Scott
As a "regular", I had to write in praise of Bianca, a fantastic massage every time from a lovely young lady, who ensures you receive the best possible relaxation every time - thank you!
Posted on Monday, 01 Nov 2010
James Bilson
I was massaged by the gorgeous Pocah. She has amazing hands and made me feel so relaxed. She is also very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely see her again.
Posted on Monday, 01 Nov 2010
Sandro
Had an hour and a half with Aly, amazing. Terrific relaxing, fluid massage, great grip and touch. Highly highly recommended. smiley
Posted on Monday, 01 Nov 2010
Aaron
saw aly today, and can honestly say ive had the best massage ever. Aly was amazing, i play alot of sports and get back strains alot and every time i see aly i feel brilliant after. Thank You Aly smiley smiley
Posted on Monday, 01 Nov 2010
Mike
Holborn
I had two hour session with Monika. Amazing hands and very relaxing massage. she has very pleasant personality and great technique for relaxing massage. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 28 Oct 2010
Ilford
My first massage with you and Monika was excellent in every way. On time, pleasant personality and most importantly a really relaxing massage Thank you!
Posted on Thursday, 28 Oct 2010
I just wanted to leave some feedback following my massage earlier this week with Louise. She turned up right on time (and the flat isn't hugely easy to find!) and with her sunny and smiley personality immediately put me at ease. The massage itself was extremely relaxing and was successful in getting the knots out of my back. Will hopefully be making massage a more regular thing. Thanks very much.
Posted on Saturday, 23 Oct 2010
Edward Perera
I had a massage with Kiyoko a couple of weeks ago before my holiday. She was fantastic. I'm booking her again now.
Posted on Thursday, 14 Oct 2010
david
Kiyoko delivered a fantastically soothing massage with warmth, calm and professionalism. 90 minutes passed way too fast. I'm new to TMR; love it.
Wonderful to hear, thank you!
Posted on Sunday, 03 Oct 2010
[Undisclosed]
"My massage with Maria was amazing - the best massage I've ever had!"
Posted on Thursday, 30 Sep 2010
Chris B
I had classic massage from Fruzsina and I have to say she was simply fantastic, excellent and wonderful. She was so polite, charming, and had a beautiful smile. Her hands were so soft, I loved every minute of her touch. Please extend my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Fruzsina, I shall definately be asking to see her again.
Posted on Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010
Joe
Hi, I would like to to thank you for a wonderful service, Kasia has the touch of an angel - the massage i received from her was the highlight of my stay in London. I've had massages all over the world and i must say this was the best - Kasia is very intuitive and has an instinctive touch - well done i will be recommending her to all of my friends and colleagues who travel to London - Top class!
Posted on Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010
Derek
South Norwood
Hi, I have only used you once and it was very good,but my only gripe is price!
Hi Derek - thank you for your comment and we're glad to hear you found our service "very good"! Sorry to hear you found us expensive but given the quality of our therapists we would say we are one of the best value mobile services in London. Don't forget, you can make us even better value by booking online yourself and using the discount code on the Book Now page wink
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Sep 2010
London W11
Been using you since you opened and I love the service - thank you!! smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Sep 2010

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW