Don't Walk Away

Without telling us what you thought. We love to hear from our customers.

Leave Feedback

Outstanding
5-star-reviews-icon

Average rating 4.96/5.00 from 724 reviews

simply amazing!, been working alot lately and kinga sorted all that, perfect in every way :) XX

Posted by tom randall

It was my 1st massage experience in my own environment with Kinga; she was excellent in every way, pleasant personality and most importantly a really relaxing massage. Well done.

Posted by Casey

Simi - words fail me. Simply amazing! Thank you x 1000000

Posted by Chris

Had a 90mn with Kasia and it was awesome, would have it everyday! really good, i was to realise it was already over... Thank you Will book again

Posted by Sebastien

Delayed praise for Tunde: yet another trip and flight, yet another stopover in North Acton, so thank God for her relaxing treat(ment) shortly after settling in. Lovely massage from a really sassy girl - Tunde is as switched-on as they come, nice sense of humour, bright and articulate: the sort of girl it is a pleasure to spend time with even regardless of the massage!

Posted by Gary Norman

Belatedly (sorry Aly!): I had the perfect massage last month in North Acton after a hectic week and long flights, very lucky to get you for just the treatment I needed: in hindsight, no surprise to find out you are really a doctor AND a former national team sportswoman!! The NHS's loss for missing out on your skills. Glad I got the benefit :)

Posted by Gary N

Ive not long woken up from the deep sleep after Aly gave me my first ever professional massage earlier today. I think I was in heaven. Professional, charming, very beautiful and with such a sweet personality. She is amazing.

Posted by Dan

I had an amazing massage tonight from Hana. She is a very friendly girl and an excellent professional. Hana has fantastic skills and combines a relaxing type of massage with a deep tissue one incredibly well. Any aches I had from playing sports have now gone and I

Posted by Philip

I used Massage Rooms for the first time last night and Monika gave me the best 90 minutes of massage I have ever experienced, and I have had massages in many different countries and cultures in top of the range hotels and resorts, but Monika's massage attacked the knots in my back like no other. I slept for 10 hours afterwards, the 1st time I have done that in years. Thank-you! :clap:

Posted by Richard

Kiyoko was absolutely fantastic! She targeted all my aches and pains and left me feeling great! Possibly the best massage I've had, would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you!

Posted by R

Great massage with Bianca last night. :clap:

Posted by Alex

I just had the best massage ever with TUNDE. She is very professional and friendly. The 2 hours passed so quickly! I felt so refreshed...I highly recommend TUNDE.

Posted by M

Thanks Kiyoko - wonderful! Anata wa mah? no te o motte iru :clap:

Posted by Colin

Thank you kiyoko for an amazing massage. I feel great thanks to your magical hands. Will def recommend. :)

Posted by Bruno

Hana, thanks for a great massage, the best I've ever had. Next week please

Posted by J

Really enjoyed the massage today with Maria - Have to this service is really everything it says it is!

Posted by Anthony

Had a wonderful relaxing massage today with Kasia. Sweet personable lady who gives a great deep massage that you wouldn't expect given her petite stature.

Posted by Ash

Nana was great, had a wonderful relaxing massage with theraputic music... Definently Recommended!!! :clap:

Posted by Moza

Hi Bianca and Kasia. Just wanted to say thank you again. The massage we both had was amazing! We will definitely be using u guys again! Glad we decided to use The Massage Rooms...I would recommend The Massage Rooms to everyone! Thank you x

Posted by Pavan

Another great massage from Kiyoko, who is quite simply the best therapist I have used in London.

Posted by David

Kiyoko was punctual and went about her massage professionally, with care and to great effect. She is a very competent therapist and pleasure to meet. She should be congratulated and highly recommended!

Posted by Richard

Thanks again to the wonderful Aly for a great massage. All my aches and pains disappeared for the first time in months and I slept like a baby.

Posted by Chris

I've just had my 2 hours treatment with Simona, I had one last week with Egle...and I have to admit they're professional and friendly at the same time. Top quality service I'll book again for sure when I come back! :clap:

Posted by Paolo

1st time with MassageRooms - does exactly what it says on the tin. Straightforward & easy to book. 2 hours with Maria - fantastic mix of lomi & deep massage - will definately book again.

Posted by John

I have had many massages over the years but have to say that by far this is one of the best I have had. Kiyoko is a true artist! She is very professional and polite. She asked what I wanted and even made some suggestions based on what I was after. Kiyoko is a gem and I will definitely be booking again one from her again. Thank you Kiyoko! :love:

Posted by Hitz