Will
Just had a wonderful massage from Tunde. Was absolutely brilliant. Just what I needed to relax and destress. She arrived exactly on time and was lovely and thoughtful. I will definitely be booking again. So much more relaxing to have you visit than having to go out for massage. Thank you. Great service.
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Dec 2013
Zone1
Thanks Vera for a fantastic massage: friendly, professional and a really relaxing 90 minutes biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Dec 2013
Dan
I have just had my first massage booked through massage rooms. Alisa was very prompt and totally professional yet very friendly. Her massage was very relaxing and certainly helped. Thank you Alisa smiley
Posted on Sunday, 01 Dec 2013
BB
BIG THANKS Noelia super fabulous massage. Her excellent massage was exactly what I needed yesterday. Relaxing and deep therapeutic massage.I slept like a baby and I am a new person today! THANK YOU! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Posted on Thursday, 28 Nov 2013
Lucy
Notting Hill
Kinga was great. As a new mother carrying a lot my little baby I had back pain. After Kinga's massage I feel much better. Really recommend for pregnant or new mothers!
Posted on Sunday, 24 Nov 2013
Duncan
Excellent massage from Andreea. Good touch and hit all the right spots. Super friendly and light-hearted person, with the ability to find and work the areas which need to be worked. Really enjoyable session.
Posted on Sunday, 24 Nov 2013
JamesT
West end
Poling was incredible, what a fantastic massage. Relaxing and took away all my stress and stiffness. Def recommend !
Posted on Sunday, 17 Nov 2013
DT
Adina was superb, very relaxing but firm massage. Would highly recommend.
Posted on Sunday, 17 Nov 2013
Simon
Victoria
Fabulous massage with Alisa this morning, and after a rather big night out it was just what I needed!Great to have a such charming professional masseuse come to my location. Will be booking again!
Posted on Friday, 15 Nov 2013
Anilcan
I had a deep tissue massage with Adriana and i feel great after the session. I will definitely see her again. Thank you!
Posted on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013
Nothing Hill Gate
I just had a superb massage from Andreea, very relaxing, i enjoyed every minute.She really knows her work. I will definitely book her for another hour and a half soon. Thank you Andreea.
Posted on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013
Sara
NW London
Kinga was amazing, just what I needed for my painful neck. Thank you so much
Posted on Tuesday, 12 Nov 2013
Justina has a lovely technique that is a perfect mixture of both relaxing and deep therapeutic massage. She really worked out the kinks and ensured I had the best nights sleep ever after a long week. Justina's massage is only topped by her warm happy smiley personality. Definitely a great addition to the massage rooms team. Thx
Posted on Monday, 11 Nov 2013
Great sports massage from Maya - just what I needed. Would highly recommend & will definately book again.
Posted on Saturday, 09 Nov 2013
Stella
I've just had an amazing therapeutic/deep tissue/ sports massage with Polina! I was feeling very unwell, aching everywhere BUT she saved me!!! I am feeling so great! Her excellent massage was exactly what I needed! Thank you, I'll see you again and will definitely recommend you to my friends!
Posted on Saturday, 09 Nov 2013
M
Chingford
I had a superb massage with Polina who was very skilled in Thai massage. Will definitely make another appointment.
Posted on Saturday, 09 Nov 2013
Have had two excellent massages from Kasia. The best I've ever had, anywhere. Looking forward to my third!
Posted on Friday, 08 Nov 2013
Sam
Richmond
Massaged by Andreea. Lovely masseus, very relaxing and eased all my tension knots! Very friendly and enjoyed her company and excellent service. Will definitely book another appointment with her!!! Thank you! smiley
Posted on Thursday, 07 Nov 2013
Max
Hilton London
Loved the massage therapy. Adina been really professional and relaxing. Thank you Adina super
Posted on Thursday, 07 Nov 2013
mona
i had Andreaa and she did a great job, i will definitely book her again, she knows how to deal with tense tired body, i have anxiety, headaches & back pain.. tnx a lot Andreaa
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Nov 2013
K
Bayswater
Had an amazing massage with Kasia, was so relaxed, thanks so much.
Posted on Monday, 04 Nov 2013
Andrew
I always call TMR when I visit London. I had an excellent massage from Noelia today. Looking forward to the next one smiley
Posted on Monday, 04 Nov 2013
Steve
Mayfair
I just finished a massage with Alisa. Excellent! She found the spot in my lower back and leg that were giving me trouble. Is nice having a professional come to my location. It makes for a very relaxed afternoon and evening. super
Posted on Sunday, 03 Nov 2013
Galina
i was having a cold - she stretched my spine and helped get rid of my cold. Thank you
Posted on Saturday, 02 Nov 2013
Mark
Had a massage from Kasia this morning. Absolutely world class, will be booking a longer session next time! Magic.
Posted on Thursday, 31 Oct 2013
Westminster
Tried Kinga\'s lomi massage for the first time and it was a whole new experience. More relaxing compared to the usual classic shiatsu/Swedish massages. Would definitely recommend it and book again!
Posted on Sunday, 27 Oct 2013
Robert
Fulham
I just had a very very good massage with Justina. She ticks all the boxes: Super massage, knows what she is doing, and nice personality as well. Simply the best smiley
Posted on Saturday, 26 Oct 2013
Elliot
W1B
A big thanks to NOELIA. Very effective and relaxing massage in a short time. After her great massage Im ready to go back to the office again! super
Posted on Saturday, 26 Oct 2013
YT
Tokyo
90 min classic massage with Noelia turned out to be a lot better than 5 star hotel SPA massages I had before! Money very well spent. Recommended!
Posted on Friday, 25 Oct 2013
Kal
Kensington
Had the best massage ever! Thanks Domi. I travel extensively and have a minimum of one massage a week. Never had a better massage.
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013
Jean Marc
My third time with Justina and it only gets better. She listens and delivers some thing extraordinary. She is firm and excellent if you want to listen to music or chat through the massage. I would recommend her.
Posted on Sunday, 20 Oct 2013
philip baker
Sutton, London
Vera was on time and a true professional. This was my first massage and no doubt not my last. Thank you.
Posted on Sunday, 20 Oct 2013
Nasser
I Want to say a big thank you to Galina. An ontime masseuse, professional outfit. Her massage was perfect, strong and ferme. I will book again when I'm back in England. super
Posted on Saturday, 19 Oct 2013
Julie
Islington
Adina was amazing! Very very friendly and considerate making sure I felt comfortable throughout the whole massage! I can only recommend her super
Posted on Thursday, 17 Oct 2013
OC
New Southgate
Best massage I have ever had, period.
Thank you! ps. your therapist was Edit smiley
Posted on Wednesday, 16 Oct 2013
Robert
Great massage Noelia. Lovely deep pressure and flowing strokes. Definite decrease in stress. I will be back. Thanks
Posted on Monday, 14 Oct 2013
Shaun
May was just the best sleep
Posted on Sunday, 13 Oct 2013
Kushan
St. John's wood
Polina was fantastic. She did a mix session which was a combination of classic oil massage followed by Thai stretching. Both were excellent and very enjoyable. She was very friendly and professional and i definitely felt relaxed after the massage. Thank you!
Posted on Saturday, 12 Oct 2013
Jason
Chelsea
Booked Noelia Fantastic , Battery levels back up too 100% after 9hr flight definitely would recommend here and The Massage Rooms
Posted on Friday, 11 Oct 2013
Blake
Croydon
Ariana was amazing! I've had a lot of massages in my life and I have to say that was brilliant! I'm in pain now but that's only becasue I know she's actually broken down my knots and scar tissue I had! Will be seeing you again very soon Thanks again Blake x love
Posted on Friday, 11 Oct 2013
North West London
Andreea gives an amazing deep and relaxing massage. One of the best therapists i've had from massage rooms and the fist time i've felt compelled to leave some feedback and recommend her amazing massage!!! biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013
Carol
Massage from Noelia is an experience not to be missed. She works the body with pressure on the meridians and instantly feels like the muscle relaxes, it also works the strategic points in the head .. all my stress and my anger are gone!. After this wonderful massage, I was happy and I felt lighter .. Thanks Noelia ,blessings .
Posted on Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013
Sam
London West
I had a session with ALISA. She is one of those rare people these days with an excellent work ethic and passion for what she is doing. She gives a great massage, she listen closely on a continuous basis and adjust her technique accordingly to meet my needs. I felt relaxed and energized afterwards. Alisa you are simply the Best !! I will definitely book you again.
Posted on Sunday, 06 Oct 2013
Fady
Miracles can happen when you book a massage with Galina biggrin She has the touch of an angel soothing all pains in body and soul Galina, you are the best love
Posted on Saturday, 05 Oct 2013
Croydon
Every time Galina gives me one of the best massages. The deep and relaxing pressure makes me feel wonderful during and after the massage. Thank you Galina! super clap
Posted on Saturday, 05 Oct 2013
Had another superb lomi lomi & classic massage from Edina this week. It\'s been a long time since my last one. Once again she was very professional & polite, with excellent massage skills. I would highly recommend you try this experienced masseuse, she has a wide range of massage styles to choose from. Thanks again Edina, smiley smiley
Posted on Thursday, 03 Oct 2013
DT
Just had incredible massage with Polina. She has amazing hands and a great touch that leaves you relaxed at the finish biggrin Will try and book her again!
Posted on Sunday, 29 Sep 2013
Pape
Glocester Road
The massage was wonderful!! You're my favourite therapist!!! Thank you Andreea! smiley
Posted on Saturday, 28 Sep 2013
j
Had an hour and a half massage with Galina and it was amazing! Never felt the need to have a massage that long before but it was so good I wished I booked longer. Thanks Galina, I will definately see you again soon
Posted on Thursday, 26 Sep 2013
Nikki
South East London
I was feeling completely unwell Domi came and truly massgaed me back to health. The best massage I have had! Fantastic service. Thanks again Domi you truly know your stuff.
Posted on Thursday, 26 Sep 2013

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW