Vincent
Lyndale
Bernadett- top class masseur! Strongly recommend her.
Posted on Saturday, 04 Mar 2017
Spiros
Thank you for an excellent service.Highly recommend Anna as she is very professional and a nice character. Cheers
Posted on Friday, 03 Mar 2017
Jay
Nw London
I just had Romi come around, She arrived early but texted to ask if it was ok. Very professional in the art of massage, A pleasant experience.
Posted on Thursday, 02 Mar 2017
I had the pleasure of meeting Ula recently. She has a friendly, professional and open personality. It was easy to talk to her and I was relaxed in her company. Her massage skills are excellent. She was able to soothe my lower back and lower legs, whilst at the same time provide a relaxing massage. She intuitively knew how much pressure was needed and is the epitome of the ethos of TMR.Regards smiley
Posted on Friday, 24 Feb 2017
I saw Priya for the first time a couple of weeks ago. She gave me a combination of mainly classic, relaxing with firmer in places where needed. She's a highly skilled masseuse who I'd recommend to anyone. Thanks again Priya. Regards, MK.
Posted on Friday, 24 Feb 2017
Will
Lara is excellent. I have booked her three times now and the massage has always been first class.
Posted on Thursday, 23 Feb 2017
Mark
Islington
Had spinal surgery due to nerve damage and needed a massage. Not sure how it all worked. Booked beautiful and wonderfully talented Agnieska. Profile says she starts gentle then get deeper. Arrived smiling and happy. Put me at ease right away. All I can say is it was 90 mins of pure heaven. Friendly attentive. Magical hands! Wud 100% recommend. Thankyou Agnieska for a wonderful massage and company
Posted on Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017
Wow thanx to the wonderful Priya! love An amazing massage that left me in total dream land. Her back and leg massage removed all my stresses. She's wonderful company, relaxed, chatty, fun and perfect at her job. I've already seen her twice and will again. Highly recommended Thanx Priya! x super love
Posted on Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017
Ross
Elena, very strong and great pressure, just what i wanted. Got rid of all the knots and felt very relaxed. Very professional. Will denifitely book again! super
Posted on Sunday, 05 Feb 2017
Karl
Anita is very professional and has great massaging hands she leaves you relaxed and comfortable thank you anita biggrin
Posted on Saturday, 28 Jan 2017
Shaun
Hatton Cross
Adina left me in a state of total relaxation and ready for a good nights sleep. She is very skilled in the art of massage super sleep
Posted on Friday, 27 Jan 2017
Nipun Kaushal
NW1
Adina was great and very knowledgeable . My legs pain has really gone. Thanks So much Adina Regards Nipun clap
Posted on Friday, 27 Jan 2017
Just had the most amazing deep tissue massage from Moemi, not to be missed, so relaxed at moment Feeling great.
Posted on Friday, 20 Jan 2017
Moemi visited me today, absolute quality, one of the best Deep massage's I've had. Great touch, lovely personality. Would recommend Moemi to all!
Posted on Friday, 06 Jan 2017
Just had a visit from Moemi, absolute quality! One of the best full body, deep massage I've Ever had!!
Posted on Friday, 06 Jan 2017
Karim
I've met with Anna for 90 minutes massage. She's a great person very passionate and professional! super
Posted on Friday, 06 Jan 2017
Jessica
I had a few amazing massages with Lina. Highly recommend her as she is very soothing and really great!
Posted on Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016
Barry
Saw niki tonight she arrived on time,very friendly and happy female. Massage was really very good sorted my back and knee pain out,going to book her again,
Posted on Friday, 25 Nov 2016
Barry
Great massage last night must see Anna again prompt time keeping even at short notice now that two I have seen this week feeling good with life again. super WHINHILL 6000
Posted on Tuesday, 22 Nov 2016
I booked Marta for a 90 minute deep tissue massage. She did a great job and the pressure was perfect - just short of painful! Very personable and professional. Highly recommended.
Posted on Tuesday, 15 Nov 2016
Reka Choraria
Central London
good service. But not very helpful when cancelling the booking. Your website says that I should cancel the booking at least 5 hours prior to my appointment, but there was no where that I could do that except by calling the therapist whose number I didnt get when I booked her! by the time she acknowledged my booking with her number it was too late to cancel and then it's not very clear what to do! smiley :
Dear Reka - We are sorry you were not able to cancel your booking as quickly as you wished and have passed your comments to the IT team to investigate further. You can always reply to our booking confirmation email (if you have entered an email address when making your booking) to cancel your booking. We are very glad you enjoyed the massage nevertheless!
Posted on Friday, 11 Nov 2016
I had the pleasure of seeing Anna recently for the first time. She arrived early and made me feel relaxed from the moment I opened the door. She was able to relieve the pain in my right lower back down to my thigh. She also gave me a relaxing massage on the rest of my body. She is calm and confident masseuse with plenty of experience, able to adapt to the client's needs. Thanks again Anna. Mk smiley
Posted on Saturday, 29 Oct 2016
I saw Mahe last month and she was very impressive as always. She always made me feel very relaxed with her calming and effective skills. I was sorry to see that she has left The Massage Rooms. I wish her very best wishes in her future career. Thanks again Mahe, regards MK.
Posted on Sunday, 23 Oct 2016
Daniel
Hendon
Rie is fantastic. A very well-trained professional masseuse with a technique that has finally really helped my lower back problem. Thanks clap
Posted on Monday, 17 Oct 2016
Angelika
Isle of Dogs
Lizzy is awesome person with an magic hands . I would like to see her again . Highly recommend! smiley
Posted on Sunday, 16 Oct 2016
Tomoko - what a professional! Friendly and warm too. Her massage was a really nice blend of east/west techniques also strong and gentle too. She has warm healing hands and I could highly recommend. I would like to use her again if I have the opportunity to. Thanks Tomoko! Chris
Posted on Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016
Claire
London NW5
Adina saved my life! I am here from Australia on holiday and developed a very stiff neck and shoulder. She came within an hour an found all the tight spots and worked them out. Totally recommend this service!
Posted on Thursday, 29 Sep 2016
Simon
Great massage by Marta. Professional, personable and really effective to sort out tight shoulder. Thank you
Posted on Monday, 26 Sep 2016
nasar
dubai
madday is a good massager
Posted on Monday, 26 Sep 2016
Sleepless in London
Hotel in London
Edina's massage is an art form! very soothing and in tune with what various knotty areas needed. Will definitely call her again if I'm back in town.
Posted on Friday, 23 Sep 2016
Tired traveller
Hotel in North London
Magda as amazingly strong fingers and hands. Exactly what I needed. I was surprised she had the ability to maintain the pressure for the whole 90 minutes but she did. If I were local, I'd be a weekly repeat customer. She's that good! clap
Posted on Friday, 23 Sep 2016
I've chosen Edina as my masseuse many times in the last 4 years or so. Yesterday, I was lucky to see her again and she didn't disappoint. She was amazing, with her calm, professional, friendly approach, she gave me a sensational 2 hour luxurious Lomi Lomi massage. I'm always relaxed during and after her treatment. Thank you once again Massage Rooms and of course special thanks to you Edina. Mk smiley
Posted on Saturday, 03 Sep 2016
K
Brent Cross
I regularly have massages with Bernadett who is an excellent therapist.Her massage is the perfect combination of very soothing and relaxing touches together with more pressure where required. She knows all my problem areas and treats them perfectly every time. Also her foot massage technique is absolutely brilliant. After 2 years using TMR, I think she is one of the best therapists I have had. smiley
Posted on Monday, 29 Aug 2016
Vincent
Lyndale
Moemi is a great masseur with outstanding reflexology skills. Very pleasant disposition and her massage is always reinvigorating.
Posted on Tuesday, 23 Aug 2016
Magda was really great recently, she is a friendly masseuse with great skills. She put me at ease as soon as she arrived with her calm, pleasant nature. She gave me 2 hours of pure relaxation. Thanks again Magda. Regards, MK. sleep sleep smiley
Posted on Tuesday, 16 Aug 2016
Khan
City
Had a great 90 min with Piroska she has amazing personality and skills. I'd highly recommend her and would love to see her again... smiley Thank you very much Piroska for wonder full massage love
Posted on Saturday, 13 Aug 2016
Vincent
Barbican
Christina- Offers Top notch massage and has a pleasant demeanour. Been a repeat customer
Posted on Sunday, 07 Aug 2016
Martin
Camden road
Had a fantastic massage from Suzon. She was very attentive and friendly. Lovely lady. Would highly recommend her. Felt fantastic after!
Posted on Wednesday, 03 Aug 2016
Dilan
Enfield
Hi I had an amazing massage by Mahe today feel so refreshed and relaxed thank you Mahe smiley
Posted on Sunday, 31 Jul 2016
I had a wonderful massage from Mahe earlier this month. I had a problem with my lower back and she was able to soothe it with expert techniques. She also gave my a luxuriously relaxing session on the rest of my body. She is a friendly, professional and easy going masseuse. Please try this her yourself if you want to find out. Thanks again Mahe. Regards MK.
Posted on Wednesday, 27 Jul 2016
Jonathan
Excellent deeply relaxing massage from Elena, best I have ever had. biggrin
Posted on Sunday, 17 Jul 2016
Jamie
I had a 90 minute massage with Shari and she was excellent! I needed a more therapeutic massage for very tight muscles and her physiotherapy training means she can give much more than just a relaxing massage if that's what you need. I slept better after the massage and today I don't feel as tight and have more energy. Thanks Shari!
Posted on Thursday, 14 Jul 2016
martin
Today had an incredibly good massage from Orsi, one of the best I have ever had. Her style is strong but she has great sensitivity and the ability to knead out every knot.
Posted on Tuesday, 12 Jul 2016
Sonika
I just had a 90 minute massage by Rasa. She was amazing!!! I was in so much pain today after sleeping oddly and playing dodgeball so I booked a last minute massage. The pressure she used was perfect. I think I will have to be a regular now. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Rasa.
Posted on Friday, 08 Jul 2016
Francesca
I had several massage with Lara , she is incredible I combine cellulite massage and back massage , she is amazing , she just make my legs look better are more fit and more soft
Posted on Monday, 27 Jun 2016
Karl
Had a massage an hour ago and Bernadette was great very professional and very soothing great at her job makes you feel all chilled out and stress free biggrin
Posted on Tuesday, 07 Jun 2016
Kelly
Canary Wharf
Lina is the best masseusse I have ever had a treatment from in London after living here 20 years! She is friendly, professional and had me so blissed out I fell asleep as she untied the knots in my muscles last time. biggrin sleep biggrin I will now be a regular customer of hers. I also highly reccomend her hot stone massage, its brilliant! clap clap
Posted on Tuesday, 24 May 2016
San
Surrey
Sayo gave me the most AWESOME massage. My back and legs were aching after a long week and I needed something luxury and needed to 'de-stress'. Professional and knowledgeable service! It was so relaxing I passed out a few times! Thanks SO much! Highly recommended. All the best.
Posted on Saturday, 21 May 2016
Happy chappy
Had a massage from Magda by way of cancellation. What a pleasant surprise. She puts her heart and soul into her treatment. 10/10 highly recommend super
Posted on Monday, 25 Apr 2016
Paddington London
I liked Mahe I thought she was polite and respectful. She was however, 40 minutes late for the appointment and a little unorganised. I am not sure I even got the full 90 minutes due to her being late. I thought the massage was good but could of done more on my back which is what I really wanted.
Posted on Sunday, 24 Apr 2016