HardP
Londkm
Susanna is a sweet, professional masseuse and enjoys her job thoroughly. Would highly recommend her as she was on time, served with a smile, and also very interesting conversations. Can’t thank enough
Posted on Tuesday, 15 Oct 2019
Rafael Castellano
I had a massage with Susanna. I must say that it’s a fantastic massage with high level of knowledge and excellent skills. Thanks a lot.
Posted on Thursday, 10 Oct 2019
David Palmer
NW6
Susanna K was great. Friendly, conversational and the massage was amazing. Thank you so much! biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 08 Oct 2019
Emma Jane
Monica is absolutely fantastic. Everytime I have booked her my tension and stress melts away. She has magic hands. Without a doubt I would highly recommended her. Thank you so much.
Posted on Wednesday, 02 Oct 2019
Excellent therapy from Alina, literally from head to toe. Very much to be recommended.
Posted on Monday, 23 Sep 2019
Frank
I had a great 90 min tonight from Elena. She seems to be able to find every individual muscle and give it just the right amount of pressure and massage. It was perfect and worth every penny.
Posted on Sunday, 22 Sep 2019
Victor
Kensington
Helen: 5 stars are not enough for her healing energy--you need at least the fingers of two hands. So I'd say 10/10. Don't think twice, she is very simply the best.
Posted on Sunday, 22 Sep 2019
rekha choraria
LONDON
Super.
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Sep 2019
Edgar Matus
Earls Court
Best Therapists.
Posted on Wednesday, 18 Sep 2019
Roger Smith
Kensington
I have over the years received treatment from various therapists , however , none quite so like as Helen. Her skills are quite exceptional, she has mastered the art of providing the perfect massage tailored to the individuals needs using the pressure accordingly. Helen has a warm personality & a very caring nature. I recommend Helen for the ultimate experience in relaxation.
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Sep 2019
Daniel Lozneanu
Pinner
Jannette was absolutely profesional and the service she provided was excelent. Will deffinitely use her again and allready recomended her to other friends and familly
Posted on Wednesday, 28 Aug 2019
A truly brilliant, relaxing massage from Melania.
Posted on Sunday, 18 Aug 2019
Christian Sandstrom
Sweden
I had a massage by Cleo, very friendly and excellent massage skills. Arrived on time and kept a good energy throughout.
Posted on Thursday, 15 Aug 2019
Rob
s.london
I have had 2 brilliant massages so far, from 2 masseuses who were both smart, professional and caring. (Susanna and Orsi.) Also it's not sleazy in any way, just proper professionals doing their jobs, and doing them well. I have already booked a 3rd massage from this company, and I expect it will be as divine as the previous 2.
Posted on Thursday, 15 Aug 2019
Visch
Gabriella was an amazing therapist. Constantly updated me on her arrival time due to a slight delay from roadworks, and was extremely understanding and accommodating. She put me at complete ease and was very professional and at the same time her massage and touch was blissful and made all my aches disappear. She has excellent work ethic and goes out of her way to help. Highly recommended!
Posted on Monday, 05 Aug 2019
Alexander
Excellent choice!!!! Travelling a lot,, it’s really hard to find time to go for a massage. My friend suggests TheMassageRooms. Really comfortable, no stress no wasting of time. I had amazing massage, strong as I usually prefer. I really suggest Kateryna, she has golden hands!!! She not speaks to much, but her experience repay all single penny!
Posted on Thursday, 01 Aug 2019
Tom
NW Londo
Amazing massage from Bernadett, she was fantastic. Best I’ve had form TMR so far.... thanks! sleep
Posted on Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019
Katie Chappell
Jeanette was excellent! Professional and friendly. 10/10
Posted on Saturday, 27 Jul 2019
Sam
South East London
Just had probably the best massage I've ever had from Cleo this afternoon. I've had many massages in the past due to an ongoing back problem but this was one of the best by far. My back did not feel so well for a long time. I can't recommend her highly enough. I look forward to booking her again soon!
Posted on Monday, 15 Jul 2019
Simona Gheorghiu
Hi Alina. I wanted to say a big thank you for the massage that you have given me and I have been touched by, not only your strong healing hands, but also by your compassion and understanding and generosity. You will be outstanding where ever you go and bring healing into many people’s lives. You are the best Alina. I will definitely recommend you. Thank you again
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Jul 2019
Carmen Dinu
A wonderful massage.Kind and professional service.I recommend Alina She really cares about her clients and give great massages.After an hour i am refreshed and relaxed.The massage is also therapeutic and improve your health, my back pain reduces. I will be back.thank you!!
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Jul 2019
Jayden
Alina and her gold hands, she is the best masseuse,very soft hands and very kind and professional , I felt so good and relaxing,I will definitely book her again.
Posted on Friday, 28 Jun 2019
John Templar
Timea S is an excellent therapist who zoned in on any problem areas and skilfully released any muscle tension there. She also has a pleasant, professional manner. Highly recommended.
Posted on Thursday, 27 Jun 2019
Southwark
The day after 90 mins of sheer bliss from the sensational Miho I still feel brand new! biggrin THANX so much. Her touch, skill & strength are sublime & she is so polite, professional & a total delight. biggrin love Highly recommended. I will be booking her again very soon!
Posted on Monday, 24 Jun 2019
John Templar
Rumiko was an excellent therapist: experienced, skilled and professional who quickly identified and treated areas of muscular spasm from my sports.
Posted on Sunday, 19 May 2019
Richard Conradi
Northwood, LB of Hillingdon
Hajni gave me a Lomi massage which was truly wonderful. She is a great therapist and likes to feel she gets to know a little about her clients. I could not recommend her more. And her English is a lot better than my Hungarian! Thanks Hajni
Posted on Thursday, 16 May 2019
maurizio mallia
I wanted to share how amazing and excellent the massage was from Cleo. Super, attentive and really exceptional. Cleo is punctual, friendly and a superb masseuse. Well done.
Posted on Tuesday, 07 May 2019
Nader
Qatar
I was reluctant at the beginning to book one because i was not sure if they were professionals. It says “you must regret what you have not done”. I am glad that i hired your services guys otherwise i would have regret it all my life.. Valentina excellent masseuse is so professional and so friendly. I would definitely do this every time i visit london. Thank you super
Posted on Friday, 26 Apr 2019
West Hampstead
Anita - Gave an excellent massage. Consistent pressure throughout. Very good intuition. Punctual and professional. I felt so much better the next day. Highly recommended!
Posted on Thursday, 11 Apr 2019
Victor
Helen has got to be one of *the* best masseuse in London. Her technique is excellent and she is very thorough at reaching the aches and pains and easing away the knots and the stress. A tip is book her for 3 or 4 days in a row and see how your mind-body shifts up to another level.
Posted on Tuesday, 09 Apr 2019
Simon Miles
Timea provided me with one of the most relaxing massages I have had for a very long time. Her pressure and strokes were amazing, I felt very comfortable with her. I will definitely be using her next time I am in London. Thank You Timea.
Posted on Wednesday, 20 Mar 2019
Tiba Sheikh
I hired Helen for pregnancy massage. She was very friendly and kind to me. It was so relaxing, finally got big relief after a long time and I would definitely recommend her for anyone who want pregnancy massage.
Posted on Saturday, 16 Mar 2019
Angeles Moreno
Wood Green
I tried massage rooms today for the first time and it was amazing! Orsi is a 5 star masseuse and it was really nice meeting her, she is lovely! Definitely I will book her again and recommend her. Many thanks Orsi biggrin
Posted on Friday, 15 Mar 2019
Chris Evans
West Hampstead
Timea-I had a wonderful massage from Timea. She was very punctual and even sent a text beforehand to check up on my needs. Her massage was very systematic and professional and she took time to check the pressure was okay. Highly recommended!
Posted on Saturday, 09 Feb 2019
Vauxhall
Alina is an excellent therapist. A firm pressure, perfect for aching muscles after lots of running and aching back after lots of desk work. Very happy to recommend - superb massage after a long week.
Posted on Friday, 08 Feb 2019
Liverpool Street
Thanx to the amazing Kirara for 90 mins of total bliss. Warm hands and a very warm heart. Fantastic technique and wonderful company. Already booked again! Thanx Kirara biggrin love love biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 20 Jan 2019
Ali Kakil
Carshalton
I'm barber I been very busy over Christmas and my shoulder was very pain and I book a massage with Orsi it was excellent technically she is the best I'm very happy now and I will book her again!
Posted on Friday, 11 Jan 2019
Monica
Excellent, professional massage from Orsi. I will definitely be booking her again.
Posted on Wednesday, 09 Jan 2019
Talya
Knightsbridge
Orsi has the magic touch! Truely professional, she knows all the right spots on the body to alleviate aches and knots. Her movements are fluid and consistent . She is highly professional and lovely.
Posted on Monday, 07 Jan 2019
Dean
West Kensington ,London
I have been getting massages on weekly regular basis for many years .Today I tried massage rooms for the first time .Booked with Orsi and was an amazing relaxing 5 stars massage . I felt very relaxed and pain free from muscle aches and at the same time ,I regretted that I have not tried massage rooms or Orsi before I will definitely book her again and again . Many thanks Orsi love
Posted on Saturday, 29 Dec 2018
Nick
Hillingdon
Booked a 2 hour massage with Susanna. The communication beforehand was great and the massage itself was excellent. Will definitely be using the service again.
Posted on Monday, 10 Dec 2018
NASSER
I had a massage with Timea and it was really perfect massage. Timea is really perfect in her job and she knows what she is doing. I recommend people to have massage with Timea.
Posted on Sunday, 25 Nov 2018
John Rule
Clapham
Excellent massage from Kremi. Friendly personality, very professional, good technique. Will hope to see her again.
Posted on Friday, 16 Nov 2018
Annette
Great deep tissue therapeutic massage helped get rid of the insomnia suffered over last two weeks. Arrived outside hotel room about 5 minutes late but did send a text 20 minutes before to inform me. Overall very good and would book again. Thanks.
Posted on Friday, 02 Nov 2018
Nico
W11
My first time using TMR - great professional massage by Ioana. I will be booking again
Posted on Saturday, 27 Oct 2018
Ben
Gabriella was fantastic - made me very relaxed and was worth every penny. I would highly recommend anyone to book a massage.
Posted on Sunday, 14 Oct 2018
Pete Hines
Kings Cross
Had an amazing 90 mins with the wonderful Yoshimi. A pure delight, polite, friendly and attentive. Like being with a very dear friend! Perfect pressure, took me to heaven, total bliss. Couldn't recommend her more. THANX so much Yoshimi and see you very soon!!
Posted on Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018
I’ve now had numerous massages from Bernadett. She is simply amazing and clearly takes pride in delivering a top class professional massage, never failing to alleviate knots, aches and pains. Even better she’s a really warm, respectful and positive personality who puts you at ease instantly. By far best massage I’ve ever had .. 10 out of 10! Thanks TMR and more importantly thank you Bernadett.
Posted on Tuesday, 09 Oct 2018
Dalya
I regularly book Eva for a deeper style massage. She is a great therapist, with a warm personality and highly knowledgeable about her trade, tailoring each of her messages to suit my needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled therapist whether it be for a medical style massage or a relaxing one.
Posted on Thursday, 04 Oct 2018
Rodrigo
Wow! Ines gave me what was definitely the best massage of my life. Incredible! Left me rejuvenated and floating on clouds! Lovely, charming girl too. Perfect!
Posted on Monday, 24 Sep 2018