Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
I regularly have massages with Viola. She is an excellent therapist and I could not rate high enough the superb massage she provides.A really good combo of deep tissue and stretches that always leave me feeling so much better. Viola is always attentive and flexible in the type of massage/pressure used and she knows exactly where my problem areas are and works on them so well. Thx Viola! super
Posted on Saturday, 23 Aug 2014
Londoner
Vera gave me the kind of massage that simply has me hooked and I will be happy to book her again. I had had a very trying week that stiffened me up so much but she unlocked all the knots, took her time and stretched me in places I never knew could be stretched! I feel like a million dollars still after perhaps the best night's sleep I have had in a long time. That was some massage that! super
Posted on Saturday, 16 Aug 2014
Edina was absolutely amazing last week, as she always is. I had a luxurious 2 hour full body lomi lomi massage. I was so relaxed as she worked her magic. She is a lovely masseuse who's expertise shines through eacg time I see her. Thanks again for a wonderful treatment Edina & thank you The Massage Rooms for finding such a great person. Regards. MK. sleep
Posted on Monday, 11 Aug 2014
Lee
West Drayton
Had a really amazing massage with Anna tonight. She was 5 minutes early. Very relaxed and friendly. Put me at ease straight away. Honestly didn't want the massage to stop... sad but I suppose all good thing have to great to an end. Can't wait until my next massage.
Posted on Friday, 08 Aug 2014
les
n.w.london
excellent massage from galina ninety minutes of sheer pleasure,completely relaxed, already looking forward to the next treatment.. super super super
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Aug 2014
London man
W1
I had a wonderful massage from Noelia.Good pressure and great technic.I will book her again!!! super
Posted on Monday, 04 Aug 2014
Shaneen
Always have a great massage from Lucia - she's adaptive to what i want - always feel more relaxed and much looser. Highly recommend her.
Posted on Tuesday, 29 Jul 2014
I had a wonderful 4 hand massage from Edina & Adriana at the beginning of July. This was my first time for this treatment. It was really special, I was so relaxed I dosed off few times. These 2 masseuses are lovely people with a calm & caring nature. I've used The Massage Rooms many times in the last few years. It's a great service you offer. Thanks again Edina & Adriana & also TMR. smiley smiley
Posted on Thursday, 24 Jul 2014
PETER
CROYDON
Anna,Joanna and Domi give a very professional massage. They are the jewels in the crown.fantastic!!! I can't wait for my next session!!
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Jul 2014
Andy
Harrow
Had a fantastic massage from Martina. Highly recommend, on time, friendly and professional. Thank you very much smiley Will definitely be booking again!
Posted on Sunday, 20 Jul 2014
Sharn
Wapping
Agnes is simply amazing. A very relaxing massage combined with a great technique for sorting out tension spots. Feeling great now, thank you so much! biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 13 Jul 2014
Martin
SE11
Many thanks to Vasiliki for a very relaxing massage today particularly the mix with assisted stretching which I had booked her for and can thoroughly recommend. A very sweet girl with a style which is the perfect combination of strength and feel.
Posted on Friday, 11 Jul 2014
odion
Bellingham Catford
I am giving the service 5 stars. My wife was stressed so I thought a massage would do her some good. It was the outcome I had desired. Anna was very good. She gave my wife a very good treatment.She was punctual and very proffessional. She was very engaging and made my wife feel very comfortable. I will defintely do this again. And Anna will defintely be my Pick.
Posted on Thursday, 10 Jul 2014
Rob
Thank Galina for relaxing me wonderfully after a long and busy day. Definitely recommended.
Posted on Thursday, 10 Jul 2014
Debra
W london
Great massage from Vasiliki who was on time, professional, put me totally at ease and gave a really good combination of techniques to relax some very tight muscles. Thank you.
Posted on Wednesday, 09 Jul 2014
Eric
Wonderful massage from Galina. Felt great after. Will definitely seek her serivce again.
Posted on Saturday, 05 Jul 2014
M
EC4
There are no words to express how it works Noelia. She is my therapist since last year and I am deeply grateful to her. She prepares my body for weeks of travel and business. My back and my neck are completely relaxed, my legs and feet light and feel a very great inner peace after each massage. Thank you so much, you're by far the best therapist who has never ever existed.
Posted on Tuesday, 01 Jul 2014
Simon
Islington
Adina was very sweet and did a very good massage. I have a bad lower back and she knew exactly how and where to release the tightness. Clearly very able and highly skilled. A must have! I will be calling her again soon. Thank you Adina! biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 01 Jul 2014
M
1 hour massage with Vasiliki. She is surprisingly strong for her stature, and overall a lovely person. She's calm and makes you feel at ease. Left me totally relaxed. Will definitely book her again.
Posted on Sunday, 29 Jun 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
First time treatment with Maria. Excellent massage all round. Very attentive and good therapist. Felt 100% better afterwards thanks to Maria. Will definitely be booking her again for future treatments. super
Posted on Tuesday, 24 Jun 2014
Tim
Just had my first massage with Viola today and wanted to leave a note here to say how great it was! The combination of massage strokes and stretching is fantastic, and she is a delightful person. Highly recommended!
Posted on Saturday, 21 Jun 2014
Simon
Wonderful massage from Miss Noelia.Beautiful lady and very professional. Excellent technique ,the best massage I've ever had .Gracias Noelia love super
Posted on Monday, 16 Jun 2014
Sam
I had my first massage at home with Anna last night and it was absolutely fantastic! I've had many massages but this was the best one I've ever had and I can't wait to have more! I was really nervous having it in my home but it was actually much more relaxing than hiking across Greater London on several tubes and enabled me to feel relaxed for the rest of the evening. Really great massage! Thanks!
Posted on Tuesday, 10 Jun 2014
shalini
harrow
Just had one of the best massage of my life from Sarie. She is very warm nd so friendly. She knows all the pressure point nd know how to unlock tension from ones body, I simply loved her she really have magical fingers. Waiting for my next session with her. You rock Sarie. I am feeling so relax and light after wonderful massage from you.
Posted on Sunday, 08 Jun 2014
bob
Battersea, London
Another excellent massage from Zuzanna - I was suffering from a really hard couple of weeks at work and she took the stress and strains away with an amazing massage. Thanks Zuzanna - you're the best.
Posted on Friday, 06 Jun 2014
O
LONDON
"Had yestaday the most amazing massage from Anna ! A very professional and skilful massage therapist and a very comfortable and relaxing personality! Thank you." clap
Posted on Friday, 06 Jun 2014
Will
South-West London
Had a fantastic massage from Tunde. A brilliant 90 minutes that more than any massage I've ever had left me feeling truly rejuvenated and relaxed. It was clearly long overdue and I won't leave it so long next time. The Massage Rooms is a great service and I'd recommend it to anybody. So convenient and great value for the quality of massage received.
Posted on Monday, 02 Jun 2014
roy
cr6
AFter working hard all day in the garden I needed a massage or else my back would have killed me tomorrow. Booked Agnes and she was great. Heartily recommened her , hard on my back to sort me out soft elsewhere to relax me just what I needed and I feel great. biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 31 May 2014
anthony
norbury
sarie gave a great massage. she asked me what i needed and planned and gave an excellent massage. like lara she understands the problem and gave an excellent treatment. thank you.
Posted on Saturday, 31 May 2014
George
Upton Park
I booked Maria for a massage treatment and her massage was excellent. Will book her again.
Posted on Saturday, 31 May 2014
Abdul
Probable best massage with Maya I have had and I have many! Very targeted and professional. Resolved a neck problem I had for ages. Would definitely recommend to anyone. clap clap
Posted on Thursday, 29 May 2014
Islington
Hana gave me an amazing massage. She is a lovely girl. I highly recommend her!
Posted on Tuesday, 27 May 2014
Super fabulous massage from Noelia. Very professional, in time, interesting conversation, great technique and wonderful hands. She know exactly what she doing , what is the pain point and what is the perfect pressure and she relieve the stress!! Highly recommended super
Posted on Saturday, 24 May 2014
L
New Malden
Maya is an excellent masseuse. She arrived punctually and gave very good massage. Targetted all the sore spots. I would definitely recommend her and would boo again.
Posted on Saturday, 17 May 2014
Just had probably the best massage I've ever had from Viola this morning. I've had many massages in the past due to an ongoing back problem and this has without doubt left me the most relaxed and supple. The stretches she introduced me to at the end we amazing! She is also a very charming and considerate therapist and I can't recommend her highly enough. I look forward to booking her again soon!
Posted on Saturday, 17 May 2014
E
Adina's massage was exactly what I needed. She spotted the knots and took the time on each and every one. She is graceful and has such a nice personality! I would definitely recommend her.
Posted on Wednesday, 14 May 2014
D
Had an excellent massage from Andreea this afternoon. Her little hands massaged every part of my body with emphasis on my legs as I am a runner. I have three half marathons and a marathon coming up this year and will be booking Andreea again. Would recommend her for a relaxing massage. tongue
Posted on Friday, 09 May 2014
Samantha
Woodford
I have never used a mobile service before. I am a massage therapist in a spa and needed to de-stess my aching muscles before my next shift. I chose Vasiliki because of her physio experience and Im so glad I did. Her technique of Balinese, Thai and deep tissue resulted in the best massage Ive had in years and really relaxed my tesnion without being told where they are. I highly recommend her. biggrin
Posted on Friday, 09 May 2014
GEORGE
UPTON PARK
Betty is a really good massage therapist and I will definitely book her again George
Posted on Friday, 09 May 2014
Islington
Noelia gave me a lovely massage, I was so relaxed. Thanks!
Posted on Monday, 05 May 2014
Just had a really great message from Galina - probably the best massage I have ever had. Very thorough, and very respectable. I have no hesitation in recommending this site and Galina in particular. I will be coming back again.
Posted on Tuesday, 29 Apr 2014
Amanda
Gloucester Road, London
Had a massage with Sarie this Saturday - she was absolutely lovely, extremely professional and knew just how to unlock my stiffness. It was just what the doctor ordered and I can't wait to see Sarie again - she also gave me great tips for my posture and a few exercises that will help my shoulders and neck. Thank you Sarie!
Posted on Monday, 28 Apr 2014
Al
Gloucester Road
I had my first massage with this company. My therapist was Noelia ,good choose!Very professional and friendly . Super deep massage and relaxing as same time! Wonderful I will book you again smiley
Posted on Thursday, 24 Apr 2014
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
First massage from Viola today. Excellent treatment with a good mix of relaxation and deep tissue massaging. Viola seems very expert and versatile. Very happpy and will definitely be booking again with her. super
Posted on Friday, 18 Apr 2014
Steve
Riyadh/London
Just had a massage from Adriana after the London Marathon. Great massage, great conversation. Lovely girl. Thanks
Posted on Sunday, 13 Apr 2014
Mat
Chelsea
Viola was the perfect masseuse for after a very long run. Excellent combination of firm massage and stretches / mobilisations. Will definitely be back.
Posted on Sunday, 13 Apr 2014
T.M.
Fulham
Joanna was more Sports massage and sorted out many of my aches. A few days later, Izabella gave an especially relaxing massage and I almost drifted off to sleep. Different but both good. Being a relaxing Sunday I am booking Izabella again today!
Posted on Sunday, 13 Apr 2014
Leigh
Notting Hill
Izabella was excellent, totally relaxed and thoroughly unwound i can't wait to get another soon.
Posted on Friday, 11 Apr 2014
Woolwich
Had an amazing deep tissue massage from the delightful Andreea. 90 Minutes of pure heaven. Left me so relaxed and happy on a dull Sunday morning. She has the softest most Magical Hands biggrin Will def see her again! Thanks a lot biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 06 Apr 2014
Daniel
many massages in my life, many therapists , different techniques and you are the best Noelia!! love love love love
Posted on Thursday, 03 Apr 2014

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW