Ben
Gabriella was fantastic - made me very relaxed and was worth every penny. I would highly recommend anyone to book a massage.
Posted on Sunday, 14 Oct 2018
Pete Hines
Kings Cross
Had an amazing 90 mins with the wonderful Yoshimi. A pure delight , so polite, friendly and attentive. Like being with a very dear friend Perfect pressure , took Mr to heaven, total bliss. Couldn't recommend her more. THANX so much Yoshimi and see you very soon!!
Posted on Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018
I’ve now had numerous massages from Bernadett. She is simply amazing and clearly takes pride in delivering a top class professional massage, never failing to alleviate knots, aches and pains. Even better she’s a really warm, respectful and positive personality who puts you at ease instantly. By far best massage I’ve ever had .. 10 out of 10! Thanks MR and more importantly thank you Bernadett
Posted on Tuesday, 09 Oct 2018
Dalya
I reguarly book Eva for a deeper style massage. She is a great therapist, with a warm personality and highly knowlably about her traid, tailoring each of her messages to suit my needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled therapist whether it be for a medical style massage or a relaxing one.
Posted on Thursday, 04 Oct 2018
Rodrigo
Wow! Ines gave me what was definitely the best massage of my life. Incredible! Left me rejuvenated and floating on clouds! Lovely, charming girl too. Perfect!
Posted on Monday, 24 Sep 2018
Dirk
Hilton Heathrow Terminal 4
Susanna gave me the most amazing relaxing massage. I felt so good afterwards ready for a long flight. Thank you very much
Posted on Monday, 10 Sep 2018
Stefano
east london
fantastic massage from Orsi. very nice and professional. really loved it!
Posted on Friday, 17 Aug 2018
stefano
Dalston
Had several massage sessions with Orsi, the last one yesterda. she very nice and highly professional. Fantastic in deep tissue massage, which is the one i like. highly suggested!
Posted on Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018
Mike Paul
Chelsea
I had a fantastic massage today from Orsi. If you need deep tissue work, she rocks!
Posted on Sunday, 05 Aug 2018
Kent
This is the first time I've booked with The Massage Rooms and I chose Elena who was punctual and professional. Her profile said she would find knots, fight & finish them off and she truly delivered. I've had loads of massage over the years, but Elena definitely hit the right spot for me from start to finish. Very happy and would for sure book again. Thank you
Posted on Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018
Kay
NW London
Cristina has been my regular therapist for a few months now. She is very good at all types of massage and always gives me an excellent tailor made treatment depending on my needs at the time. Cristina also has a bubbly, freindly personality and you could not wish for a nicer therapist! Always a good experience. Thanks Cristina
Posted on Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018
Ross
Just had a fantastic massage from Timea. A real talent for healing flowing massage. Feeling a million times better for the experience. Highly recommended!
Posted on Sunday, 24 Jun 2018
Ross
Had many massages with Monika over the last couple of years and she is really a miracle worker. She’s an osteopath, amazing massage therapist and a councellor. Always feel incredible after seeing her! The stresses of work evaporate, highly recommended!
Posted on Sunday, 24 Jun 2018
Tom
Orsi was great, thank you so much!
Posted on Wednesday, 23 May 2018
Stephen
Paddington
I have had the pleasure of seeing charming Crenguta (Grenda) over several months and she is truly amazing! Her intuitive and creative massage style with warm healing and nurturing hands always does just what is needed. When you’re with her you will just wish that the session would never end, and feel enriched and so good afterwards. Highly recommended, very skilled - not to be missed! :
Posted on Tuesday, 22 May 2018
Tony
Cricklewood
Crenguta is a wonderful masseuse, very friendly and attentive. A wonderful experience, to be repeated as often as possible.
Posted on Sunday, 13 May 2018
Maheish
Pinner
ANTRA is a great masseuse and she was exceptional. What strikes about her is her very polite personality and friendly nature. The best I have seen in MUK. Thanks Antra
Posted on Monday, 07 May 2018
Monica
AGI-punctual, professional, caring,lovely personality. Also, one of the best massages I have ever had; obvious to see how highly experienced Agi is. All in all an amazing experience and I will definitely be booking her again. Thank you Agi
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Apr 2018
Josh
SUSANNA is a wonderful masseuse. She gave me the option of relaxing massage, (gentle strokes all over body massage) or more medical (serious pressure points and breaking down muscular knots). I Opted for the latter and after 2 massages my back and legs are in a better state than they have been for about 20 years. She is also punctual, humble and an extremely lovely person. Highly recommended.
Posted on Monday, 05 Mar 2018
Mr D
Ealing
Just had an excellent massage from Jenifer, she comes highly recommended from me. Her long flowing strokes move seamlessly from one part of the body to the next, creating that wonderful feeling of relaxation that only a good massage can. She is also charming and engaging, I will book again.
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Feb 2018
Wow! There is a hidden gem at the bottom of the page - Crenguta is just amazing! She is very highly trained and skilled, and uses an innovative combination of techniques to give a full body massage like no other, with such wonderful warm hands. Her charming warm personality & special massage, intuitively just the right pressure, enables one to relax and rejuvenate. Very highly recommended. :super
Posted on Thursday, 22 Feb 2018
Jon
London St Pancras
Hajni is back! Yay! Hajni is an amazing masseuse, very skilled and professional, giving with a clear passion for her job a wonderful massage, with intuitively the right pressure. She Is a lovely and interesting person, friendly, prompt and gracious. I have had the privilege of her massages for several years and couldn't recommend her any more highly.
Posted on Thursday, 22 Feb 2018
Jeremy Holmes
Kings Cross
A really superb massage from Crenguta, and such a nice personality. Thank you so much.
Posted on Sunday, 18 Feb 2018
Jon
London St Pancras
Suzanne is another gem at The Massage Rooms. She gives a wonderful nurturing massage, just the right touch and pressure without needing to ask. She is a very kind and sensitive person, with a special energy. She clearly is passionate about giving massage and puts so much focused energy into her massage. The positive effect lasts long and you just look forward to the next massage! Strongly recommend
Posted on Monday, 29 Jan 2018
Jonathan
Deborah is truly amazing! Her intuitive warm healing and nurturing hands know just what is needed. She is charming to talk with and exudes very positive energy; you just wish that the session would never end, and afterwards you feel enriched and so good. I have seen Deborah several times and couldn't recommend her more highly, she’s a gem visiting us from France that shouldn’t be missed. :super
Posted on Monday, 29 Jan 2018
Giuseppe Cogoni
Harringey
Had a massage by Cristina She was super friendly good personality and smiling very good sport massage !!! She is also a real beauty... grazie Cristina X
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Jan 2018
Tom
Thank you to Gabriella for a fantastic massage!
Posted on Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018
Allan Tong
My back becomes strained quite often due to the constant sitting at a desk. Thankfully after a relaxing session with Piroska, ready to get moving again. Thanks for a great service.
Posted on Saturday, 30 Dec 2017
David Barouch
Blackheath
Gabriella is a very friendly and skilful masseuse giving me the ultimate deep tissue massage where she found all the tender and sore parts to work her magical hands and forearms on 10/10
Posted on Sunday, 24 Dec 2017
Julian Pozimski
Marta - Amazing massage, one of the best I have ever had. She had excellent knowledge and was able to release a lot of tension. I would not hesitate to book her again 12/10 - excellent
Posted on Monday, 11 Dec 2017
Des
SW london
Antra is a wonderful polite professional massage therapist she knows exactly how to revive aching muscles..she truly is a lovely lady always friendly and smiling and chatting..I highly recommend Antra.thank you again
Posted on Sunday, 19 Nov 2017
Des
Sw14
Had a excellent massage from Orsi she really knows how to soothe and release tension in aching muscles.I would highly recommend Orsi she is a wonderful friendly lady always smiling polite and very professional.
Posted on Saturday, 18 Nov 2017
Rie is very professional, knowledgeable, experienced and friendly...I sleep like a baby after she's soothed away all the aches and pains. She's amazing!!
Posted on Thursday, 16 Nov 2017
Stefano
Stratford
Have been a regular client of Eva in the past and I'm glad she is back. Her massage skills are really at top level, and she is a very caring and nice person too.
Posted on Friday, 10 Nov 2017
Anthony
Norbury
Dorina - thank you for your time today. She brought her own massage table. Massages are best done on a table - better pressure applied and you are on a flat surface. Also, i did not realise how many knots i had on my back. I had a lot clicks which Dorina ironed out.
Posted on Friday, 03 Nov 2017
TM
After days, weeks and months bunched over a computer I was almost crippled - aching neck, knotted shoulderblades and creaking lower back. But... thank you Elena for an amazing massage! You found all those knots and put your strong fingers on all the right pressure points. (Base of skull? I never even knew!) It was such an effective treatment - very professional but also very friendly. Recommended!
Posted on Saturday, 28 Oct 2017
Abdulla
130 queen's gate
Today i had the best massage ever it was 2 hours from Adina which i think she is one of the in the world . professional massage and considering on each point if bod thanks Adina thanks The massage room
Posted on Thursday, 26 Oct 2017
Melinda
Manor house
I
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Oct 2017
Rob
Vauxhall
Was michela frst appointment wth m rooms very soothing and relaxing massage would recommend Bob
Posted on Saturday, 14 Oct 2017
Luke
Gabriela is great. Easy going and friendly. 59AFirm massage but not to hard. I was extremely relaxed and enjoyed every minute of the treatment. I
Posted on Wednesday, 11 Oct 2017
Clapton
Had another amazing sports massage from the always friendly and professional Marta. She has really helped me in my rehab from a hip operation giving 30degrees extra flexion after my first session. I can't recommend Marta highly enough my only hesitation in doing this will be that it will make it tougher for me to book her again
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Oct 2017
My wife and I already had several massages with Marta. The deep tissue massage is simply fantastic. Definitely one of the best and most effective we ever had (and we had many).
Posted on Monday, 02 Oct 2017
Adam
Hounslow
Comoko she is an amazing expert, she knew what she is doing. I am really feel relaxing and fresh after this massage with her. personally she is nice and talkative person thanks foryour coming.
Posted on Sunday, 24 Sep 2017
I try never to pass through London without seeing Edina - one of the very best therapists I have ever encountered.
Posted on Friday, 15 Sep 2017
Stephen
Just seen Piroska. What a charming and beautiful young lady with such an easy going and friendly style. Perfect in every way. Could not be more caring. Thanks.
Posted on Thursday, 14 Sep 2017
Ruth
Hendon
Orsi is an amazing massage therapist! She is very friendly and has a brilliant massage technique, which is relaxing but also has the perfect firmness to work out knots and aches. I really loved my massage and can't recommend Orsi highly enough. I've had many massages and she has to be up there with the very best! Thank you so much Orsi
Posted on Thursday, 31 Aug 2017
I can't put in words how simply magical Erika is! I've been lucky enough to have had many amazing massages but Erika is a world above the rest. She's so calm passionate and soothing. Her long deep strokes make your whole body tingle and feel alive. Total bliss! I was buzzing for hours afterwards. Thanx so much Erika and see you very very soon!
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Aug 2017
James B
SW Lond
I was sceptical booking a home visit """"""massage"""""" ... having never booked one before. But I needn't have woried ... my therapist was really professional, on time, friendly, easy going and knew totally how to do a massage really well. I will definitely book again ... if my credit card bills allow it
Posted on Saturday, 19 Aug 2017
Charles O
Chelsea
Ula - you are my saviour! I could not have cycled in my event if it was not for you sorting out my leg pain both before and after. Bril, thx xx
Posted on Saturday, 19 Aug 2017
Steve
Dzi?kuj? Ci!! Good therapist - actually very good service overall and good value too. My special thanks to the therapist who visited me - Magda!
Posted on Thursday, 17 Aug 2017

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW