Agnes- agnieszka
Superb massage- Agnes is polite and so easy to talk with. Her massage was out of the world- never before felt so relaxed. Highly recommended.
Posted on Sunday, 22 Feb 2015
Edina left me feeling so relaxed and restored. Very skilful and beautifully calm. Sorry if I was left too spaced out to chat afterwards!. Thank you. sleep
Posted on Saturday, 21 Feb 2015
Cavendish - London
Elena just left
Posted on Saturday, 21 Feb 2015
Mark
Lucia gave me an awesome massage and I feel amazing! She is also really funny :-)
Posted on Friday, 20 Feb 2015
Keith
Viola....Viola....Vi ola biggrin 1st Class Massage technique, with a detailed understanding of what the customer needs. Her wonderful massage, coupled with her beautiful personality will make you want to re-book with her; and I certainly will.....!
Posted on Friday, 20 Feb 2015
Mk
I had 2 great massages last month. 1 from Edina and as always she gave a fantastic Lomi treatment. I also saw Viola for the first time and had combination of classic relaxing and also some tibetan stretching which was great too. 2 friendly, professional people with lovely personalities. Thanks again Edina & Viola. super
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Feb 2015
Lucia is the best and most professional experience so far!
Posted on Monday, 16 Feb 2015
maurizio mallia
Martina was simply excellent at giving me an all round massage. She had a gentle and deft touch and left me very relaxed. Polite and displayed very good manners. Wholly recommended
Posted on Sunday, 15 Feb 2015
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
Eva gave me a great massage. Very good deeper massage, Eva is clearly very skilled. I would definitely recommend and will be looking forward to being massaged by Eva again very soon. Thanks Eva. super
Posted on Sunday, 15 Feb 2015
Saleh
Victoria
Had a massage from Lucia today. It was superb. She is very pleasant to talk to and very skilled and professionals with massages. I had a 5 star resort experience
Posted on Thursday, 12 Feb 2015
Fantastic massage from Lina, a great way to finish the weekend! Will book again.
Posted on Monday, 09 Feb 2015
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
First massage with Hana. I have had many differet massages with TMR and Hana's was definitely one of the better ones. Great all round technique, my aches were oozed away perfectly. Hana was also very good at communicating with me throughout the massage to check if the pressure was good for me and which areas to focus on more or less. As I said, my first booking with Hana, but wont be my last.
Posted on Thursday, 05 Feb 2015
Anna
Great massage, intuitive and competent hands. Strongly recommend Anna head massage - incredible super
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Feb 2015
Maria
Shoreditch, London
Vera, finally my review smiley you\'re the best massage therapist! 5 start massage, healing hands, great person! Best massage ever! See you soon
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Feb 2015
Hattan
Fantastic massage from Hana. She is 5 stars. She is one of the best in London.
Posted on Monday, 02 Feb 2015
irina
I booked 90min massage with LINA. She was amazing, one of the best massage i ever had. the best part was the hot stone massage at the end. I really recommend it to anyone who wants to have strong but at the same time relaxing massage. super
Posted on Sunday, 01 Feb 2015
Josh
Marta really knows what she is doing. So strong for a small lady and her physiotherapy training is clear. She gets it. SHe knows how it all works. So good I'm having another tomorrow. The best I've tried from this company. x
Posted on Saturday, 31 Jan 2015
philippa
north london
Monica gave me a fantastic deep massage tonight. She has a real talent of finding the tight areas that need most attention whilst also giving a relaxing massage focussing on the relaxing pressure points. I felt the best I have felt all day afterwards and certainly ready for a good night's sleep.
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015
Jeff
I got a fabulous massage from Martina (Marta), she's got physio skills and could fix easily anything. She could do strong as well as soft massage! clap
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015
Jason
Edina performed a deep tissue massage and it was incredible! I'm feeling brand new after an overnight flight and plenty of jet lag. She was very prompt, arrived perfectly on time and was super professional. Will definitely be booking again, when I'm back in town! Thank you, Edina!
Posted on Monday, 26 Jan 2015
Best place to get a massage, well done TMR I've had massages with Joanna, Edina & Marta! All are completely amazing, you really will be re-booking. All three have helped to heal my back injury! Thanks so much!!
Posted on Saturday, 24 Jan 2015
NADIA
STARTFORD
I Had an AMAZING massage from Anna last Saturday. After all the great comments a read about her, I really wanted her to massage me and she was superb. I will definitely recommend her . Thanks again Anna wink
Posted on Monday, 19 Jan 2015
Lucia, is a great professional massage therapist who never lets me down. She's friendly, polite and always on time. Simply the best!
Posted on Thursday, 15 Jan 2015
Mk
Had another fantastic massage from the lovely Edina before Christmas. She did a Lomi Lomi as always it was superb. I can't recommend her highly enough. Thanks again Edina. tongue tongue tongue
Posted on Thursday, 15 Jan 2015
anthony
norbury - south west london
i have used many of the masseueses Lara is always excellent and so is Galina Hanna gave me an excellent massage as well
Posted on Wednesday, 07 Jan 2015
Ola
I had my first massage today and its worth every penny I paid.Emma is such a lovely therapist. Soft spoken, and a great personality. I will book you again and again...
Posted on Sunday, 04 Jan 2015
Andrew
when in London
When in London I call Hana! after a hard day's work thn fantastic massage and stretching of Hana brings me back to life.. This site was a great find and so was Hana..
Posted on Tuesday, 23 Dec 2014
John C
I am so pleased I booked Hana for what was a really superb 90 minute massage. I have been a fan of TMR for more than a year now and Hana is definitely a lady who I will book again.
Posted on Thursday, 11 Dec 2014
R
Brixton
Just had an Ayurvedic massage with Vera and it was a fantastic, almost transcendental experience. I found it a healing and rejuvenating session, she is clearly very talented and is also a lovely person. clap
Posted on Tuesday, 09 Dec 2014
Booked a massage with Elena. She was incredibly professional, kind, and gave a fantastic massage. One of -- if not THE -- best massage experiences I've had.
Posted on Tuesday, 09 Dec 2014
Mark
Fulham
Romi has the most amazing, nurturing, magical touch imaginable. She exudes very positive energy and clearly loves and puts her all into massage. No matter how stressed you might be, Romi will relax you and make you smile. I have been having regular massages with Romi for some months now and couldn't recommend her any more highly.
Posted on Friday, 05 Dec 2014
Heenz
I booked Anna for a pregnancy massage and oh boy! She was warm, friendly and really put me at ease, not to mention made me laugh. All I can say is that if anyone is looking for a pregnancy massage, look no further than Anna!
Posted on Thursday, 04 Dec 2014
Alan
Top Marks for Anna! Fantastic massage and highly professional. Would not hesitate to book her again, and in fact already have! Made me feel at ease and fully rejuvenated. Bravo! smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Dec 2014
Emma is simply amazing!! I had the thorough delight of a 90 minute massage from her now and have to say it is pretty much the best massage I have ever had in my life - she has magic hands!!
Posted on Tuesday, 02 Dec 2014
JMX
I cannot recommend Anna. She was warm, polite, energetic and put me at ease. Her touch was magical and she listened to feedback. Not only do I feel 10 years younger, I am energised as she made me laugh. I cannot recommend her as I will be booking her often so don't want you to be booking her 3 times a week too.
Posted on Friday, 28 Nov 2014
Lee
I just had the pleasure of finishing a 90 minute massage with Lucia. She gives a truly outstanding massage. But her real gift was the amazing way she helpex to improve my very sore neck and low back. She sas able to go very deep with strong pressure without causing any discomfort and had a good sence of nearby areas that were contributing to my pain. Thanks again Lucia. sleep
Posted on Friday, 28 Nov 2014
Michael
Booked Anna for a massage and it as incredible. She was extremely professional and gave a very relaxing massage. I would not hesitate to book her again. Highly recommend if you are looking to feel revived and refreshed. Thanks Anna! Looking forward to the next time.
Posted on Wednesday, 26 Nov 2014
Just had a superb massage from Hana. She's very cool and was understanding about my schedule biggrin I would have no hesitation to book her again!
Posted on Monday, 24 Nov 2014
Rich
Domi gave me a very professional Thai massage for me. I've been to Thailand numerous times and had massages and Domi was more than up to par. Thank you so much!
Posted on Sunday, 23 Nov 2014
I really look forward to Anna's visits....such a beautiful lady with a warm personality and gentle touch....great relaxation.....would very definitely recommend.....thank you Anna
Posted on Thursday, 20 Nov 2014
Sam
greenford
I had a very nice and professional massage from Hana. She also brought some lovely classical music with her which was ideal for the occasion. She is a very nice person and I look forward very much to the next
Posted on Monday, 17 Nov 2014
Mark
Just had 90 minutes of pure relaxation with Noelia... fantastic massage and great energy in her hands, like a palmful of Spanish sunshine sleep
Posted on Sunday, 16 Nov 2014
M
Thoroughly recommend Elena. She's very competent, and amazingly gentle with my knots, I don't know how she sorts them out without more aggression.
Posted on Saturday, 15 Nov 2014
I had one of the best massages ever with Noelia .She is an absolutely amazing therapist who really knows both how work the body and how make the client feel comfortable to give an outstanding massage. I'm so grateful, Noelia, it changed my day. Highly recommended !
Posted on Sunday, 09 Nov 2014
Yaser
There are no words to express how it works Tunde.Beautiful young lady and very professional. She is my therapist and I am deeply grateful to her. My back and my neck are completely relaxed, my legs and feet light and feel a very great inner peace after each massage. Thank you so much, you're by far the best therapist who has never ever existed. I love you Tunde love love love love
Posted on Friday, 07 Nov 2014
Jay
Tunde was excellent yet again and regret was not booking her for longer. Deep massage hitting the right areas and great personslity. Thank you for making me so chilled and relaxed. Jay
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014
Geary
Wonderful!! First time user and will be a regular. Lucia was, and will be, the therapist I chose again. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. I have had well over 100 and she really listened to where I said hurt and she worked it out. I have never had anyone really that into making sure it was done properly. Thanks and see you soon.... clap
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014
Mitch
Wapping London
Had an amazing massage from Lucia. She arrived on time, was friendly and extremely professional. You could tell immediately she was a highly skilled masseuse who concentrated on the areas that I asked. I would have no hesitation in recommending her . super
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014
Jose
I had 90 minutes massage with Emma, and was just great. She focus in the areas requested, she has fantastic hands, and she knows how to make you feel great. I will take again in my next trip to London. smiley smiley smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 04 Nov 2014
Motasim
Kingston
I've had an amazing massage with Lucia and she's absolutely beautiful with that short hair , friendly and high quality massage. I'd book her again and again and again...!!! love love love
Posted on Monday, 03 Nov 2014