K
Brent Cross, NW London
First massage with Orsi. Very pleased indeed. Orsi communicated with me really well both before and during, to ensure that I received the exact type of massage I wanted. The massage was really quite excellent and one of the best I have had recently. A perfect combo of soft strokes then moving to deep,left me feeling both relaxed and good at the same time. Looking forward to the next one. super
Posted on Saturday, 09 May 2015
Rob
Agnieszka must be the best massage therapist ever. She has the smile, the conversation and great hands. Her write up is very accurate. Book her and you won't regret it. smiley
Posted on Saturday, 09 May 2015
Primrose Hill
After a week of ridiculously long hours at my desk, my back was bent and twisted like a pretzel. Krisztina gave an amazing massage - I fell asleep during it - and now I feel about 3 inches taller!
Posted on Saturday, 02 May 2015
I had yet another fantastic massage from the lovely Edina at the end of last month. She gave an excellent Lomi Lomi treatment. I look forward to the next session. Kind regards. MK. smiley
Posted on Friday, 01 May 2015
Jeff
Just to let you know I thought the massage was great. Romi was very professional and she had a great balance between deep and relaxing. Will defo use you guys again.
Posted on Tuesday, 21 Apr 2015
Ken
London Hotel
Simona was really good thank you. Good massage, interesting and polite.
Posted on Tuesday, 21 Apr 2015
Mariana
OMG I just had best massage ever with Galina. I can not believe I feel so good after 90 mins in her magic hands. Thank you so much Galina!
Posted on Sunday, 19 Apr 2015
Anna
Anna was excellent very friendly and professional. I feel so relaxed and looking forward to my next session! Thank you Anna you were great! biggrin
Posted on Friday, 17 Apr 2015
Just a quick note for Elena who I saw at 12pm today. She was fantastic, friendly, calm and knew what she was doing. This was my first time using TMR and I will certainly be using you again. Thanks again, James.
Posted on Tuesday, 07 Apr 2015
Ron
Hammersmith
Just had one of the best massages of my life (Out of 100s) ... I booked a 90 minute session that unfortunately just ended with Romi who is not only very skilled but as important, extremely gracious & friendly ... Can't wait for our next session next week - already told her it will be longer as she is super
Posted on Sunday, 05 Apr 2015
Jon
Just had an amazing massage thanks to Joanna. Decided to get one due to tense shoulder muscles and difficulty sleeping recently.. I feel so good now! Apart from her massage skills, Joanna was also really helpful in suggesting stretches and exercises that would benefit me. I would definitely recommend her.
Posted on Tuesday, 31 Mar 2015
K
Brent Cross, NW London
Received an excellent massage from Diana. She focused perfectly on all the areas I had requested, just the right pressure for a deep tissue massage, but also very soothing also. Left me feeling so much better. I definitely recommend Diana and will be booking her as my therapist again in the future. super
Posted on Saturday, 28 Mar 2015
Danny
Thank you again Anna. One on the very best massage therapists ever. A great find! sleep
Posted on Monday, 23 Mar 2015
Alain
Thank you Niki for a memorable time! great skills and awesome personality
Posted on Saturday, 21 Mar 2015
Alain
Thank you Elena! i am sure that on my next trip i will not miss out on another massage from you. It was simply awesome...like i left my body for 1h30. I wished i had booked 2hr!! super
Posted on Thursday, 19 Mar 2015
david
i highly recommend Anna, one of the best massage i had , lovely person!
Posted on Thursday, 19 Mar 2015
Croydon
Eva was simply wonderful. yet again another great therapist. keep up the good work The Massage Rooms and Thank you!!!
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Mar 2015
Croydon
Thank you The Massage Rooms for Niki !!! A first class therapist and a first class massage. Definitely a credit to you. Timekeeping 100% Personality. 100% Massage. 100% Fantastic!!! Thank you M R.
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Mar 2015
Tim
Emma was just wonderful - quiet and focused and able to sense exactly where the pain points lay, adjusting the pressure so it was just right. I feel rejuvenated and my muscles are as good as new after a long sore cycle ride. Thanks!
Posted on Sunday, 15 Mar 2015
Zeena
Emma was truly superb - she knew exactly which points to focus on. Great flow - felt incredible. Thank you Emma! smiley
Posted on Saturday, 07 Mar 2015
Douglas
I've just had an excellent massage from Joanna; she soothed away a lot of my aches and pains and left me feeling wonderfully relaxed. She also took time to explain how to deal with stress and gave me a couple of exercises to do on my own. I will definitely be booking her again! super
Posted on Monday, 02 Mar 2015
Agnes- agnieszka
Superb massage- Agnes is polite and so easy to talk with. Her massage was out of the world- never before felt so relaxed. Highly recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 22 Feb 2015
Edina left me feeling so relaxed and restored. Very skilful and beautifully calm. Sorry if I was left too spaced out to chat afterwards!. Thank you. sleep
Posted on Saturday, 21 Feb 2015
Cavendish - London
Elena just left
Posted on Saturday, 21 Feb 2015
Mark
Lucia gave me an awesome massage and I feel amazing! She is also really funny :-)
Posted on Friday, 20 Feb 2015
Keith
Viola....Viola....Vi ola biggrin 1st Class Massage technique, with a detailed understanding of what the customer needs. Her wonderful massage, coupled with her beautiful personality will make you want to re-book with her; and I certainly will.....!
Posted on Friday, 20 Feb 2015
Mk
I had 2 great massages last month. 1 from Edina and as always she gave a fantastic Lomi treatment. I also saw Viola for the first time and had combination of classic relaxing and also some tibetan stretching which was great too. 2 friendly, professional people with lovely personalities. Thanks again Edina & Viola. super
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Feb 2015
Lucia is the best and most professional experience so far!
Posted on Monday, 16 Feb 2015
maurizio mallia
Martina was simply excellent at giving me an all round massage. She had a gentle and deft touch and left me very relaxed. Polite and displayed very good manners. Wholly recommended
Posted on Sunday, 15 Feb 2015
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
Eva gave me a great massage. Very good deeper massage, Eva is clearly very skilled. I would definitely recommend and will be looking forward to being massaged by Eva again very soon. Thanks Eva. super
Posted on Sunday, 15 Feb 2015
Saleh
Victoria
Had a massage from Lucia today. It was superb. She is very pleasant to talk to and very skilled and professionals with massages. I had a 5 star resort experience
Posted on Thursday, 12 Feb 2015
Fantastic massage from Lina, a great way to finish the weekend! Will book again.
Posted on Monday, 09 Feb 2015
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
First massage with Hana. I have had many differet massages with TMR and Hana's was definitely one of the better ones. Great all round technique, my aches were oozed away perfectly. Hana was also very good at communicating with me throughout the massage to check if the pressure was good for me and which areas to focus on more or less. As I said, my first booking with Hana, but wont be my last.
Posted on Thursday, 05 Feb 2015
Anna
Great massage, intuitive and competent hands. Strongly recommend Anna head massage - incredible super
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Feb 2015
Maria
Shoreditch, London
Vera, finally my review smiley you\'re the best massage therapist! 5 start massage, healing hands, great person! Best massage ever! See you soon
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Feb 2015
Hattan
Fantastic massage from Hana. She is 5 stars. She is one of the best in London.
Posted on Monday, 02 Feb 2015
irina
I booked 90min massage with LINA. She was amazing, one of the best massage i ever had. the best part was the hot stone massage at the end. I really recommend it to anyone who wants to have strong but at the same time relaxing massage. super
Posted on Sunday, 01 Feb 2015
Josh
Marta really knows what she is doing. So strong for a small lady and her physiotherapy training is clear. She gets it. SHe knows how it all works. So good I'm having another tomorrow. The best I've tried from this company. x
Posted on Saturday, 31 Jan 2015
philippa
north london
Monica gave me a fantastic deep massage tonight. She has a real talent of finding the tight areas that need most attention whilst also giving a relaxing massage focussing on the relaxing pressure points. I felt the best I have felt all day afterwards and certainly ready for a good night's sleep.
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015
Jeff
I got a fabulous massage from Martina (Marta), she's got physio skills and could fix easily anything. She could do strong as well as soft massage! clap
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015
Jason
Edina performed a deep tissue massage and it was incredible! I'm feeling brand new after an overnight flight and plenty of jet lag. She was very prompt, arrived perfectly on time and was super professional. Will definitely be booking again, when I'm back in town! Thank you, Edina!
Posted on Monday, 26 Jan 2015
Best place to get a massage, well done TMR I've had massages with Joanna, Edina & Marta! All are completely amazing, you really will be re-booking. All three have helped to heal my back injury! Thanks so much!!
Posted on Saturday, 24 Jan 2015
NADIA
STARTFORD
I Had an AMAZING massage from Anna last Saturday. After all the great comments a read about her, I really wanted her to massage me and she was superb. I will definitely recommend her . Thanks again Anna wink
Posted on Monday, 19 Jan 2015
Lucia, is a great professional massage therapist who never lets me down. She's friendly, polite and always on time. Simply the best!
Posted on Thursday, 15 Jan 2015
Mk
Had another fantastic massage from the lovely Edina before Christmas. She did a Lomi Lomi as always it was superb. I can't recommend her highly enough. Thanks again Edina. tongue tongue tongue
Posted on Thursday, 15 Jan 2015
anthony
norbury - south west london
i have used many of the masseueses Lara is always excellent and so is Galina Hanna gave me an excellent massage as well
Posted on Wednesday, 07 Jan 2015
Ola
I had my first massage today and its worth every penny I paid.Emma is such a lovely therapist. Soft spoken, and a great personality. I will book you again and again...
Posted on Sunday, 04 Jan 2015
Andrew
when in London
When in London I call Hana! after a hard day's work thn fantastic massage and stretching of Hana brings me back to life.. This site was a great find and so was Hana..
Posted on Tuesday, 23 Dec 2014
John C
I am so pleased I booked Hana for what was a really superb 90 minute massage. I have been a fan of TMR for more than a year now and Hana is definitely a lady who I will book again.
Posted on Thursday, 11 Dec 2014
R
Brixton
Just had an Ayurvedic massage with Vera and it was a fantastic, almost transcendental experience. I found it a healing and rejuvenating session, she is clearly very talented and is also a lovely person. clap
Posted on Tuesday, 09 Dec 2014

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW