Ahmad
Mill Hill
Tried Galina- what an amazing massage. Exactly what I needed after 3 days of driving. Highly recommended for a professional and strong massage!
Posted on Saturday, 01 Aug 2015
aiden tarpey
england
Elena, has the most amazing hands,and very friendly, I would recommend her to anyone
Posted on Saturday, 01 Aug 2015
Sam
E14
I have been using your company for so long , however today I had the best massage ever thank your very much Agnes your massage was absolutely perfect clap
Posted on Thursday, 30 Jul 2015
bakary
sw2 2qh
shari i just need to see you again your are excellente
Posted on Sunday, 26 Jul 2015
Steve
W London
Had a wonderfully relaxing massage from Piroska today. She is puntual, polite and utterly charming as well as very skilled with her hands. Would fully reccommend her for a great massage.
Posted on Friday, 24 Jul 2015
N
Knightsbridge
Anna is fantastic! Lovely girl, great attitude, super smile and wonderful relaxing massage. See you soon!
Posted on Thursday, 23 Jul 2015
Mk
Edina was great earlier this month. I love having treatments from this delightful person with a calm soothing personality. Her Lomi Lomi massage is fantastic. Thanks again Edina. Kind regards, Mk. Xx. smiley sleep
Posted on Thursday, 23 Jul 2015
Ali
Islington
Anna has come to me for 2 years now so I should have written this before! I always feel amazing after her massages, so when I found out I was pregnant and she did pregnancy massage it was a no brainer for me to get her to continue. She has amazing techniques and I always drift off during my pregnancy massage and feel so relaxed afterwards. I would definitely recommend her for pregnancy massage! biggrin
Posted on Wednesday, 22 Jul 2015
Susie
Putney
Anna was amazing. I\\\'m 7.5 months pregnant and she really helped my aches and pains. Definitely looking forward to the next time . sleep
Posted on Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015
Alfie
Anna This lady is special , she made me totally relaxed and offers a superb service. Her attitude is superb , very likeable and friendly. An asset to your organisation.
Posted on Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015
Alfie
Posted on Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015
A BIG thanks to the delightful Mayumi. I thought she was perfect! A wonderful deep massage which sorted out all my knots and strains. So attentive and wonderful company. Couldn't recommend her highly enough! See you soon Mayumi! love smiley super
Posted on Tuesday, 14 Jul 2015
Andy
Australia
What a fantastic way to unwind your day I\'ve been using this service for some time now when in London and let me tell you these girls are professional smart in what they go by far the best smiley smiley smiley smiley no questions strictly professional service I couldn\'t recommend them highly enough to anyone who want a good relaxing massage see you again shortly sleep sleep
Posted on Thursday, 11 Jun 2015
Andy S
n13
k
Posted on Wednesday, 20 May 2015
maurizio mallia
Booked a massage appointment with Joanna. Her technique and skill was amazing. Felt refreshed and rejuvenated after. Will definitely book an appointment with her next time.
Posted on Monday, 11 May 2015
Rachel
Streatham
Just had a 1 hour massage with Galina - got out all my knots in shoulder/back/calves ! One of the best massages I've had. Feel amazing now super
Posted on Saturday, 09 May 2015
K
Brent Cross, NW London
First massage with Orsi. Very pleased indeed. Orsi communicated with me really well both before and during, to ensure that I received the exact type of massage I wanted. The massage was really quite excellent and one of the best I have had recently. A perfect combo of soft strokes then moving to deep,left me feeling both relaxed and good at the same time. Looking forward to the next one. super
Posted on Saturday, 09 May 2015
Rob
Agnieszka must be the best massage therapist ever. She has the smile, the conversation and great hands. Her write up is very accurate. Book her and you won't regret it. smiley
Posted on Saturday, 09 May 2015
Primrose Hill
After a week of ridiculously long hours at my desk, my back was bent and twisted like a pretzel. Krisztina gave an amazing massage - I fell asleep during it - and now I feel about 3 inches taller!
Posted on Saturday, 02 May 2015
I had yet another fantastic massage from the lovely Edina at the end of last month. She gave an excellent Lomi Lomi treatment. I look forward to the next session. Kind regards. MK. smiley
Posted on Friday, 01 May 2015
Jeff
Just to let you know I thought the massage was great. Romi was very professional and she had a great balance between deep and relaxing. Will defo use you guys again.
Posted on Tuesday, 21 Apr 2015
Ken
London Hotel
Simona was really good thank you. Good massage, interesting and polite.
Posted on Tuesday, 21 Apr 2015
Mariana
OMG I just had best massage ever with Galina. I can not believe I feel so good after 90 mins in her magic hands. Thank you so much Galina!
Posted on Sunday, 19 Apr 2015
Anna
Anna was excellent very friendly and professional. I feel so relaxed and looking forward to my next session! Thank you Anna you were great! biggrin
Posted on Friday, 17 Apr 2015
Just a quick note for Elena who I saw at 12pm today. She was fantastic, friendly, calm and knew what she was doing. This was my first time using TMR and I will certainly be using you again. Thanks again, James.
Posted on Tuesday, 07 Apr 2015
Ron
Hammersmith
Just had one of the best massages of my life (Out of 100s) ... I booked a 90 minute session that unfortunately just ended with Romi who is not only very skilled but as important, extremely gracious & friendly ... Can't wait for our next session next week - already told her it will be longer as she is super
Posted on Sunday, 05 Apr 2015
Jon
Just had an amazing massage thanks to Joanna. Decided to get one due to tense shoulder muscles and difficulty sleeping recently.. I feel so good now! Apart from her massage skills, Joanna was also really helpful in suggesting stretches and exercises that would benefit me. I would definitely recommend her.
Posted on Tuesday, 31 Mar 2015
K
Brent Cross, NW London
Received an excellent massage from Diana. She focused perfectly on all the areas I had requested, just the right pressure for a deep tissue massage, but also very soothing also. Left me feeling so much better. I definitely recommend Diana and will be booking her as my therapist again in the future. super
Posted on Saturday, 28 Mar 2015
Danny
Thank you again Anna. One on the very best massage therapists ever. A great find! sleep
Posted on Monday, 23 Mar 2015
Alain
Thank you Niki for a memorable time! great skills and awesome personality
Posted on Saturday, 21 Mar 2015
Alain
Thank you Elena! i am sure that on my next trip i will not miss out on another massage from you. It was simply awesome...like i left my body for 1h30. I wished i had booked 2hr!! super
Posted on Thursday, 19 Mar 2015
david
i highly recommend Anna, one of the best massage i had , lovely person!
Posted on Thursday, 19 Mar 2015
Croydon
Eva was simply wonderful. yet again another great therapist. keep up the good work The Massage Rooms and Thank you!!!
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Mar 2015
Croydon
Thank you The Massage Rooms for Niki !!! A first class therapist and a first class massage. Definitely a credit to you. Timekeeping 100% Personality. 100% Massage. 100% Fantastic!!! Thank you M R.
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Mar 2015
Tim
Emma was just wonderful - quiet and focused and able to sense exactly where the pain points lay, adjusting the pressure so it was just right. I feel rejuvenated and my muscles are as good as new after a long sore cycle ride. Thanks!
Posted on Sunday, 15 Mar 2015
Zeena
Emma was truly superb - she knew exactly which points to focus on. Great flow - felt incredible. Thank you Emma! smiley
Posted on Saturday, 07 Mar 2015
Douglas
I've just had an excellent massage from Joanna; she soothed away a lot of my aches and pains and left me feeling wonderfully relaxed. She also took time to explain how to deal with stress and gave me a couple of exercises to do on my own. I will definitely be booking her again! super
Posted on Monday, 02 Mar 2015
Agnes- agnieszka
Superb massage- Agnes is polite and so easy to talk with. Her massage was out of the world- never before felt so relaxed. Highly recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 22 Feb 2015
Edina left me feeling so relaxed and restored. Very skilful and beautifully calm. Sorry if I was left too spaced out to chat afterwards!. Thank you. sleep
Posted on Saturday, 21 Feb 2015
Cavendish - London
Elena just left
Posted on Saturday, 21 Feb 2015
Mark
Lucia gave me an awesome massage and I feel amazing! She is also really funny :-)
Posted on Friday, 20 Feb 2015
Keith
Viola....Viola....Vi ola biggrin 1st Class Massage technique, with a detailed understanding of what the customer needs. Her wonderful massage, coupled with her beautiful personality will make you want to re-book with her; and I certainly will.....!
Posted on Friday, 20 Feb 2015
Mk
I had 2 great massages last month. 1 from Edina and as always she gave a fantastic Lomi treatment. I also saw Viola for the first time and had combination of classic relaxing and also some tibetan stretching which was great too. 2 friendly, professional people with lovely personalities. Thanks again Edina & Viola. super
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Feb 2015
Lucia is the best and most professional experience so far!
Posted on Monday, 16 Feb 2015
maurizio mallia
Martina was simply excellent at giving me an all round massage. She had a gentle and deft touch and left me very relaxed. Polite and displayed very good manners. Wholly recommended
Posted on Sunday, 15 Feb 2015
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
Eva gave me a great massage. Very good deeper massage, Eva is clearly very skilled. I would definitely recommend and will be looking forward to being massaged by Eva again very soon. Thanks Eva. super
Posted on Sunday, 15 Feb 2015
Saleh
Victoria
Had a massage from Lucia today. It was superb. She is very pleasant to talk to and very skilled and professionals with massages. I had a 5 star resort experience
Posted on Thursday, 12 Feb 2015
Fantastic massage from Lina, a great way to finish the weekend! Will book again.
Posted on Monday, 09 Feb 2015
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
First massage with Hana. I have had many differet massages with TMR and Hana's was definitely one of the better ones. Great all round technique, my aches were oozed away perfectly. Hana was also very good at communicating with me throughout the massage to check if the pressure was good for me and which areas to focus on more or less. As I said, my first booking with Hana, but wont be my last.
Posted on Thursday, 05 Feb 2015
Anna
Great massage, intuitive and competent hands. Strongly recommend Anna head massage - incredible super
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Feb 2015