Mark
I had a great massage from Kinga yesterday afternoon. It was an all over body massage with a mixture of classic, lomi and deeper in places. She was friendly and professional with warm hands and a smooth style. Highly recommended. Thanks Kinga. smiley wink .
Posted on Thursday, 05 May 2011
Galina
Bermondsey
Just had a fantastic experience in hands of Kasia, she is so great, her hands are strong and sensitive at the same time. Had so much pleasure when she was breaking out my back tensions and then just fall in deep relaxation. Very polite and cheerfull girl. Amazing job would love to book it again clap clap clap
Posted on Wednesday, 04 May 2011
Duncan
Maria rocked my world! Thoroughly recommended! Will be booking again soon smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 04 May 2011
PETER
CROYDON
smiley smiley smiley Monika was amazing. The most relaxing but strong massage from a beautiful, friendly girl. A credit to Massage rooms, I will definitely book Monika again when time permits smiley smiley smiley
Posted on Monday, 02 May 2011
Gareth
W12
I
Posted on Sunday, 01 May 2011
Y.
Epsom
Booked 2 hours with Hana today, amazing and professional service. The massage was just great and concentrated on my problem areas in my back. I feel so much better. Definitely booking again soon. Thank you Hana. clap
Posted on Sunday, 01 May 2011
City
Kinga was fantastic, without doubt my best massage ever. She delivered the firmness I wanted, which was a first for me! Very highly recommended.
Posted on Thursday, 28 Apr 2011
DC
Just had the most amazing Massage from Kinga, polite, friendly, professional and the most amazing hands ever smiley thanks again and i can recommend Kinga to anyone... good luck for the future and thanks
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Apr 2011
MA
Beautiful and thoroughly professional massage by Hana. I felt deeply relaxed yet electrified after the massage. Thx
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Apr 2011
NL
Just finished my first ever mobile massage with Kinga. Amazing! Thanks again Kinga!
Posted on Tuesday, 26 Apr 2011
tom randall
abbeywood
simply amazing!, been working alot lately and kinga sorted all that, perfect in every way smiley XX
Posted on Sunday, 24 Apr 2011
Casey
It was my 1st massage experience in my own environment with Kinga; she was excellent in every way, pleasant personality and most importantly a really relaxing massage. Well done.
Posted on Friday, 22 Apr 2011
Guildford
Simi - words fail me. Simply amazing! Thank you x 1000000
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Apr 2011
Sebastien
Had a 90mn with Kasia and it was awesome, would have it everyday! really good, i was to realise it was already over... Thank you Will book again
Posted on Monday, 18 Apr 2011
Gary Norman
Delayed praise for Tunde: yet another trip and flight, yet another stopover in North Acton, so thank God for her relaxing treat(ment) shortly after settling in. Lovely massage from a really sassy girl - Tunde is as switched-on as they come, nice sense of humour, bright and articulate: the sort of girl it is a pleasure to spend time with even regardless of the massage!
Posted on Monday, 18 Apr 2011
Gary N
Belatedly (sorry Aly!): I had the perfect massage last month in North Acton after a hectic week and long flights, very lucky to get you for just the treatment I needed: in hindsight, no surprise to find out you are really a doctor AND a former national team sportswoman!! The NHS's loss for missing out on your skills. Glad I got the benefit smiley
Posted on Monday, 18 Apr 2011
Dan
Harrow
Ive not long woken up from the deep sleep after Aly gave me my first ever professional massage earlier today. I think I was in heaven. Professional, charming, very beautiful and with such a sweet personality. She is amazing.
Posted on Friday, 15 Apr 2011
Philip
Crouch End
I had an amazing massage tonight from Hana. She is a very friendly girl and an excellent professional. Hana has fantastic skills and combines a relaxing type of massage with a deep tissue one incredibly well. Any aches I had from playing sports have now gone and I
Posted on Friday, 15 Apr 2011
I used Massage Rooms for the first time last night and Monika gave me the best 90 minutes of massage I have ever experienced, and I have had massages in many different countries and cultures in top of the range hotels and resorts, but Monika's massage attacked the knots in my back like no other. I slept for 10 hours afterwards, the 1st time I have done that in years. Thank-you! clap
Posted on Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011
R
Pimlico
Kiyoko was absolutely fantastic! She targeted all my aches and pains and left me feeling great! Possibly the best massage I've had, would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you!
Posted on Thursday, 07 Apr 2011
Alex
Great massage with Bianca last night. clap
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Apr 2011
M
Edgware Road
I just had the best massage ever with TUNDE. She is very professional and friendly. The 2 hours passed so quickly! I felt so refreshed...I highly recommend TUNDE.
Posted on Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011
Colin
Thanks Kiyoko - wonderful! Anata wa mah? no te o motte iru clap
Posted on Friday, 25 Mar 2011
Bruno
South East London
Thank you kiyoko for an amazing massage. I feel great thanks to your magical hands. Will def recommend. smiley
Posted on Monday, 21 Mar 2011
Hana, thanks for a great massage, the best I've ever had. Next week please
Posted on Sunday, 20 Mar 2011
Anthony
Really enjoyed the massage today with Maria - Have to this service is really everything it says it is!
Posted on Saturday, 19 Mar 2011
Ash
Central London
Had a wonderful relaxing massage today with Kasia. Sweet personable lady who gives a great deep massage that you wouldn't expect given her petite stature.
Posted on Monday, 14 Mar 2011
Moza
South West London
Nana was great, had a wonderful relaxing massage with theraputic music... Definently Recommended!!! clap
Posted on Sunday, 13 Mar 2011
Pavan
Hi Bianca and Kasia. Just wanted to say thank you again. The massage we both had was amazing! We will definitely be using u guys again! Glad we decided to use The Massage Rooms...I would recommend The Massage Rooms to everyone! Thank you x
Posted on Saturday, 12 Mar 2011
Another great massage from Kiyoko, who is quite simply the best therapist I have used in London.
Posted on Thursday, 10 Mar 2011
Kiyoko was punctual and went about her massage professionally, with care and to great effect. She is a very competent therapist and pleasure to meet. She should be congratulated and highly recommended!
Posted on Friday, 04 Mar 2011
Guildford
Thanks again to the wonderful Aly for a great massage. All my aches and pains disappeared for the first time in months and I slept like a baby.
Posted on Friday, 04 Mar 2011
Paolo
I've just had my 2 hours treatment with Simona, I had one last week with Egle...and I have to admit they're professional and friendly at the same time. Top quality service I'll book again for sure when I come back! clap
Posted on Thursday, 03 Mar 2011
1st time with MassageRooms - does exactly what it says on the tin. Straightforward & easy to book. 2 hours with Maria - fantastic mix of lomi & deep massage - will definately book again.
Thank you John! We at TheMassageRooms and Maria are all very pleased to read your feedback smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 02 Mar 2011
Hitz
I have had many massages over the years but have to say that by far this is one of the best I have had. Kiyoko is a true artist! She is very professional and polite. She asked what I wanted and even made some suggestions based on what I was after. Kiyoko is a gem and I will definitely be booking again one from her again. Thank you Kiyoko! love
Posted on Monday, 28 Feb 2011
Gary N
About a month ago I had a mixed lomi-classic massage with Fruszina - as it happens it turned out to be her last day, and I praise myself extremely lucky to have squeezed in! Apart from being extremely pleasant [and quite beautiful! smiley], her massage was exceptional, and she showed real grace at a personal level. I wish her every success in the next phase of her career. You'll go far Fruszina!
Posted on Sunday, 27 Feb 2011
Mar
Between Lambeth and Southwark
Now this is coming from someone with a long history of body problems and a long list of masseuses that ive experienced, from Chinese, to Swedish to the lot but i have never ever had such a good deep massage from such a friendly professional, arrived right one time, with a smile on the face, and hands that are made of GOLD. Thank you HANA love
Posted on Friday, 25 Feb 2011
?????
East-Dulwich
I just had a 90 minute visit by Kiyoko. She arrived absolutely on time and gave me an absolutely wonderful massage. She is strong and still her massage is delicate and precise. It was an absolute pleasure for me, Kiyoko is very friendly and delightfully professional. I will definitly ask her again next time. love
Posted on Thursday, 24 Feb 2011
OGP
Queens Park
I have just had a 90 minute treatment with Hana and I definitely recommend her. She has very friendly manner and is a very talented masseuse. A perfect balance between gentle hands but appropriate pressure. Very relaxing, but also strong enough to leave me feel unknotted and rejuvenated.
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011
Vincent
South Quay
Had a massage with Simona today. I have used different masseurs over several years and can without hesitation describe Simona as an absolute maestro. She is top-notch, delicately skilled, refined touch and utmost professional. Would strongly recommend!
Posted on Tuesday, 22 Feb 2011
Sam
Had another great massage, thank you Bianca. Just got back on a 14hr flight even thought the business class seat were comfortable, the long journey took its toll on the back. Bianca took away all the aches and that too with a great smile smiley on her face as she worked her magic on me. Thank you and see you soon. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 22 Feb 2011
Ray
Just had my second massage from Bianca and just like the first it was brilliant. I feel like a new man !!!
Posted on Monday, 21 Feb 2011
Sally
wandsworth
i was very impressed by Hana's massage. I have tried several other companies who do home massage and this was definitely the best and most reasonably priced. Hana was on time and gave me a great massage which lasted a full hour. I will book 90 minutes next time so that I can have a head massage too.
Posted on Saturday, 19 Feb 2011
Kiyoko is the best massage therapist I have ever experienced. I am a martial arts practitioner and part of my training relies on being able to cope with aching muscles and reaching a speedy recovery. Kiyoko's massage treatment proves to be the perfect aid to helping me recover. Amazing, book her now!
Posted on Friday, 18 Feb 2011
Lisa
Tower Bridge
Kiyoko you are amazing! Possibly the best massage I've had in years and certainly in London. I can't believe we have just found you because we are moving to Hong Kong in 2 weeks! I will look you up whenever we visit family in the future.
Posted on Tuesday, 08 Feb 2011
Sam
Booked a 1 1/2 hr massage with Bianca this afternoon. Was a bit unsure while making the booking as this is such a new concept. Bianca is a very friendly person made me feel at ease instantly, also the fact the massage takes place in your own surroundings makes the massage more relaxed/enjoyable. Bianca is very professional and knows how to unwind and relax the muscles. See you again very soon.
Posted on Tuesday, 08 Feb 2011
Dear Kasia - thank you for a wonderful deep tissue and relaxation massage. I am now ready to take on my 9 hour flight back to America ... just wish you were there to give me another massage when I arrive! See you next month. Best, James
Posted on Saturday, 05 Feb 2011
Hammersmith
Had my second massage with Simi. Wonderfully relaxing and I had a great nights sleep afterwards. The fact that Simi is such a friendly person only adds to the experience. I leave London today and, without doubt, themassagerooms will become a staple of my future business visits to London.
Posted on Monday, 31 Jan 2011
Geoffrey Kavanagh
West Kensington
Hi! I hadn't had a massage for some years and have ached from the gym these past few weeks so decided a massage may help. I booked Hana Sunday 30th Jan and am feeling new already. She is brilliant at the art of massage. And I will be booking again soon! Thank you! smiley
Posted on Sunday, 30 Jan 2011
Ru
Booked Simona on Monday after seeing her profile which was very impressive. She was on time and as her profile she was impressive too. I have take different kind of massages for the past 8 years. I can say this is one of the best professional massage I every had. super
Posted on Friday, 28 Jan 2011