Don't Walk Away

Without telling us what you thought. We love to hear from our customers.

Leave Feedback

Outstanding
5-star-reviews-icon

Average rating 4.96/5.00 from 724 reviews

About a month ago I had a mixed lomi-classic massage with Fruszina - as it happens it turned out to be her last day, and I praise myself extremely lucky to have squeezed in! Apart from being extremely pleasant [and quite beautiful! :)], her massage was exceptional, and she showed real grace at a personal level. I wish her every success in the next phase of her career. You'll go far Fruszina!

Posted by Gary N

Now this is coming from someone with a long history of body problems and a long list of massage therapists that ive experienced, from Chinese, to Swedish to the lot but i have never ever had such a good deep massage from such a friendly professional, arrived right one time, with a smile on the face, and hands that are made of GOLD. Thank you HANA :love:

Posted by Mar

I just had a 90 minute visit by Kiyoko. She arrived absolutely on time and gave me an absolutely wonderful massage. She is strong and still her massage is delicate and precise. It was an absolute pleasure for me, Kiyoko is very friendly and delightfully professional. I will definitly ask her again next time. :love:

Posted by ?????

I have just had a 90 minute treatment with Hana and I definitely recommend her. She has very friendly manner and is a very talented massage therapist. A perfect balance between gentle hands but appropriate pressure. Very relaxing, but also strong enough to leave me feel unknotted and rejuvenated.

Posted by OGP

Had a massage with Simona today. I have used different massage therapists over several years and can without hesitation describe Simona as an absolute maestro. She is top-notch, delicately skilled, refined touch and utmost professional. Would strongly recommend!

Posted by Vincent

Had another great massage, thank you Bianca. Just got back on a 14hr flight even thought the business class seat were comfortable, the long journey took its toll on the back. Bianca took away all the aches and that too with a great smile :) on her face as she worked her magic on me. Thank you and see you soon. :)

Posted by Sam

Just had my second massage from Bianca and just like the first it was brilliant. I feel like a new man !!!

Posted by Ray

i was very impressed by Hana's massage. I have tried several other companies who do home massage and this was definitely the best and most reasonably priced. Hana was on time and gave me a great massage which lasted a full hour. I will book 90 minutes next time so that I can have a head massage too.

Posted by Sally

Kiyoko is the best massage therapist I have ever experienced. I am a martial arts practitioner and part of my training relies on being able to cope with aching muscles and reaching a speedy recovery. Kiyoko's massage treatment proves to be the perfect aid to helping me recover. Amazing, book her now!

Posted by David

Kiyoko you are amazing! Possibly the best massage I've had in years and certainly in London. I can't believe we have just found you because we are moving to Hong Kong in 2 weeks! I will look you up whenever we visit family in the future.

Posted by Lisa

Booked a 1 1/2 hr massage with Bianca this afternoon. Was a bit unsure while making the booking as this is such a new concept. Bianca is a very friendly person made me feel at ease instantly, also the fact the massage takes place in your own surroundings makes the massage more relaxed/enjoyable. Bianca is very professional and knows how to unwind and relax the muscles. See you again very soon.

Posted by Sam

Dear Kasia - thank you for a wonderful deep tissue and relaxation massage. I am now ready to take on my 9 hour flight back to America ... just wish you were there to give me another massage when I arrive! See you next month. Best, James

Posted by James

Had my second massage with Simi. Wonderfully relaxing and I had a great nights sleep afterwards. The fact that Simi is such a friendly person only adds to the experience. I leave London today and, without doubt, themassagerooms will become a staple of my future business visits to London.

Posted by Paul

Hi! I hadn't had a massage for some years and have ached from the gym these past few weeks so decided a massage may help. I booked Hana Sunday 30th Jan and am feeling new already. She is brilliant at the art of massage. And I will be booking again soon! Thank you! :)

Posted by Geoffrey Kavanagh

Booked Simona on Monday after seeing her profile which was very impressive. She was on time and as her profile she was impressive too. I have take different kind of massages for the past 8 years. I can say this is one of the best professional massage I every had. :super:

Posted by Ru

Just had a great massage from a vey pleasant and friendly Hana. Just right hard on my dodgy back and softer elsewhere to send me to heaven. I'll be back :clap:

Posted by Roy

I normally have a massage once a week - intensive travel requires it. Tonight I had the most wonderful, strong and yet gentle massage by Nana. Very firm, but with long, slow strokes. It was fantastic, one of the best massages I've ever had. I will make sure to book again next time. Thank you, Nana. Michael

Posted by Michael

Believe it or not, I've never experienced massage before but, having back problems, stress from work, almost daily headaches and sleepless nights I thought I'd give it a go.I booked Simi for 90 mins. Simi was delightful, very friendly. Her massage was sensational and one of the most relaxing experiences I've ever had. I had a great night's sleep and will be booking again and again!

Posted by Paul

Tunde you are the closest experience to paradise I ever had. Thank you so much once again and after this massage I feel ready for the hard working week. :)

Posted by Bruno

I have just had my 1st appointment via The Massage Rooms & can safely say it won't be my last! Kasia is so beautiful & friendly. The massage she provided was 1st class :love: I've had many massages before, but none have left me so calm, relaxed & invigorated afterwards. Will definitely be booking future visits from her & will certainly recommend this site & Kasia to my family & friends. Thank you :D

Posted by Iain

I have had two massages with Kasia now and she is wonderful! Apart from providing a great, soothing massage, she also makes you feel totally chilled throughout the experience. I feel SO much better.

Posted by Solly

Thanks again to the lovely Aly who took great care of me yesterday evening - I can still feel the benefits more than 24 hours later. :)

Posted by Chris

I just want to say THANK YOU SIMI for a wonderful massage - my shoulders and my feet feel as light as air and the rest of my body is great too! I will most certainly be booking you again. :D

Posted by Mr Aiten

I have used Massage rooms twice now and honestly saw it is the best visiting massage service in London. I highly recommend Aly for relaxation and soothing tired muscles and Kiyoka for getting those stubborn knots out. This could become an expensive addiction however. :clap:

Posted by P

had a great massage from Kasia, I booked the massage over my iPhone in less than 4 minutes only 90 mins before the appointment: very impressive. Kasia is very professional, very diligent and not afraid to work hard on a knotty back officially nicknamed concrete. many thanks - will definitely use the service again

Posted by VT