Just had probably the best massage I've ever had from Viola this morning. I've had many massages in the past due to an ongoing back problem and this has without doubt left me the most relaxed and supple. The stretches she introduced me to at the end we amazing! She is also a very charming and considerate therapist and I can't recommend her highly enough. I look forward to booking her again soon!
Posted on Saturday, 17 May 2014
E
Adina's massage was exactly what I needed. She spotted the knots and took the time on each and every one. She is graceful and has such a nice personality! I would definitely recommend her.
Posted on Wednesday, 14 May 2014
D
Had an excellent massage from Andreea this afternoon. Her little hands massaged every part of my body with emphasis on my legs as I am a runner. I have three half marathons and a marathon coming up this year and will be booking Andreea again. Would recommend her for a relaxing massage. tongue
Posted on Friday, 09 May 2014
Samantha
Woodford
I have never used a mobile service before. I am a massage therapist in a spa and needed to de-stess my aching muscles before my next shift. I chose Vasiliki because of her physio experience and Im so glad I did. Her technique of Balinese, Thai and deep tissue resulted in the best massage Ive had in years and really relaxed my tesnion without being told where they are. I highly recommend her. biggrin
Posted on Friday, 09 May 2014
GEORGE
UPTON PARK
Betty is a really good massage therapist and I will definitely book her again George
Posted on Friday, 09 May 2014
Islington
Noelia gave me a lovely massage, I was so relaxed. Thanks!
Posted on Monday, 05 May 2014
Just had a really great message from Galina - probably the best massage I have ever had. Very thorough, and very respectable. I have no hesitation in recommending this site and Galina in particular. I will be coming back again.
Posted on Tuesday, 29 Apr 2014
Amanda
Gloucester Road, London
Had a massage with Sarie this Saturday - she was absolutely lovely, extremely professional and knew just how to unlock my stiffness. It was just what the doctor ordered and I can't wait to see Sarie again - she also gave me great tips for my posture and a few exercises that will help my shoulders and neck. Thank you Sarie!
Posted on Monday, 28 Apr 2014
Al
Gloucester Road
I had my first massage with this company. My therapist was Noelia ,good choose!Very professional and friendly . Super deep massage and relaxing as same time! Wonderful I will book you again smiley
Posted on Thursday, 24 Apr 2014
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
First massage from Viola today. Excellent treatment with a good mix of relaxation and deep tissue massaging. Viola seems very expert and versatile. Very happpy and will definitely be booking again with her. super
Posted on Friday, 18 Apr 2014
Steve
Riyadh/London
Just had a massage from Adriana after the London Marathon. Great massage, great conversation. Lovely girl. Thanks
Posted on Sunday, 13 Apr 2014
Mat
Chelsea
Viola was the perfect masseuse for after a very long run. Excellent combination of firm massage and stretches / mobilisations. Will definitely be back.
Posted on Sunday, 13 Apr 2014
T.M.
Fulham
Joanna was more Sports massage and sorted out many of my aches. A few days later, Izabella gave an especially relaxing massage and I almost drifted off to sleep. Different but both good. Being a relaxing Sunday I am booking Izabella again today!
Posted on Sunday, 13 Apr 2014
Leigh
Notting Hill
Izabella was excellent, totally relaxed and thoroughly unwound i can't wait to get another soon.
Posted on Friday, 11 Apr 2014
Woolwich
Had an amazing deep tissue massage from the delightful Andreea. 90 Minutes of pure heaven. Left me so relaxed and happy on a dull Sunday morning. She has the softest most Magical Hands biggrin Will def see her again! Thanks a lot biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 06 Apr 2014
Daniel
many massages in my life, many therapists , different techniques and you are the best Noelia!! love love love love
Posted on Thursday, 03 Apr 2014
Paul Johnson
Islington
Excellent massage by a delightful Lady (Zuzanna). Highly recommended will be book her again
Posted on Tuesday, 01 Apr 2014
Paula
East South London
I had a wonderful relaxing massage with Galina. Sweet personable lady who gives a great deep massage that you wouldn't expect given her petite stature. Thank you so much! I can not wait to book her again. love
Posted on Tuesday, 01 Apr 2014
Mel
Dulwich
Lovely experience. I was suffering from real stress related tension in my shoulders. Domi came to my home and made me feel very relaxed and at ease. I feel fantastic and would definitely recommend smiley
Posted on Monday, 31 Mar 2014
Kay Vasey
Utterly superb pregnancy massage by Kasia. So relaxing and spot on with the pressure. Feeling floaty light now! Highly recommended.
Posted on Monday, 31 Mar 2014
Kevin
Brent Cross, NW London
First time I have booked with Justina. Really excellent all over body massage, great technique and definitely helped soothe my aches and pains. I would 100% recommend Justina for a top quality massage from a very skilled massage therapist. super
Posted on Thursday, 27 Mar 2014
Woolwich
Amazing massage from the wonderful polite, courteous and professional Yumi. biggrin She made my lower back, neck and shoulders feel brand new. All over superb massage and technique and lots of strength. Had wonderful conversation to. Totally recommended and will book her again very soon! super Thanks Yumi!
Posted on Thursday, 27 Mar 2014
Nader
Two hours of Specialist massage from Noelia and my body was recovered after a long flight .. Highly recommended.Will book you again! super
Posted on Monday, 24 Mar 2014
S B
Amazing Thai stretching after a good firm massage from Polina. Thank you very much for soring out my aches and pains! Top marks! biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 22 Mar 2014
Shmuel
N16
Anna was absolutely wonderful. I really appreciated her deep tissue massage. Anna made me feel like a new person. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 20 Mar 2014
B
London / New York
As a professional traveler, finding a great massage is usually a tedious process. Finding this website by Google search and luck proved to be such an easy, no hassle experience. I did everything online and what I asked for is exactly what I got and on time, outstanding! Andreea was my therapist and she was very extremely pleasant, super friendly and gave me a totally pro massage. I will be back!
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Mar 2014
Jay
Tunde was great and worked my muscles and body so well with a deep massage. It was my fault that we were running late and she was happy to stay the full hour but i had to limit her to 50 mins but that was my loss.
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Mar 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
First time massage from Adina last week. Excellent massage all round and Adina was also very quick and precise at homing in on my sore spots and focused really well on them. I will definitely be booking Adina again, very satisfied with her technique and style. Thank you.
Posted on Tuesday, 18 Mar 2014
Ben
I love you guys! Being a sportsman, the therapy is vital to my recovery and development. Anna was my therapist. Annas knowledge of her profession is fantastic. Anna has the natural ability to put you at ease, whilst giving a deep massage that will leave you feeling ready to take on the world. I highly recommend TheMassageRooms.com to anyone, and for a great massage, get Anna!
Posted on Monday, 10 Mar 2014
S
Thanks Noelia for the massage today...it was great!
Posted on Thursday, 06 Mar 2014
Sharn
Wapping
Maya has got to be one of the best treatment massages I've ever had and I get massages quite often to know the difference. Knowledgable, strong if you like a firm massage and friendly. Def book her in if you want to get problem spots fixed! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Posted on Thursday, 06 Mar 2014
Rach
Sutton
Had a great massage from Noelia today, really relaxing. My energy levels are low after fluey virus so the massage really helped! clap
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Mar 2014
S
Amazing massage from Anna last night. Magic hands, a great sense of humor and just a real fun person to hang out with. Can't wait to return to London again!
Posted on Tuesday, 04 Mar 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
First time booking with Anna. She gave me an excellent all over body massage, but also focused very well on my problem areas and helped a lot. Excellent highly professional massage, couldnt have asked for better. Left me very relaxed and the aches a memory.
Posted on Thursday, 27 Feb 2014
Thomas
Adina was very good on specific back massage super
Posted on Wednesday, 26 Feb 2014
Mrs Browne
Very nice service from Noelia who gave me a pregnancy massage. She was very good at getting all the sore points and is highly recommended. C biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 22 Feb 2014
Sharn
My husband organised a massage for me with Lucia. She was very professional, confident and flexible with my needs as I had just given birth 3 wks ago by c-section and she made me feel comfortable and massaged all the places that bothered me the most. I was very happy with the service and recommend her to new clients. super
Posted on Saturday, 22 Feb 2014
Bermondsey
Excellent service - very prompt professional. Noella is great!
Posted on Thursday, 20 Feb 2014
Noelia
Center London
I come to London every month and I had many massages around the world.She is a different therapist by far, very professional, great technique and wonderful touch.Her energy runs through your body and it works!Simply the BEST.Thanks Noelia
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Feb 2014
peter
croydon
Anna was a very professional.A credit to your company. I CAN'T WAIT TO BOOK HER AGAIN. PERFECT. !! 10 out of 10
Posted on Monday, 17 Feb 2014
Dan
Rafayel Hotel London
Just had a fantastic massage by Adina, absolutely great, really hits the roblem areas. A lovely freindly and really relaxing therapist, hope to be in the area next again soon. Thanks smiley
Posted on Monday, 17 Feb 2014
Lindy
Just had ANDREEA come round for a deep tissue massage. She was well skilled and gave some brilliant advice on how to avoid the lower back pain I was suffering with. Feel soo much better. I was worried about using this service - but shouldn't have been - professional, polite and fantastically skilled! Thrilled with the experience! Would highly recommend!! biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 16 Feb 2014
BoOoD
Just had a fantastic massage from Adina She is the perfect girl Thanks a lot Adina love
Posted on Monday, 10 Feb 2014
mark
stratford
Edit massage me today tell u wot it was excellent I enjoy it she release al my aches and pains I will have back to massage e again she wot the doc ordered she found trouble spot and work on it to ease the pain away love biggrin biggrin thanx
Posted on Sunday, 09 Feb 2014
Nick
Mitcham
Had a Classic massage from Izabella, a really pleasant girl, she instantly put me at ease and the massage was excellent, didn't want it to end! Recommended! Thank you
Posted on Sunday, 09 Feb 2014
M
Limehouse
I had one hour massage after many days of sport and work...Adina made it healing for my muscles. She did a very professional and at the same time friendly job.
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
Andrew
Canary Wharf
I have used the company twice before and have been very very happy with the service. Today Domi provided what must be close to the ideal treatment for my brand of elderly muscles and over-exercise! She got the pressure just right and her charm was icing on the cake.
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
Jamie
Thank you to Noelia for a great massage. Prompt, professional, very friendly and a great massage! Would certainly recommend Noelia. Thank you!
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
SM
Had a wonderful massage from Anna who really understands the art of deep tissue. I felt fantastic after the treatment, well worth booking Anna, I will be very soon. biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 01 Feb 2014
Malcolm D
My brain
Polina is therapy come to life. I worked at a massage center in California and after getting massages for decades I can easily say she is the best. Why you wonder...she is strong,warm,positive ,Highly trained-nay-overtrai ned, and she is smart and nice. This combines to give her the ability to work miracles. super
Posted on Friday, 31 Jan 2014