discount code on the Book Now page wink
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Sep 2010
London W11
Been using you since you opened and I love the service - thank you!! smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Sep 2010

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW