Bermondsey
Excellent service - very prompt professional. Noella is great!
Posted on Thursday, 20 Feb 2014
Noelia
Center London
I come to London every month and I had many massages around the world.She is a different therapist by far, very professional, great technique and wonderful touch.Her energy runs through your body and it works!Simply the BEST.Thanks Noelia
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Feb 2014
peter
croydon
Anna was a very professional.A credit to your company. I CAN'T WAIT TO BOOK HER AGAIN. PERFECT. !! 10 out of 10
Posted on Monday, 17 Feb 2014
Dan
Rafayel Hotel London
Just had a fantastic massage by Adina, absolutely great, really hits the roblem areas. A lovely freindly and really relaxing therapist, hope to be in the area next again soon. Thanks smiley
Posted on Monday, 17 Feb 2014
Lindy
Just had ANDREEA come round for a deep tissue massage. She was well skilled and gave some brilliant advice on how to avoid the lower back pain I was suffering with. Feel soo much better. I was worried about using this service - but shouldn't have been - professional, polite and fantastically skilled! Thrilled with the experience! Would highly recommend!! biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 16 Feb 2014
BoOoD
Just had a fantastic massage from Adina She is the perfect girl Thanks a lot Adina love
Posted on Monday, 10 Feb 2014
mark
stratford
Edit massage me today tell u wot it was excellent I enjoy it she release al my aches and pains I will have back to massage e again she wot the doc ordered she found trouble spot and work on it to ease the pain away love biggrin biggrin thanx
Posted on Sunday, 09 Feb 2014
Nick
Mitcham
Had a Classic massage from Izabella, a really pleasant girl, she instantly put me at ease and the massage was excellent, didn't want it to end! Recommended! Thank you
Posted on Sunday, 09 Feb 2014
M
Limehouse
I had one hour massage after many days of sport and work...Adina made it healing for my muscles. She did a very professional and at the same time friendly job.
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
Andrew
Canary Wharf
I have used the company twice before and have been very very happy with the service. Today Domi provided what must be close to the ideal treatment for my brand of elderly muscles and over-exercise! She got the pressure just right and her charm was icing on the cake.
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
Jamie
Thank you to Noelia for a great massage. Prompt, professional, very friendly and a great massage! Would certainly recommend Noelia. Thank you!
Posted on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014
SM
Had a wonderful massage from Anna who really understands the art of deep tissue. I felt fantastic after the treatment, well worth booking Anna, I will be very soon. biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 01 Feb 2014
Malcolm D
My brain
Polina is therapy come to life. I worked at a massage center in California and after getting massages for decades I can easily say she is the best. Why you wonder...she is strong,warm,positive ,Highly trained-nay-overtrai ned, and she is smart and nice. This combines to give her the ability to work miracles. super
Posted on Friday, 31 Jan 2014
Ahmed
First time used this company and have to say was the best decision I've ever made! I had an amazing hot oil massage from Domi. It was absolutely wonderful one lovely lady very focused on making sure I felt completely relaxed and taken care of! Highly recommended! super
Posted on Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014
Alisa
NW
Would like to say massive thanks to Misato for such a wonderful and very therapietic 1 hour session! You are a true professional and such a lovely person! biggrin Would recommend to everyone! super
Posted on Tuesday, 28 Jan 2014
david
north london
Just had a fantastic massage from Kasia! Brilliant, professional service, delivered with a caring and relaxed approach. And, I don't have to go anywhere. Thanks. sleep
Posted on Saturday, 25 Jan 2014
Pregnancy Massage
Just wanted to say how good my massage with Noelia was. I am 7 months pregnant and the massage relieved all my pregnancy aches and pains. Noelia was very professional, applied just the right amount of pressure and seemed to completely appreciate where I was likely to be feeling tension. She massaged me for the full 90 minutes and provided a calm and reassuring experience. I heartily recommend her
Posted on Monday, 20 Jan 2014
Dan
Heathrow Airport
If i could give higher than 5 stars than I absolutely would. I have gotten massages for years and Adina was one of the best therapist I have ever had. She was very knowledgeable and the added bonus was she has an absolutely wonderful personality. The time we spent talking during the massage was worth the price of the massage itself. Thank you so much Adina and I look forward to next time!
Posted on Saturday, 11 Jan 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
As mentioned in my previous feedback,I booked my 2nd treatment in a week with Edit and received another excellent massage from her earlier this afternoon. Edit covers all areas with a really good combination of relaxation softer massage combined with deeper and more intense on the problem areas. She is very attentive by asking regularly if everything is ok. My usual answer is yes, perfect! :c
Posted on Friday, 10 Jan 2014
Julie
Just had another amazing Massage with Adina! She is the best! Always finds exactly the right tense spots. This is the 4th massage I have had with Adina and she never disappoints! super super super I can highly recommend her! Thanks Adina biggrin
Posted on Thursday, 09 Jan 2014
Mister X
PAIN OUT!!! The best massage I've ever had.Very good technique with a great combination of styles .Highly recommended. Noelia you are the best!! love
Posted on Wednesday, 08 Jan 2014
Kevin
Golders Green, NW London
Had a treatment with Edit for the first time earlier this afternoon. Edit was very friendly and nice and she gave me an excellent massage for 90 minutes, covering all areas from head to toe. I felt extremely relaxed afterwards and very good sleep biggrin I will definitely be booking another 90 minutes of heaven with Edit again soon
Posted on Sunday, 05 Jan 2014
I would strongly recommend Misato, who expertly combined relaxation with a challenging level of deep, strong pressure, leaving my body feeling brand new. Amazingly therapeutic.
Posted on Friday, 03 Jan 2014
Kevin
NW London
First time using TMR.Good online booking system with added options such as choosing which body areas to focus on. My therapist Tunde gave me the most relaxing and wonderful massage I have ever experienced. It was all over body,but she focused on the areas I had highlighted when booking. Her hands are magical as I felt the stress ooze out of me. So good that I already made my next appt with Tunde!
Posted on Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014
Had a great Lomi Lomi massage from Joanna recently. It was slightly different to previous massages I've had. She was firmer in places when needed. Her physio experience is good to loosen those tight spots. Thanks again Joanna. smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 10 Dec 2013
Domi. That wasn't just an amazing massage, that was THE most amazing massage ever. Thank you and see you soon!
Posted on Monday, 09 Dec 2013
Michael
Magic massage from Noelia.I was tired before massage and my energy was very low. After her massage I felt full of energy, revitalized, relax my muscles and my mind in calm. The best massage that I ever received.You are a angel!
Posted on Monday, 09 Dec 2013
Mat
Chelsea
Kinga is the best masseuse ever. I have longstanding back and neck issues and her regular treatments make all the difference following my unwanted transition from athlete to deskbound office worker. I'd recommend her to everyone - and I do.
Posted on Sunday, 08 Dec 2013
Once again Edina was fantastic & friendly, doing a very relaxing Lomi Lomi. She's always professional, polite & easy to get on with. A genuine, likable masseuse who'll be missed when she goes away to escape the Winter. Thanks again Edina. smiley
Posted on Thursday, 05 Dec 2013
Will
Just had a wonderful massage from Tunde. Was absolutely brilliant. Just what I needed to relax and destress. She arrived exactly on time and was lovely and thoughtful. I will definitely be booking again. So much more relaxing to have you visit than having to go out for massage. Thank you. Great service.
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Dec 2013
Zone1
Thanks Vera for a fantastic massage: friendly, professional and a really relaxing 90 minutes biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Dec 2013
Dan
I have just had my first massage booked through massage rooms. Alisa was very prompt and totally professional yet very friendly. Her massage was very relaxing and certainly helped. Thank you Alisa smiley
Posted on Sunday, 01 Dec 2013
BB
BIG THANKS Noelia super fabulous massage. Her excellent massage was exactly what I needed yesterday. Relaxing and deep therapeutic massage.I slept like a baby and I am a new person today! THANK YOU! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Posted on Thursday, 28 Nov 2013
Lucy
Notting Hill
Kinga was great. As a new mother carrying a lot my little baby I had back pain. After Kinga's massage I feel much better. Really recommend for pregnant or new mothers!
Posted on Sunday, 24 Nov 2013
Duncan
Excellent massage from Andreea. Good touch and hit all the right spots. Super friendly and light-hearted person, with the ability to find and work the areas which need to be worked. Really enjoyable session.
Posted on Sunday, 24 Nov 2013
JamesT
West end
Poling was incredible, what a fantastic massage. Relaxing and took away all my stress and stiffness. Def recommend !
Posted on Sunday, 17 Nov 2013
DT
Adina was superb, very relaxing but firm massage. Would highly recommend.
Posted on Sunday, 17 Nov 2013
Simon
Victoria
Fabulous massage with Alisa this morning, and after a rather big night out it was just what I needed!Great to have a such charming professional masseuse come to my location. Will be booking again!
Posted on Friday, 15 Nov 2013
Anilcan
I had a deep tissue massage with Adriana and i feel great after the session. I will definitely see her again. Thank you!
Posted on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013
Nothing Hill Gate
I just had a superb massage from Andreea, very relaxing, i enjoyed every minute.She really knows her work. I will definitely book her for another hour and a half soon. Thank you Andreea.
Posted on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013
Sara
NW London
Kinga was amazing, just what I needed for my painful neck. Thank you so much
Posted on Tuesday, 12 Nov 2013
Justina has a lovely technique that is a perfect mixture of both relaxing and deep therapeutic massage. She really worked out the kinks and ensured I had the best nights sleep ever after a long week. Justina's massage is only topped by her warm happy smiley personality. Definitely a great addition to the massage rooms team. Thx
Posted on Monday, 11 Nov 2013
Great sports massage from Maya - just what I needed. Would highly recommend & will definately book again.
Posted on Saturday, 09 Nov 2013
Stella
I've just had an amazing therapeutic/deep tissue/ sports massage with Polina! I was feeling very unwell, aching everywhere BUT she saved me!!! I am feeling so great! Her excellent massage was exactly what I needed! Thank you, I'll see you again and will definitely recommend you to my friends!
Posted on Saturday, 09 Nov 2013
M
Chingford
I had a superb massage with Polina who was very skilled in Thai massage. Will definitely make another appointment.
Posted on Saturday, 09 Nov 2013
Have had two excellent massages from Kasia. The best I've ever had, anywhere. Looking forward to my third!
Posted on Friday, 08 Nov 2013
Sam
Richmond
Massaged by Andreea. Lovely masseus, very relaxing and eased all my tension knots! Very friendly and enjoyed her company and excellent service. Will definitely book another appointment with her!!! Thank you! smiley
Posted on Thursday, 07 Nov 2013
Max
Hilton London
Loved the massage therapy. Adina been really professional and relaxing. Thank you Adina super
Posted on Thursday, 07 Nov 2013
mona
i had Andreaa and she did a great job, i will definitely book her again, she knows how to deal with tense tired body, i have anxiety, headaches & back pain.. tnx a lot Andreaa
Posted on Wednesday, 06 Nov 2013
K
Bayswater
Had an amazing massage with Kasia, was so relaxed, thanks so much.
Posted on Monday, 04 Nov 2013