Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Category: Other Posted: 22 Mar 2020
Posted: 22 Mar 2020
We are in the business of providing physical and mental health improving services. There is no higher priority for us than the wellness of our customers and providers. This page shows our current operational status during the Coronavirus epidemic.
22 March 2020
Coronavirus - Current Operational Status
We are temporarily closed. All operations are currently suspended whilst the coronavirus epidemic continues.
We have temporarily ceased all operations to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus and COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus. This is in line with Government advice and the right thing to do in the current environment. Oh, and as a customer of ours, you'll already know our therapists do great hands-on massages - which is not really possible from a distance of 2 metres away ;-)
Please keep yourselves safe and stay indoors. We will provide a further update when we have further information on a date when we will be able to start taking bookings again.
15 March 2020
Coronavirus Safety Precautions & Cancellations
The spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a matter of key focus for us over the past weeks. It is our goal to make sure you and our entire team stay safe and healthy while using our services during the coming days and weeks.
To that end, we have been regularly monitoring advice from the Government, the NHS and the World Health Organization, as well as local London updates from the Mayor of London.
In the event we are notified that a therapist is exhibiting symptoms of any illness, that individual is immediately removed from our system until they have been medically cleared. To date, we have had no such instances.
We know that massage and other wellness services are crucial for stress reduction and maintaining a strong immune system, and as we work together to bring you wellness, we ask that you pay attention to your own health. Please follow all NHS and WHO recommendations. If you feel ill or are displaying fever or respiratory symptoms, you should not book a treatment and self-isolate.
Our therapists have been instructed to cancel any appointment immediately upon attendance if they feel the customer is showing signs of fever or respiratory symptoms. Customers can also cancel any appointment which was booked during the Coronavirus epidemic with no cancellation charge.
We hope you agree this is the right approach to protect the safety of both our therapists and the whole community at large.
Staying Safe During Coronavirus
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time after touching anything outside or from outside. One kind customer sent us the following image, which shows the effect of washing your hands properly with soap for an extended period of time. Click it to see a larger version.
2. Only go outside for essentials (food or health reasons). A craving for a KitKat is not essential!
3. Work from home if you possibly can
4. If you do have to go out, stay at least 2 metres away from all other people at all times. This means if you are walking to the grocery shop and someone is on the same pavement, you should cross over the road or move away so that you pass each other more than 2 metres apart.
1. Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
2. Don't use the button below to try to book a massage during the Coronavirus epidemic. The button is part of our website template so appears at the bottom of each page but our system is not taking any bookings at the moment.