Don't Walk Away

Without telling us what you thought. We love to hear from our customers.

Leave Feedback

Outstanding
5-star-reviews-icon

Average rating 4.96/5.00 from 724 reviews

I booked a massage with Eliza and found her to be a tall, attractive lady with a super personality. She proceeded to put me at ease and to give me a relaxing and at the same time rejuvenating massage. It was wonderful to have a massage from a person who is an expert. I look forward to my next session which is already booked :love:

Posted by Brian

I had a deep tissue massage with Noelia, I highly recommend her ,she's got the best magic hands, I feel totally invigorated now and all my body is relaxed and painfree. Will call again. :D

Posted by Diane

This was my first massage from the massage rooms, and I was lucky enough to choose the charming and lovely Tunde. Soothing, gentle and very, very relaxing. Thank you Tunde.

Posted by Rick

My back has been in pain for weeks and after yesterday's massage it is finally subsiding. Thank you, Sunita, you have the magic touch!

Posted by Oliver Duval

Totally amazing massage from Domi. I feel incredibly relaxed and yet totally energised. Kob kun.

Posted by D

Dominique was delightful company and tailored a 1.5 hour thai oil massage to make me feel 10 years younger. Thanks.

Posted by David Lane

Had a 1.5 hour 'deeper' massage by Grace today. She's exceptionally good and I whole heartedly recommend her. No-fuss and a firm but slow technique.

Posted by Ian

I saw Kristina a few weeks back and she was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! One of the best massages that I have EVER had! I am meeting her again today! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Posted by Vijay

Imagine: An angel visits you, massaging with beautiful harmonious energies. You have imagined how it is when Simona visits! :)

Posted by J

Massage with Lara on Sunday was fantastic! The style of massage was different from what I have been used to, but her back massage was superb.

Posted by Paul

Today i got wonderfull massage from Simona.she is very lovely,friendly..thank you for your lovely treatment :love:

Posted by Anjith

Tunde, thank you again for visiting me at the St Giles on my recent trip to London. The massage was possibly one of the best I ever received. Until the next time. Slan Laith.

Posted by brian

My second massage from the Massage Rooms this week! :D This time it was Kristina, who was friendly, professional, and worked away the stresses of a busy week! Happy to give her a good review.

Posted by Andrew

I got a really good massage on Wednesday from Eliza, a lovely, friendly, laid back therapist. :)

Posted by Andrew

Thank you Sunita for the wonderful massage!! :)

Posted by Anna

Thanks Kristina , the massage was truly excellent . It really helped my neck problem and was very relaxing. :)

Posted by kevin

I will add the massage rooms to my routine to do list for London. Just after arriving in London got a massage to get rid of all the tensions by Simona & after running through London for a couple of day's a relaxing massage from Anna. Thank you ladies! Menno.

Posted by Menno

Thank you Natalia for the amazing massage. I can actually say you ve fixed me. Great strenght and amazing technique. See you shortly. B

Posted by Bruno

Tunde, had to leave you a comment for Mondays massage. You left me captured, captivated and spellbound. maybe even lovestruck. Thanks for a great service. Martin xx

Posted by Martin

[Re 4-hand massage with Monika and Tunde] Have to say it was incredibly relaxing and the only bad thing about it was that it finished! Thoroughly enjoyable and I will certainly be getting myself another soon. Thanks for everything.

Posted by Damon

Hi Grace, thank you, I can't remember how many times you have visited now, it's a few, it is always the nicest experience, combining a lovely massage with intelligent, gentle and friendly conversation ? :)

Posted by Pat

Just had an amazing session with Natalia. She's the sweetest girl and so much fun. Even when she was pummelling my back I was still enjoying myself! Very good firm massage and my neck and back feel amazing. Thank you :)

Posted by Louisa Fisher

Had a great session with Monika. On time, skilled hands, great personality, would like to bring her back to Australia! Would recommend her for firm deep tissue but also gentle & relaxing. All round perfection. :)

Posted by Jim

Had a great massage from Grace. She seemed to know exactly what was needed. Friendly & Professional. Happy to recommend her.

Posted by Andrew

Just had an hour and half massage with Kristina. Amazing massage therapist and really sweet girl. Dont think I have ever been so relaxed! :)

Posted by Aaron