Paul Johnson
Islington
Excellent massage by a delightful Lady (Zuzanna). Highly recommended will be book her again
Posted on Tuesday, 01 Apr 2014
Paula
East South London
I had a wonderful relaxing massage with Galina. Sweet personable lady who gives a great deep massage that you wouldn't expect given her petite stature. Thank you so much! I can not wait to book her again. love
Posted on Tuesday, 01 Apr 2014
Mel
Dulwich
Lovely experience. I was suffering from real stress related tension in my shoulders. Domi came to my home and made me feel very relaxed and at ease. I feel fantastic and would definitely recommend smiley
Posted on Monday, 31 Mar 2014
Kay Vasey
Utterly superb pregnancy massage by Kasia. So relaxing and spot on with the pressure. Feeling floaty light now! Highly recommended.
Posted on Monday, 31 Mar 2014
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
First time I have booked with Justina. Really excellent all over body massage, great technique and definitely helped soothe my aches and pains. I would 100% recommend Justina for a top quality massage from a very skilled massage therapist. super
Posted on Thursday, 27 Mar 2014
Woolwich
Amazing massage from the wonderful polite, courteous and professional Yumi. biggrin She made my lower back, neck and shoulders feel brand new. All over superb massage and technique and lots of strength. Had wonderful conversation to. Totally recommended and will book her again very soon! super Thanks Yumi!
Posted on Thursday, 27 Mar 2014
Nader
Two hours of Specialist massage from Noelia and my body was recovered after a long flight .. Highly recommended.Will book you again! super
Posted on Monday, 24 Mar 2014
S B
Amazing Thai stretching after a good firm massage from Polina. Thank you very much for soring out my aches and pains! Top marks! biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 22 Mar 2014
Shmuel
N16
Anna was absolutely wonderful. I really appreciated her deep tissue massage. Anna made me feel like a new person. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 20 Mar 2014
B
London / New York
As a professional traveler, finding a great massage is usually a tedious process. Finding this website by Google search and luck proved to be such an easy, no hassle experience. I did everything online and what I asked for is exactly what I got and on time, outstanding! Andreea was my therapist and she was very extremely pleasant, super friendly and gave me a totally pro massage. I will be back!
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Mar 2014
Jay
Tunde was great and worked my muscles and body so well with a deep massage. It was my fault that we were running late and she was happy to stay the full hour but i had to limit her to 50 mins but that was my loss.
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Mar 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
First time massage from Adina last week. Excellent massage all round and Adina was also very quick and precise at homing in on my sore spots and focused really well on them. I will definitely be booking Adina again, very satisfied with her technique and style. Thank you.
Posted on Tuesday, 18 Mar 2014
Ben
I love you guys! Being a sportsman, the therapy is vital to my recovery and development. Anna was my therapist. Annas knowledge of her profession is fantastic. Anna has the natural ability to put you at ease, whilst giving a deep massage that will leave you feeling ready to take on the world. I highly recommend TheMassageRooms.com to anyone, and for a great massage, get Anna!
Posted on Monday, 10 Mar 2014
S
Thanks Noelia for the massage today...it was great!
Posted on Thursday, 06 Mar 2014
Sharn
Wapping
Maya has got to be one of the best treatment massages I've ever had and I get massages quite often to know the difference. Knowledgable, strong if you like a firm massage and friendly. Def book her in if you want to get problem spots fixed! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Posted on Thursday, 06 Mar 2014
Rach
Sutton
Had a great massage from Noelia today, really relaxing. My energy levels are low after fluey virus so the massage really helped! clap
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Mar 2014
S
Amazing massage from Anna last night. Magic hands, a great sense of humor and just a real fun person to hang out with. Can't wait to return to London again!
Posted on Tuesday, 04 Mar 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
First time booking with Anna. She gave me an excellent all over body massage, but also focused very well on my problem areas and helped a lot. Excellent highly professional massage, couldnt have asked for better. Left me very relaxed and the aches a memory.
Posted on Thursday, 27 Feb 2014
Thomas
Adina was very good on specific back massage super
Posted on Wednesday, 26 Feb 2014
Mrs Browne
Very nice service from Noelia who gave me a pregnancy massage. She was very good at getting all the sore points and is highly recommended. C biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 22 Feb 2014
Sharn
My husband organised a massage for me with Lucia. She was very professional, confident and flexible with my needs as I had just given birth 3 wks ago by c-section and she made me feel comfortable and massaged all the places that bothered me the most. I was very happy with the service and recommend her to new clients. super
Posted on Saturday, 22 Feb 2014
Bermondsey
Excellent service - very prompt professional. Noella is great!
Posted on Thursday, 20 Feb 2014
Noelia
Center London
I come to London every month and I had many massages around the world.She is a different therapist by far, very professional, great technique and wonderful touch.Her energy runs through your body and it works!Simply the BEST.Thanks Noelia
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Feb 2014
peter
croydon
Anna was a very professional.A credit to your company. I CAN'T WAIT TO BOOK HER AGAIN. PERFECT. !! 10 out of 10
Posted on Monday, 17 Feb 2014
Dan
Rafayel Hotel London
Just had a fantastic massage by Adina, absolutely great, really hits the roblem areas. A lovely freindly and really relaxing therapist, hope to be in the area next again soon. Thanks smiley
Posted on Monday, 17 Feb 2014
Lindy
Just had ANDREEA come round for a deep tissue massage. She was well skilled and gave some brilliant advice on how to avoid the lower back pain I was suffering with. Feel soo much better. I was worried about using this service - but shouldn't have been - professional, polite and fantastically skilled! Thrilled with the experience! Would highly recommend!! biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 16 Feb 2014
BoOoD
Just had a fantastic massage from Adina She is the perfect girl Thanks a lot Adina love
Posted on Monday, 10 Feb 2014
mark
stratford
Edit massage me today tell u wot it was excellent I enjoy it she release al my aches and pains I will have back to massage e again she wot the doc ordered she found trouble spot and work on it to ease the pain away love biggrin biggrin thanx
Posted on Sunday, 09 Feb 2014
Nick
Mitcham
Had a Classic massage from Izabella, a really pleasant girl, she instantly put me at ease and the massage was excellent, didn't want it to end! Recommended! Thank you
Posted on Sunday, 09 Feb 2014
M
Limehouse
I had one hour massage after many days of sport and work...Adina made it healing for my muscles. She did a very professional and at the same time friendly job.
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
Andrew
Canary Wharf
I have used the company twice before and have been very very happy with the service. Today Domi provided what must be close to the ideal treatment for my brand of elderly muscles and over-exercise! She got the pressure just right and her charm was icing on the cake.
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
Jamie
Thank you to Noelia for a great massage. Prompt, professional, very friendly and a great massage! Would certainly recommend Noelia. Thank you!
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
SM
Had a wonderful massage from Anna who really understands the art of deep tissue. I felt fantastic after the treatment, well worth booking Anna, I will be very soon. biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 01 Feb 2014
Malcolm D
My brain
Polina is therapy come to life. I worked at a massage center in California and after getting massages for decades I can easily say she is the best. Why you wonder...she is strong,warm,positive ,Highly trained-nay-overtrai ned, and she is smart and nice. This combines to give her the ability to work miracles. super
Posted on Friday, 31 Jan 2014
Ahmed
First time used this company and have to say was the best decision I've ever made! I had an amazing hot oil massage from Domi. It was absolutely wonderful one lovely lady very focused on making sure I felt completely relaxed and taken care of! Highly recommended! super
Posted on Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014
Alisa
NW
Would like to say massive thanks to Misato for such a wonderful and very therapietic 1 hour session! You are a true professional and such a lovely person! biggrin Would recommend to everyone! super
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Jan 2014
david
north london
Just had a fantastic massage from Kasia! Brilliant, professional service, delivered with a caring and relaxed approach. And, I don't have to go anywhere. Thanks. sleep
Posted on Saturday, 25 Jan 2014
Pregnancy Massage
Just wanted to say how good my massage with Noelia was. I am 7 months pregnant and the massage relieved all my pregnancy aches and pains. Noelia was very professional, applied just the right amount of pressure and seemed to completely appreciate where I was likely to be feeling tension. She massaged me for the full 90 minutes and provided a calm and reassuring experience. I heartily recommend her
Posted on Monday, 20 Jan 2014
Dan
Heathrow Airport
If i could give higher than 5 stars than I absolutely would. I have gotten massages for years and Adina was one of the best therapist I have ever had. She was very knowledgeable and the added bonus was she has an absolutely wonderful personality. The time we spent talking during the massage was worth the price of the massage itself. Thank you so much Adina and I look forward to next time!
Posted on Saturday, 11 Jan 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
As mentioned in my previous feedback,I booked my 2nd treatment in a week with Edit and received another excellent massage from her earlier this afternoon. Edit covers all areas with a really good combination of relaxation softer massage combined with deeper and more intense on the problem areas. She is very attentive by asking regularly if everything is ok. My usual answer is yes, perfect! :c
Posted on Friday, 10 Jan 2014
Julie
Just had another amazing Massage with Adina! She is the best! Always finds exactly the right tense spots. This is the 4th massage I have had with Adina and she never disappoints! super super super I can highly recommend her! Thanks Adina biggrin
Posted on Thursday, 09 Jan 2014
Mister X
PAIN OUT!!! The best massage I've ever had.Very good technique with a great combination of styles .Highly recommended. Noelia you are the best!! love
Posted on Wednesday, 08 Jan 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
Had a treatment with Edit for the first time earlier this afternoon. Edit was very friendly and nice and she gave me an excellent massage for 90 minutes, covering all areas from head to toe. I felt extremely relaxed afterwards and very good sleep biggrin I will definitely be booking another 90 minutes of heaven with Edit again soon
Posted on Sunday, 05 Jan 2014
I would strongly recommend Misato, who expertly combined relaxation with a challenging level of deep, strong pressure, leaving my body feeling brand new. Amazingly therapeutic.
Posted on Friday, 03 Jan 2014
Kevin
NW London
First time using TMR.Good online booking system with added options such as choosing which body areas to focus on. My therapist Tunde gave me the most relaxing and wonderful massage I have ever experienced. It was all over body,but she focused on the areas I had highlighted when booking. Her hands are magical as I felt the stress ooze out of me. So good that I already made my next appt with Tunde!
Posted on Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014
Had a great Lomi Lomi massage from Joanna recently. It was slightly different to previous massages I've had. She was firmer in places when needed. Her physio experience is good to loosen those tight spots. Thanks again Joanna. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 10 Dec 2013
Domi. That wasn't just an amazing massage, that was THE most amazing massage ever. Thank you and see you soon!
Posted on Monday, 09 Dec 2013
Michael
Magic massage from Noelia.I was tired before massage and my energy was very low. After her massage I felt full of energy, revitalized, relax my muscles and my mind in calm. The best massage that I ever received.You are a angel!
Posted on Monday, 09 Dec 2013
Mat
Chelsea
Kinga is the best masseuse ever. I have longstanding back and neck issues and her regular treatments make all the difference following my unwanted transition from athlete to deskbound office worker. I'd recommend her to everyone - and I do.
Posted on Sunday, 08 Dec 2013
Once again Edina was fantastic & friendly, doing a very relaxing Lomi Lomi. She's always professional, polite & easy to get on with. A genuine, likable masseuse who'll be missed when she goes away to escape the Winter. Thanks again Edina. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 05 Dec 2013

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW