Booked a massage with Elena. She was incredibly professional, kind, and gave a fantastic massage. One of -- if not THE -- best massage experiences I've had.
Posted on Tuesday, 09 Dec 2014
Mark
Fulham
Romi has the most amazing, nurturing, magical touch imaginable. She exudes very positive energy and clearly loves and puts her all into massage. No matter how stressed you might be, Romi will relax you and make you smile. I have been having regular massages with Romi for some months now and couldn't recommend her any more highly.
Posted on Friday, 05 Dec 2014
Heenz
I booked Anna for a pregnancy massage and oh boy! She was warm, friendly and really put me at ease, not to mention made me laugh. All I can say is that if anyone is looking for a pregnancy massage, look no further than Anna!
Posted on Thursday, 04 Dec 2014
Alan
Top Marks for Anna! Fantastic massage and highly professional. Would not hesitate to book her again, and in fact already have! Made me feel at ease and fully rejuvenated. Bravo! smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Dec 2014
Emma is simply amazing!! I had the thorough delight of a 90 minute massage from her now and have to say it is pretty much the best massage I have ever had in my life - she has magic hands!!
Posted on Tuesday, 02 Dec 2014
JMX
I cannot recommend Anna. She was warm, polite, energetic and put me at ease. Her touch was magical and she listened to feedback. Not only do I feel 10 years younger, I am energised as she made me laugh. I cannot recommend her as I will be booking her often so don't want you to be booking her 3 times a week too.
Posted on Friday, 28 Nov 2014
Lee
I just had the pleasure of finishing a 90 minute massage with Lucia. She gives a truly outstanding massage. But her real gift was the amazing way she helpex to improve my very sore neck and low back. She sas able to go very deep with strong pressure without causing any discomfort and had a good sence of nearby areas that were contributing to my pain. Thanks again Lucia. sleep
Posted on Friday, 28 Nov 2014
Michael
Booked Anna for a massage and it as incredible. She was extremely professional and gave a very relaxing massage. I would not hesitate to book her again. Highly recommend if you are looking to feel revived and refreshed. Thanks Anna! Looking forward to the next time.
Posted on Wednesday, 26 Nov 2014
Just had a superb massage from Hana. She's very cool and was understanding about my schedule biggrin I would have no hesitation to book her again!
Posted on Monday, 24 Nov 2014
Rich
Domi gave me a very professional Thai massage for me. I've been to Thailand numerous times and had massages and Domi was more than up to par. Thank you so much!
Posted on Sunday, 23 Nov 2014
I really look forward to Anna's visits....such a beautiful lady with a warm personality and gentle touch....great relaxation.....would very definitely recommend.....thank you Anna
Posted on Thursday, 20 Nov 2014
Sam
greenford
I had a very nice and professional massage from Hana. She also brought some lovely classical music with her which was ideal for the occasion. She is a very nice person and I look forward very much to the next
Posted on Monday, 17 Nov 2014
Mark
Just had 90 minutes of pure relaxation with Noelia... fantastic massage and great energy in her hands, like a palmful of Spanish sunshine sleep
Posted on Sunday, 16 Nov 2014
M
Thoroughly recommend Elena. She's very competent, and amazingly gentle with my knots, I don't know how she sorts them out without more aggression.
Posted on Saturday, 15 Nov 2014
I had one of the best massages ever with Noelia .She is an absolutely amazing therapist who really knows both how work the body and how make the client feel comfortable to give an outstanding massage. I'm so grateful, Noelia, it changed my day. Highly recommended !
Posted on Sunday, 09 Nov 2014
Yaser
There are no words to express how it works Tunde.Beautiful young lady and very professional. She is my therapist and I am deeply grateful to her. My back and my neck are completely relaxed, my legs and feet light and feel a very great inner peace after each massage. Thank you so much, you're by far the best therapist who has never ever existed. I love you Tunde love love love love
Posted on Friday, 07 Nov 2014
Jay
Tunde was excellent yet again and regret was not booking her for longer. Deep massage hitting the right areas and great personslity. Thank you for making me so chilled and relaxed. Jay
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014
Geary
Wonderful!! First time user and will be a regular. Lucia was, and will be, the therapist I chose again. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. I have had well over 100 and she really listened to where I said hurt and she worked it out. I have never had anyone really that into making sure it was done properly. Thanks and see you soon.... clap
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014
Mitch
Wapping London
Had an amazing massage from Lucia. She arrived on time, was friendly and extremely professional. You could tell immediately she was a highly skilled masseuse who concentrated on the areas that I asked. I would have no hesitation in recommending her . super
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014
Jose
I had 90 minutes massage with Emma, and was just great. She focus in the areas requested, she has fantastic hands, and she knows how to make you feel great. I will take again in my next trip to London. smiley smiley smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 04 Nov 2014
Motasim
Kingston
I've had an amazing massage with Lucia and she's absolutely beautiful with that short hair , friendly and high quality massage. I'd book her again and again and again...!!! love love love
Posted on Monday, 03 Nov 2014
Daniel
Islington
Emma was simply amazing! She is a sunny and nice person, with really good experience. Her touch can be strong and delicate at the same time. Really recommended!
Posted on Saturday, 01 Nov 2014
Carla
Limehouse, London
Ayurveda Yoga is a 5 star massage, completely different from any other massage that i tried before. Best massage ever, by far... I\'ve found my personal massage therapist smiley thanks Vera, you\'re amazing (very good energies)
Posted on Saturday, 25 Oct 2014
Julie
I had a brilliant 60 min deep tissue with Maya and she did some great work on my upper shoulders and after just one massage I could really feel the difference! She has a physiotherapy background so she knows what she is doing!!
Posted on Thursday, 23 Oct 2014
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
First time massage with Tanya. Found her to be an excellent therapist. She established exactly what areas to focus on for the duration of the massage and regularly asked if the pressure was right for me. It was a deep tissue massage and Tanya's technique was very good, deep yet also relaxing at the same time. One of the better massages I have had. Will definitely be re-booking again soon. super
Posted on Sunday, 19 Oct 2014
I've used TMR several times now and have always had good experiences. I've varied my therapist each time - but after last night that may stop! I had a 2 hour massage with Anna last night and it was outstanding. I was looking to de stress and recover from jet lag and Anna performed miracles. I had the best sleep in a long time last night. When next in London a massage with Anna is a certainty
Posted on Saturday, 11 Oct 2014
Jamie
My go-to masseuses are: - Viola - Sarie - Joanna All 3 are excellent at massage. They are able to deliver a proper, deep, strong massage. I have a sedentary job (desk-bound) and they each do a great job of getting my back back to normal. They are each great at deep-tissue, they know exactly where to massage to help with any pain, and Viola's stretching techniques are fantastic. super
Posted on Thursday, 09 Oct 2014
At my home
I had a very nice and professional massage from Agnieszka last week. She also brought some lovely classical music with her which was ideal for the occasion. She is a very nice person and I look forward very much to the next one.
Posted on Wednesday, 08 Oct 2014
Otavio
some people are good and some people are good and blessed. Vera is the best masseuse that i met and i'm sure that i'm not the only one thinking like that. The energy, the concentration and passion combined with fantastic techniques are simply the best . Great job,very very professional. i would recommend everyone! Thanks Vera smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 08 Oct 2014
Will
I had a 90 minute massage from Tunde today and it was absolutely wonderful. I had all sorts of aches and pains and she made them go away. Her massage style is firm enough to feel like it is making a difference but also deeply relaxing. Tunde is very professional, charming and always on time. I cannot recommend her enough.
Posted on Tuesday, 07 Oct 2014
Mk
I had a great deeper massage from Tunde last week. She did a great job on my lower back particularly. thanks again Tunde.
Posted on Monday, 06 Oct 2014
Anna
Anna was on time and really professional. Qualified and knowledgeable in her work. Fantastic massage will definitely book again! smiley
Posted on Saturday, 04 Oct 2014
Alex
Nothing Hill
Her own technique makes a unique and genuine massage. Super fabulous Noelia. super
Posted on Monday, 29 Sep 2014
Woolwich
Had a wonderful 90 minute all over massage with the wonderful polite and friendly Eriko. She has an amazing technique and my lower back and neck felt brand new. 90 mins of sheer bliss with a delightful girl. I will def see her again! Thanx Eriko!
Posted on Monday, 22 Sep 2014
Alexander
Central London
Had a 90min massage with Anna - my back was in a real bad state from working too long recently at a desk and a very stressful job. Anna sorted me out with an incredibly good massage getting rid of all my knots and making me feel much more relaxed I think I fell asleep a couple of times for a few seconds it was so relaxing - thank you
Posted on Wednesday, 17 Sep 2014
M
I had a massage from Anna she has a great personality & gives a very good massage. I will make sure to order her next time I am in London. Thanks
Posted on Wednesday, 17 Sep 2014
J Piasecki-Jarvis
Fantastic massage with Emma, I would highly recommend her and will be booking another soon!
Posted on Monday, 15 Sep 2014
Conrad
colliers wood
This was probably the best massage treatment I\'ve ever had.My therapist was Anna who is a highly skilled .She was brilliant and so nice and friendly as well.The pressure applied was perfect and I felt great and so relaxed afterwards.I will most definitely be returning on a regular basis.
Posted on Monday, 15 Sep 2014
More that 5 stars .Incredible massage from Noelia .Thx clap love
Posted on Thursday, 11 Sep 2014
philippa
lina
Within an hour of booking, Lina arrived at my home with her incence and relaxing music. Lina had a lovely kind manner. Her full body massage was extremely relaxing, she worked on the knots as I requested but her face massage was the best of all.
Posted on Wednesday, 10 Sep 2014
lukas
Great massage with Anna... Once again she did a brilliant job just what I needed after the triathlon super
Posted on Sunday, 07 Sep 2014
K
Just had a massage with Anna was heavenly.
Posted on Sunday, 07 Sep 2014
Adrian
Lina was my masseuse. She was very punctual, a delightful person, and gave me a decent massage.Thanks very much.
Posted on Saturday, 06 Sep 2014
Paul & Karen
West Molesey, Surrey
This was the the first time we had used The Massage Rooms & were pleased on how quick an appointment was arranged. My wife & I both had a deep massage (60 minute each) by Anna. She was terrific, what can I say. My wife is very active & rarely relaxes. I am pleased to say Anna had the desired effect. Anna was very friendly & we both felt immediately at ease. Looking forward to next appointment.
Posted on Thursday, 04 Sep 2014
Just had my first massage from The Massage Rooms. Tunde was my masseuse. She was punctual, a delightful person, and gave me an excellent massage.Thanks very much. Sorry, I have to go now and have a snooze. sleep
Posted on Thursday, 04 Sep 2014
Joanna gives a wonderful massage! Not only that, I have recently had a serious Achilles injury that Joanna was able to work on and provide me with great advice on my recovery with stretching tips and advice to ice the area regularly. I will definitely be booking future massages with Joanna. Thank you!
Posted on Monday, 01 Sep 2014
Sam
I booked Anna and she was brilliant. She was professional, reliable and also knowledgeable. She utilises her time carefully so you get the full benefit of your massage. Really polite and friendly and positive attitude as well! Thanks again Anna! smiley
Posted on Sunday, 31 Aug 2014
Mk
Had another wonderful Lomi Lomi massage this week from Edina. She uses her magic touch to sooth my aches and pains. Thanks again Edina. Regards Mk. xx sleep sleep
Posted on Friday, 29 Aug 2014
Croydon
WOW!! Relaxing massage from the lovely Noelia. Amazing hands.
Posted on Friday, 29 Aug 2014
Sam
Harrow
Had a great friendly massage with Lina. She is really good with her thumb. Within minutes of time felt like sleeping in heaven. Thnx Lina.
Posted on Monday, 25 Aug 2014

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW